Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 17. (Read 186134 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
As a side note, there is something in my waters that tells me that too many yobit wallets are in maintenence right now. Something might be up.
I was able to withdraw FLY just now but there are a bunch of people complaining about stuck withdrawals of all kinds, including BTC.
I'd think about moving anything of significance off there if you are able
FLY it's long term project and that the current price is low, it is only an opportunity to buy more.
Vegas and the rest of the team put a lot of manpower and resources to this coin was a success and I believe, so be it.

Crypto is still in the early stages but people like Vegas, set new trails.

Fallout4 my advice - buy more FLY, because there will come a time that people will regret you not bought more.

Smiley

I am more than doing my bit keeping this alive by buying directly from the sell market, not just waiting for dumps.
Yet I am just a fudding troll apparently. Meh..

Just added another healthy sized bunch to my bag today.
Talk is cheap, remember.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Ouch!

I think the confidence vote is in on YObit.

This project needs a reboot and a clear development plan.

It is time to work on winning back some supporters to this project.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Yeah, I don't think that 'Trust Me' is going to cut it anymore Vegas.

Cold hard fact: Talk is cheap, your actions have led us to where we are now.

Couldnt have said it better. Actions is what count. Many think youve seen the last page of fly. You havnt seen the end, your seeing the beginning. So , nothing to do, just sit back and watch. Thats all. Your ok Fallout, so in a few weeks, I wont rub it in your face too hard Smiley

Those that have supported me, will get a PM with absolute 100% proof of what I have planned in the next few weeks, with screen shots. This will be my gift to you. To the rest of you, nothing is happening, so dump your fly and move on.

Vegas

You realize this 'I'll look after a select few who kiss my ass in private while screwing the rest' is part of the problem with your coins right?
Surely you've woken up to that by now... everyone else obviously has.

Feel free to rub this coins success in my face at any time but honestly, if you think that people will line up to pay 20 bucks a month for something that is freely available you are completely delusional.
More ways to try and stooge people into buying your coins, which are still illegitimate thanks to your solo decisions to rollback the chain wont save FLY. Hard decisions that you are clearly incapable of is its (and yours) only hope. I suspect its already too late though.

I wont be holding my breath but I sincerely hope you manage to pull it off and turn your rep and FLY's future around.

Fair enough ^

I just wish that instead of continually pointing out the flaws with the project and declaring new developmental ideas unnecessary/delusional, that we could push this thread into a brainstorming platform. If the new service doesn't work, so be it, but give it a chance. I know someone has to have a winning idea that we could mold into something amazing.

I'll start:

Perhaps a traders club with a monthly membership paid in FLY.  A portion of the FLY would go to pay a community selected group of "pro traders" that could field questions and walk the new members through the utilization of their personal tools and techniques.

Or a miners club with the same parameters...

Or an advertising engine service like the XDE II machine for other projects, for a fee in FLY

We could have guest instructors/educators and run the service portal on the vegas website with a chat function too.

Of course these ideas might not work, but again, I know someone has an idea that we can work with...

Please don't focus on how these ideas won't work, instead focus on how something else could work and then we can get excited about it...run with it!!!

Couldnt have said it better. Actions is what count. Many think youve seen the last page of fly. You havnt seen the end, your seeing the beginning. So , nothing to do, just sit back and watch. Thats all. Your ok Fallout, so in a few weeks, I wont rub it in your face too hard Smiley

Those that have supported me, will get a PM with absolute 100% proof of what I have planned in the next few weeks, with screen shots. This will be my gift to you. To the rest of you, nothing is happening, so dump your fly and move on.

Vegas

You realize this 'I'll look after a select few who kiss my ass in private while screwing the rest' is part of the problem with your coins right?
Surely you've woken up to that by now... everyone else obviously has.

Feel free to rub this coins success in my face at any time but honestly, if you think that people will line up to pay 20 bucks a month for something that is freely available you are completely delusional.
More ways to try and stooge people into buying your coins, which are still illegitimate thanks to your solo decisions to rollback the chain wont save FLY. Hard decisions that you are clearly incapable of is its (and yours) only hope. I suspect its already too late though.

I wont be holding my breath but I sincerely hope you manage to pull it off and turn your rep and FLY's future around.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
FLY it's long term project and that the current price is low, it is only an opportunity to buy more.
Vegas and the rest of the team put a lot of manpower and resources to this coin was a success and I believe, so be it.

Crypto is still in the early stages but people like Vegas, set new trails.

Fallout4 my advice - buy more FLY, because there will come a time that people will regret you not bought more.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas

legendary
Those of you looking to make a very nice profit... fly is being dumped really really low. For those of you that know me and trust me, this is your chance to cash in , in a BIG way. Ill leave it at that Smiley

Vegas
legendary
There is definitely a crypto rush or pump going on.  Some coins are making big gains, growing in volume and value over the last week.

I wonder if FLY will get some wind under its wings and rally again?

Im 100% certain , and its because of the software that is currently being coded. It will be attractively priced, and the only coin accepted for it is fly. Please vote , if you havent already.

Vegas
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi, cryptonit, when I first got into crypto, I ran over 30 wallets at the same time. Now Im down to 5. I did a poll on this project and there was no interest in it, thats why Im moving forward with a different project that showed lots of interest.

Vegas

hy dear do not be disappointed for this and do not leave you in lurch its just matter of luck and hope for the best and do not lose your heart.......
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
There is definitely a crypto rush or pump going on.  Some coins are making big gains, growing in volume and value over the last week.

I wonder if FLY will get some wind under its wings and rally again?
legendary
Guys ive updated the poll , as this is the direction we are headed. I do believe this will bring value to fly, and get fly vol moving again, as in order to buy this software, the only payment we accept is fly. Please vote. Its anonymous, and your vote will determine if this software will be built. Also please add suggestions as to what needs to be included in the software.

Vegas
legendary
Hi, cryptonit, when I first got into crypto, I ran over 30 wallets at the same time. Now Im down to 5. I did a poll on this project and there was no interest in it, thats why Im moving forward with a different project that showed lots of interest.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
why would someone pay 5$ per coin per year to get a email about a new wallet?
i run over 10 coins wallets and i check every coin ANN at least once a week mostly more often

to use such a service i would have to spend 50$ a year if im interested in 10 coins

even if i have coins of more then 20 different coins where i launch 10 just rare

i always check the ANN thread if there is a new wallet if i start a wallet i just start rare

i like that u see business opportunities

i just think the services u have in mind until yet are none

im sure try long enough we will find something that fit
legendary
The promotional team has resumed promoting fly for the next 30 days.

Vegas

legendary
Lol @ all the people voting for "its useless" in the poll. Go play with your pennies and dust, no one needs you.

Actually, you might want to look again. More people voted YES, than its useless.
Vegas
I think Ryan was saying it is useful. Like most things, some see it as important
and others do not.

Yes, I see that now. The purpose I had in mind was to get an early warning for coins that are taking off. I believe its advantageous to be one of the first to know when a coin is being pumped on Yobit. Should the software be created that would be its main focus. It would alert you early , so you can get in at the floor. It would be a paid system, as if you owned it, you would not want everyone else to have it.

Vegas

So the poll to get early warning price and volume alerts on Yobit was very positive. I had been told by someone that it had already been done. I never really checked until today. I went to the site where it was supposed to be, and looked everywhere and found nothing. So this idea may very well be alive. I need to speak with some devs and see what it would take to make a good one.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

nice, i hit 2 superblocks today  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: