Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 15. (Read 186134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
More info on the "Yobit pump alert" software. Its actually one of the MAC coin devs thats doing the coding. He has raw talent, and dedication. He actually created a brand new algo with the MAC coin. NOT an easy thing to do.

Vegas
legendary
Ok Yobit is 100% working.. YAY!!! Just bought, and did a withdrawal. Worked perfect!

Some great prices on there. Buy, stake, hold. "Yobit pump alert" is in a closed beta testing. Do not ask for a copy.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
hi im trying to withdraw this coin from yobit but its saying (stored in cold storage)can anyone help me what to do for it to reach my wallet ?or i have to wait for yobit

ok let me look into this and find out whats going on.

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.

I did send a message to Yobit. There is no reason for the wallet to be off. So, it usually takes them a few days to reactive it.

Vegas

Thanks hope they respond quickly ,best buy from bleutrade no headaches

Agreed.

For now
Guys, just use bleutrade, and I will stay on Yobit. Many of the Yobit wallets are offline, and in maintenance mode. With the upcoming release of "Yobit Pump alert", I hope to establish a stronger relationship with Yobit.  This will not hurt our upcoming software, as you can still trade it internally, and make big profits, as it doesnt matter if the wallet is offline , or not  Smiley

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/FLY/BTC

Vegas
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
hi im trying to withdraw this coin from yobit but its saying (stored in cold storage)can anyone help me what to do for it to reach my wallet ?or i have to wait for yobit

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.

I did send a message to Yobit. There is no reason for the wallet to be off. So, it usually takes them a few days to reactive it.

Vegas

Thanks hope they respond quickly ,best buy from bleutrade no headaches
legendary
Meanwhile, development moves forward on our yobit pump alert software. Here are the latest screenshots in action.

Yobit will be backonline,soon , so any fly you have bought you will be able to withdraw.

Here is a screenshot of the backend:

Guys, dont foget you can trade fly on Bleutrade also.

Vegas

legendary

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.

Vegas
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.
legendary

Vegas

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
im not even trading on yobit i will pass on that tool
but i wish u luck with it

make not the mistake only accept FLY as payment
instead use any non fly payment to buy fly
If other coins are also accepted to buy fly software, that will render flycoin useless.

I don't think that is what @cryptonit meant.

If you accept other coins, use those coins to buy FLY from the market.
Similar to mining other coins to be paid in FLY.
Accept other coins that are traded on YObit and use those currencies to support the FLY market.

in my opinion i would start to migrate away from yobit. every coin that i see that uses them as a primary exchange finds themselves with very slow responses from the yobit staff and their wallets always in maintenance. something is going on with this exchange and i would advise to steer clear from it if possible.

Yeah, I forgot to mention Bleutrade...

or any coin traded on Bleutrade could also be accepted to support buying FLY.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

If other coins are also accepted to buy fly software, that will render flycoin useless.

Accept other coins that are traded on YObit and use those currencies to support the FLY market.

in my opinion i would start to migrate away from yobit. every coin that i see that uses them as a primary exchange finds themselves with very slow responses from the yobit staff and their wallets always in maintenance. something is going on with this exchange and i would advise to steer clear from it if possible.
Activity: 656
We only want the FACTS!

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Activity: 518
this is the competition ur tool as paid solution have to beat

and i see there big question marks

if u can come close to that features

https://coindata.io/about
Coindata.io only supports Poloniex and Bittrex while this is exclusively a yobit price alert tool.The price for coindata is also high.So I don't think either of them is a competitor to each other.

Agreed. Coindata is not a competitor as it does not work on yobit. I picked yobit for many reasons. First it's the home of flycoin. But more than that it's also the home of more pumps then any other exchange. Typically when a new coin is released in the price is low it will typically start out on yobit ,  as it's much more difficult to get a coin listed on Bittrex or polo. I do like a lot of the features I read about, and it give me more ideas for the future. I would really like
 the ideas from the community.  Even after the first release there will be updates, so let me know what you would like to see included. I would like to get the first release out in a timely manner. So, the first release will only include the basic functions , as seen on the screenshot. I also think the name fly, really goes well with the software.
When will it be realised and where can it be downloaded from? Can we have the android version too?
legendary

Coindata.io only supports Poloniex and Bittrex while this is exclusively a yobit price alert tool.The price for coindata is also high.So I don't think either of them is a competitor to each other.

Agreed. Coindata is not a competitor as it does not work on yobit. I picked yobit for many reasons. First it's the home of flycoin. But more than that it's also the home of more pumps then any other exchange. Typically when a new coin is released in the price is low it will typically start out on yobit ,  as it's much more difficult to get a coin listed on Bittrex or polo. I do like a lot of the features I read about, and it give me more ideas for the future. I would really like
 the ideas from the community.  Even after the first release there will be updates, so let me know what you would like to see included. I would like to get the first release out in a timely manner. So, the first release will only include the basic functions , as seen on the screenshot. I also think the name fly, really goes well with the software.
Activity: 602

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management