Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 23. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Although I do NOT want to release a wallet, I need to raise the stake rate on Superfly. The reason, is I can start a promotional campaign with it here for now. So is everyone ok... if I put out a fly wallet simply raising the stake rate of the superfly wallet so we can begin promoting fly sooner, and generate positive activity on the thread? . I can start by  paying rewards then from the superfly wallet to you guys. Im going to stake 24/7 into the superfly wallet, and ask the largest holders to do the same, as I know they will. I will also send a few hundred fly to superfly wallet as  seed money into it. How does this sound?

im absolute not ok with this
no fork without a serious reason

start thinking ahead keep this idea in ur head and combine it with other stuff that might need a hardfork

then twice a year which i think is the absolute maximum of hardforks a coin should have release it with all the changes inside

so until this hardfork window is reached and u wana power promotions fund that with whale donations or just do the best u can

nothing for a while

im shocked u start just a few weeks after u stated u learned the lesson about hardforks

again a fork discussion.......

dont get me wrong this doesnt mean u have to freeze development u can code all day long and run a testnet with the changes

but dont hardfork mainnet everytime u have a idea

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
You had me at 'kick the shit out of spots'

Ok, thanks for that measured reply and I apologize for flying off the handle. Bad habit of mine when I get the impression I've been 'had'. I hope you can show me and everyone else I was wrong.
Ill play cool and let you do your thing. For what its worth, I think the multipool is the single best idea you have had for this coin.

You had me at 'kick the shit out of spots'.

Ya we tag teamed that scumbag. I broke my hand with his face. Then when he had enough of me, I tagged him off to you, and you finished him up. LOL.

Ok.. Ill get with Griffith and finish the pool. If anyone knows lib V8, we BADLY need your help. We are using a forked version on Unomp.

Vegas

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
You had me at 'kick the shit out of spots'

Ok, thanks for that measured reply and I apologize for flying off the handle. Bad habit of mine when I get the impression I've been 'had'. I hope you can show me and everyone else I was wrong.
Ill play cool and let you do your thing. For what its worth, I think the multipool is the single best idea you have had for this coin.

legendary

Tell you what, you actually do something positive for the coin and Ill post positively. Pretty simple.

Ok.. that sounds very fair.  Truth is I dont want to fight with you or anyone else. I remember the days when me and you were kicking the shit out of spots, and we destroyed him. He deserved it.  See, I know you know crypto, and you are heavily invested in fly. So even though your frustrated, why not give more ideas? Your intelligent, theres no question. I see that. I read between the lines that the high pos wallets on the "promotional coin" was hurting it, and took action. Thank you. 

It sucks because the multipool is so close to finished, and we are struggling at the end. We can connect to it, but it wont stay connected. You think everything I say is bullshit. What I have just said can be verified by : Griffith, Binmon, Woody, and Midnight miner.  We still have the code, and we need someone that knows Lib V8 to finish it. I even called on Limex dev, and some other pool operators to try to finish it. So, all these people are NOT going to lie for me. So that IS something I can work on and push hard to finish, this will raise the price of fly. Flynode was ALSO almost finished, but has quirks, we did 8 betas. Following people tested it: Binmon, me, woody, Griffith. So I know you think I just come on here and make up things, I DONT. I can assure you fly be be a raging success. Meanwhile we are letting things simmer down, Ill reach out to Griffith and see what we can finish as he is done with school. Fallout, I really am on your side, always have been. I want the best for everyone. I DID take your advice about the special wallets and removed them ALL except for the community wallet.  It made sense.  See I do listen, and you do know crypto.

Thanks
Vegas
Yes, Its all my fault that FLY is failing Vegas. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Don't waste your time trying to bully and threaten me either champ. I am not here to turn this thread into a gunfight, especially when you have come armed with a banana. Just be careful what you wish for.

Frankly, I've gone very lightly and am only posting here because I am pretty heavily invested in this coin and see what you are proposing as a poor solution. You can bang on about the reasons behind XDE2 being setup the way it is but I and many others see it as a scam coin of the highest order. The fact that you keep harping on about the success of it and are looking to bring the two coins together just pisses me off even more.
As a FLY holder I do not want FLY to be put under the same umbrella as that coin in any way. If you really think I am alone in those thoughts, you're truly brainwashed by your own voice.

Do not get all snarky with me because I am not a being a mindless shill for you. You have single handedly ruined this thing without any help from anyone.
If you are unable to cope with criticism you should probably get off the forum and leave communication to those that can.

Tell you what, you actually do something positive for the coin and Ill post positively. Pretty simple.

legendary
Alright Fallout, even through your a troll, I still listen, as a bit of what you say can be useful.. LOL. Ive made a decision to remove ALL high POS wallets from "the promotional coin" EXCEPT the community wallet, as that is needed for the future plans. The high POS wallets for the team was NEVER about greed. 'The promotional coin" was an enormous amount of work, and in my world, I dont work for free. However, Ive been paid , and the team has too. So now , there will be only one high POS wallet, and THAT is the community wallet, that STILL cannot, will not ever be paid to any team members, its purpose is to pay the promoters. Everyones stake rate will be the same 20%. One day, your going to see, Im not a greedy person. I simply wanted to do an AMAZING job on my work, there and here, and with the "promotional coin", actually get paid for it. Thats all.Most people in the world get paid for work, its not a unique concept. Anyway, Ill announce this change on the 'promotional coin" thread, and delete the special wallets from the OP..... TODAY.

Vegas
legendary
Although I do NOT want to release a wallet, I need to raise the stake rate on Superfly. The reason, is I can start a promotional campaign with it here for now. So is everyone ok... if I put out a fly wallet simply raising the stake rate of the superfly wallet so we can begin promoting fly sooner, and generate positive activity on the thread? . I can start by  paying rewards then from the superfly wallet to you guys. Im going to stake 24/7 into the superfly wallet, and ask the largest holders to do the same, as I know they will. I will also send a few hundred fly to superfly wallet as  seed money into it. How does this sound?

Vegas

There is one issue that I have with the wallet. I have it staking on a server with about 15~17 other wallets. When that server crashes/freezes/power outage and the server goes down all of the other wallet start right back up but the FLY wallet always get corrupt and I need to restore a backup wallet or import private key. I'm pretty sure that if you had the FLY wallet staking and turn off the power to your computer that FLY wallet will be corrupt. I'm not sure why the other wallet come right back up and the FLY wallet always has issues. That is the only problem that I have found using this wallet. If you could look into this on your next update that would be great.

This is true Tim, as it has personally happened to me. Ill will look into this, but it will be later down the road when things are more stable. What are your thoughts of adding an advanced backup feature in the wallet where a person could select frequency of backup and where. I would also add a default backup to backup once a week with the wallet.dat files with dates in their names to have multiple copies. This would be down the road once fly more healthy.

Thank you Tim.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Although I do NOT want to release a wallet, I need to raise the stake rate on Superfly. The reason, is I can start a promotional campaign with it here for now. So is everyone ok... if I put out a fly wallet simply raising the stake rate of the superfly wallet so we can begin promoting fly sooner, and generate positive activity on the thread? . I can start by  paying rewards then from the superfly wallet to you guys. Im going to stake 24/7 into the superfly wallet, and ask the largest holders to do the same, as I know they will. I will also send a few hundred fly to superfly wallet as  seed money into it. How does this sound?

Vegas

There is one issue that I have with the wallet. I have it staking on a server with about 15~17 other wallets. When that server crashes/freezes/power outage and the server goes down all of the other wallet start right back up but the FLY wallet always get corrupt and I need to restore a backup wallet or import private key. I'm pretty sure that if you had the FLY wallet staking and turn off the power to your computer that FLY wallet will be corrupt. I'm not sure why the other wallet come right back up and the FLY wallet always has issues. That is the only problem that I have found using this wallet. If you could look into this on your next update that would be great.
legendary

Vegas

legendary
I agree with Fallout on constantly cross posting about XDE2 here on Fly thread. Fuck that shit Vegas, I sincerely hope you do not think anyone holding Fly would even come to think about buying more of a different type of coin after seeing Fly disaster. Will wait for a few weeks to see that marketing miracle you been talking about but I have to say in advance, based on previous experience, I expect 0.

Is this the way you want people to think of you Vegas? I know you re a nice guy but empty words achieve nothing.

Again, sorry for being blunt but that s who am I.

Im blunt too man. We speak the same language. Say it out loud, just shut up with the promotions start. j/k. Its fallout, I want to kick the shit out of, hes just a troll, your not, your just frustrated. I get you. No worries. Ill turn this around, youll see, and Ive got a CLEAR plan to do that. No worries.

Vegas
legendary
Guys your not getting it. Im NOT promoting XDE2 here or intentionally cross promoting. Im simply explaining what im going to do to fix fly. I MUST mention XDE2 because its the fix. I dont need anyone to buy XDE2 its doing very very well. Let me be very very detailed so you guys understand that I am NOT cross promoting,  there is a REAL reason I keep on bringing up XDE2.

OK... take a deep breathe, and youll understand.

Ok.. first what fallout says is true , there are high pos wallets for myself and the community. EVERYONE in XDE2 gets rewarded from high POS wallets, thats the part he is intentionally leaving out to get everyone fired up.

The largest wallet is the community wallet. It works similar to the superfly wallet. Its the highest POS% wallet and its for the community ONLY. Just like superfly wallet funds are NEVER taken and given to team members.

The community wallet over at XDE2 is called golden eagles. Its a high POS to self sustain itself.

Every week we payout about 200 coins out of the community wallet to the community. About $600 USD.

Why??

Because the community of about 40+ users promote XDE2 EVERYWHERE. Its on loads of twitter crypto pages, crypto blogs, crypto related facebook pages , its everywhere.

WHY?? Because I pay people from the high POS community wallet to do that every week. More and more people are joining and doing this as XDE2 is $3 a coin.

What does this mean for FLY?? Why do I keep talking about XDE2 in the fly thread??

Soon, when things cool off, Im bringing those 50 promoters (by then 50+), over HERE and they will promote FLY on hundreds of Crypto related sites as they did with xde2 and made it a massive success.

If you listen to fallout, as most trolls do they always tell "half of the story", and it will sound malicious.

For example your typical troll will say "ohh he is just cross promoting". People are already upset about fly and react without really understanding the full story.

XDE2 and its PROVEN "Massive marketing machine" will turn fly around like youve never seen, BUT I CANNOT promote FLY if the thread is sour, and the longer Fallout fuds the thread, the longer it will take.

Ivan , your just angry, and you should be. But know this, I wont fail you. Its just going to take longer than you thought. So cool out, dont panic, and Ill prove to you that I can weather any storm. Your a good guy, but your upset and frustrated. Relax man, I hold a gigantic amount of fly, so trust me, it WONT fail, I wont fail for me, and for you that have been right at my side at day one. Will it happen today?? Next week , or even next month? No, fly is damaged. Its going to take me time to rebuild it. I CANNOT put out an update now, fly is too delicate. Besides that, the wallet is flawless, and doesnt need it. Im not the brightest guy, but I always learn from my mistakes.

In conclusion, the reason I bring up XDE2, is because its 100% of the plan to help restore fly to its true beauty. I know you guys are upset with me. I royally fucked up with those hardforks. However, there is a clear plan to get us on track, but this thread, must not only stay clean for people that hear about fly, but the mood must change, and I was posting positive information, until fallout showed up and started trolling, and THAT will slow things even further.

So Fallout, if you want to have it out with me, then lets get it done. I have no issues with that at all. Dont think youve got me "on the ropes" because of the current situation with fly. Youve seen me in action, and this time, I wont play. Ill go very hard on you. So knock off your bullshit, because all your doing is making things worse for everyone, and as things prolong, Im going to be pointing at you as the cause of why I cannot bring the promotion team here. Do you REALLY want that!?!?  So chillout, so I can begin my work repairing fly. If you still have a beef with me, and want to vent, then I will kick the shit out of you, because I have to. Until then practice falling down, until I get out there. I need to fix fly for the users. Thats my job. Its what I took an oath to do. Failure is NOT an option.

Ok, I didnt think I had to explain why I keep mentioning XDE2 , from now on its called "The promotional team", for the sensitive kind. Ie fallout.

On a positive note:

Fly wallet is Flawless. Everything works.
Ill be here posting positive messages everyday , frankly the users should too. Just me posting positive messages, WILL NOT WORK. In fact, it will make things worse. It looks REALLY bad when im the only one posting.
It will make my job easier if everyone can post something nice about fly, even if you are upset about the current situation. Post a nice pic or something, Crytonit does a GREAT job with this, get ideas from him.
See my previous posts for ideas.
This sets the stage to bring in 50+ promotion members that I will pay out of their community wallet.
So guys, work WITH me, that will get fly back on track.
Look, in life, in business, when we are young, and even older , we make mistakes. Been there, done that, I dont panic anymore. It can be fixed. If anyone should panic its me, I hold an ENORMOUS amont, and Im cool calm and collected because I know I can bring up back stronger than ever.  
But here is the important part, I CANNOT fix it alone. I cannot fix it with trolls.
Many of you want fly working again as it should, what are YOU doing about it!?!??!?!!?
My plan is NOT bullshit, "The promotional team", is working BETTER than I imagined, and when things calm down, and the mood changes to positive, then I can bring the promotional team here.
What I need you guys to do, is pull together and start posting some positive messages, Im going to reach out to Cryptonit for help with promotions.
Fallout, please knock it off. If someone posts a nice positive message, leave it alone. In fact, it would make you great, if you posted a positive message about fly. You are a good guy, but this is not right, and its not helping the fly members.

Ivan same to you, Ive always liked you, and I understand your frustration , but please start posting some positive messages, and then when the mood changes I can bring the promotional team to blow up the crypto world with fly. Those that have not heard of fly will come here and see a content happy group and will buy in to fly.
What some people dont see, is fly will be around for years, so dont panic on the price. It will slowly restore over time to its true price of 400,000 sats. Work with me please, NOT against me. We can do this!!

On a positive note, because of emotional dumpers, fly is VERY cheap and in VERY low supply. Buy now and make MASSIVE profit down the road.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
more and more people keep asking in DMD thread what is this blockchain federation
what is launching today

and how will the future be

and i just said:

@cryptonit - I must admit I haven't followed the "Federated Blockchains" initiative and what is it all about?  I have looked over their posts but I am still confused what the benefit is to Diamond.  Can you please elaborate or point me in the right direction to read up on it?

Thanks - pokeytex

long story short its a series of projects that several blockchain communities create together

today some local bitcoin alternative will launch that have also room for altcoins and we DMD Diamond are in from day one

but thats just a little piece and not even using "Federated Blockchains" technology (it runs on normal web infrastructure)

in future we will see many more services and apps released that via "Federated Blockchains" can be used by many coins

and then this will use technology that interconnect coins via a new since over 3 years in development API solution

"internet of coins" and "Federated Blockchains Initative" cooperate to make this happen

more details u can find here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launch-permissionless-federated-internet-of-coins-crosschain-apps-more-1692720

i really belive that this path of cooperation
and create things of value for all participants
is what will be the success factor for blockchain federation

people are sick of coins come and go within months
teams with anonymous people who disapear into the shadows they came from after sell their premine and break all their promises

and here they see a bunch of coins that are different
real people with real names no premine/ICO traps

real people
real participation
real projects
real communities

real path to success!

FLY Flycoin is a welcome partner in our path into the future
i know vegasguy even if made some mistakes in the past
he try double hard to make it visible FLY is cut out of same wood as other blockchain federation coins

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I agree with Fallout on constantly cross posting about XDE2 here on Fly thread. Fuck that shit Vegas, I sincerely hope you do not think anyone holding Fly would even come to think about buying more of a different type of coin after seeing Fly disaster. Will wait for a few weeks to see that marketing miracle you been talking about but I have to say in advance, based on previous experience, I expect 0.

Is this the way you want people to think of you Vegas? I know you re a nice guy but empty words achieve nothing.

Again, sorry for being blunt but that s who am I.
I am not fudding the thread Vegas, you keep bragging about XDE2 in here, not me and you do not want me to post specifics about all that is wrong with XDE2. Ive refrained from posting the data on that coin in the XDE2 thread as I am not a holder but its shady as all hell. As an early FLY supporter, I watched from the sidelines as it all began with XDE2 so I know the entire story. The last thing you want is all that blasted across the net again.

I have paid heavily for my losses here, most of which are due to the empty words you have continually posted and the actions you have taken. You call them honest mistakes, I call them failed attempts to control every aspect of the coin including what the users did with the coins they held. As I have stated, the rollback was the nail in the coffin for me with FLY, that was so wrong and I wont cover my eyes and pretend it didn't happen. This is by far the biggest fuckup you made with FLY and it was not an honest mistake. It was a conscious decision which had no support whatsoever, hurt the coin and its users badly and benefited one person alone. I am of the belief that it wont just go away while you focus on your massive marketing machine for a week or two, it will come back to bite you if this coin is ever taken seriously again.

As a holder (for now), I am entitled to post rebuttals if you post what I perceive to be continual salesman tactics but they will be short lived on my part. I am not here for a pissing contest as you say but maybe think twice about the continual self congratulatory posts stating future events as fact and pointing everyone to what a success you have made of XDE2, the other coin you were never going to start in the first place. Remember that statement of fact you made to everyone too?

Anyway, you do your thing. I've said my peace.
legendary
Guys if you want to see the future of fly, take one look at XDEII. Its what fly should have been. But as I stated before so many things I didnt know about the development side of crypto caused fly to go way off course. The good news is , working on XDEII , I now have a clear vision of what I need to do with fly to bring it back to not only were we need to be , but stronger. The true price of ply is well over 400,000 sats, and I can tell you for a fact, we will be back there. Some of you may be waiting for an update on fly. Ill be blunt, right now a wallet update on fly is the WORST thing I can do. Fly is delicate right now, and is on autopilot. Make no mistake , Im watching all of the gauges every single day. Now to be clear, now that fly wallet works flawless, the next step will be in January when I bring the marketing army from XDEII to put fly in every area of Cryto as XDEII is. So for the next few weeks, we will just give time to fly to rest.

Vegas

Since we are being blunt...

Somehow you keep missing the point of why there is little trust left in FLY. Many want out because of what you are doing with XDE2.

We both know I could go into great detail of how the entire XDE2 distribution and special wallets model you have setup makes a mockery of all of your speeches both here and there.
They are just empty words, and your actions speak much louder.

Frankly, I think anyone who buys into XDE2 is a bit of a goose. Its a coin for the noobs of crypto who dont bother researching the coin distribution and specs and is highlighting what your real game is. If you think youve gained any kind of respect with that scheme, sorry but you're just kidding yourself. You wont get any lasting interest in that coin from anyone who knows what they are doing. Cant think of another coin that comes close to those sorts of shenanigans really. Even the absolute blatant scams dont get that greedy.

So, what I have come realize, albeit a bit late, is that all your talk of creating a single honest coin model with FLY that will combat all the scammers and thieves in crypto is total and utter bullshit and you are focused on gaming the system as hard as you possibly can to make some money for yourself and your crew. You're not a dev, you're a salesman.

That facts are, fallout, Ive done NOTHING unethical, or dishonest. The high POS wallets INCLUDING the community wallets for the users, is posted with MASSIVE graphics on the XDE2 thread since day one. Its public knowledge, its no secret, and the XDE2 community gets hundreds of coins a week from the high POS community wallet for promoting. You may not like that structure, BUT its public knowledge, and its honest.  Ive made mistakes in fly, ive admitted them. The high POS wallet in XDE2 benefits EVERYONE. Fact. Ive given away THOUSANDS of XDE2 coins from the community wallet, and NONE to the team members. Do you not read XDE2?? The people in XDE2 have benefit FAR beyond what I have. So, before you attack me, please give more time. Im building a marketing machine with XDE2 that is already proven and working. The problem is if people fud the thread, there is no way I can market fly. I know your frustrated, but we need to turn this thread around before next month, so I can market fly. Things didnt go as planned for fly, and I made honest mistakes. Your really going to try to beat me up for honest mistakes? Cmon man. You say I gamed this system in fly?!!? HOW!?!? Im all ears. NOT ONCE have I lied, cheated, or done ANYTHING unethical in fly. Please state specific facts. Im all ears. I was brutally honest when I wrote that long letter admitting my mistakes. Do you have ANY idea how hard it was to admit in public I made those mistakes?!!?!? SCAMMERS DONT DO THAT, EVER, BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE!!! I DO!!! Be cool.   Lets keep our heads, and we need to turn this thread around, because If I bring all the promoters from XDE2 here next month, and you start fudding the thread, it wont work, the marketing will fail, because when people see an ad about fly they will come to the thread, and if they read your fud, its a complete waste. Also, your your hurting other users that still hold fly. I have a solid plan to turn fly around, please dont hurt the other users.  So just be cool, and cut me a break while I work on fixing my mistakes.. ok? You KNOW Im not a bad person. Im not a scammer. I made mistakes, thats all. I can turn fly around, but NOT with a negative thread. I have a lot of work ahead of me, I just dont need to end up in a pissing contest with you right now. I need to stay focused.  Things are already bad enough in fly, and I can turn things around, but please dont make things worse. Please remain cool, if not for me , for other users.  In short, get off my ass, Im working on fly, and the plan to fix fly involves building the massive marketing machine in XDE2 to bring to fly and promote fly, but I cant if we have these discussions as users wont touch it. Im shooting for January to promote fly, but looking at things, that may be too soon. I let fly rest to let things cool off, and calm the thread. THAT is what we need to do. But some people in crypto are so impatient that if they dont see something happening RIGHT now, then they lose patience, and THAT is what caused the whole problem with fly. I thought people wanted update after update, but they really dont, no wait they do want updates every day. So please be cool for the others users. If you dont like me fine. But please dont hurt the users holding fly by fudding the thread. If they want to know about the high POS wallets in XDE2, its on the OP and it so big , it will hit you in the face. You or anyone else wont miss it.  Thanks for understanding.  

Vegas
Guys if you want to see the future of fly, take one look at XDEII. Its what fly should have been. But as I stated before so many things I didnt know about the development side of crypto caused fly to go way off course. The good news is , working on XDEII , I now have a clear vision of what I need to do with fly to bring it back to not only were we need to be , but stronger. The true price of ply is well over 400,000 sats, and I can tell you for a fact, we will be back there. Some of you may be waiting for an update on fly. Ill be blunt, right now a wallet update on fly is the WORST thing I can do. Fly is delicate right now, and is on autopilot. Make no mistake , Im watching all of the gauges every single day. Now to be clear, now that fly wallet works flawless, the next step will be in January when I bring the marketing army from XDEII to put fly in every area of Cryto as XDEII is. So for the next few weeks, we will just give time to fly to rest.

Vegas

Since we are being blunt...

Somehow you keep missing the point of why there is little trust left in FLY. Many want out because of what you are doing with XDE2.

We both know I could go into great detail of how the entire XDE2 distribution and special wallets model you have setup makes a mockery of all of your speeches both here and there.
They are just empty words, and your actions speak much louder.

Frankly, I think anyone who buys into XDE2 is a bit of a goose. Its a coin for the noobs of crypto who dont bother researching the coin distribution and specs and is highlighting what your real game is. If you think youve gained any kind of respect with that scheme, sorry but you're just kidding yourself. You wont get any lasting interest in that coin from anyone who knows what they are doing. Cant think of another coin that comes close to those sorts of shenanigans really. Even the absolute blatant scams dont get that greedy.

So, what I have come realize, albeit a bit late, is that all your talk of creating a single honest coin model with FLY that will combat all the scammers and thieves in crypto is total and utter bullshit and you are focused on gaming the system as hard as you possibly can to make some money for yourself and your crew. You're not a dev, you're a salesman.

legendary

Vegas
legendary

We added FLY-COIN to our local exchange and merchant support portal,
launch will be on Sunday at 20 o'clock western European Time,

the release will start together with a marketing campaign with seperated presentation page, video, press and blogger suppoirt and more,

have fun my friends
Matthias Grin

Thank you Matt, in January, our marketing monster over at XDE2 will be even bigger, and fly will be ready to get its name in every corner of Crypto. New member join the marketing campaign every day, so by next month it will be gigantic Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

We added FLY-COIN to our local exchange and merchant support portal,
launch will be on Sunday at 20 o'clock western European Time,

the release will start together with a marketing campaign with seperated presentation page, video, press and blogger suppoirt and more,

have fun my friends
Matthias Grin

legendary
I like banging chicks in the ass while I watch my Fly stake. Good times..........

edit: bobsurplus is my chick. yummy ass his is.

Well just keep staking, what you do while you stake is unimportant.

By the way, someone is having an emotional sale on Yobit. Ive said it over and over again. Fly will be around for years. Now is the BEST time to get cheap coins. Someone said they wanted volume, well , there you have it .2 BTC , not great, but its a good start.

Also POS difficulty is the lowest ever at .005 !!!

Your welcome.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: