Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 26. (Read 186171 times)

Activity: 724
Merit: 504
did I get my first super-flycoin on 38 coins with a 3x pos symbol

Awesome coin Vegas thankyou
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys my plan now, is to relax a bit and let the waters calm, then in the coming weeks ill bring my army of promoters over at XDE2 here and FLY will be everywhere!!!

For those of you not familiar with the excitement over at xde2.. Check this out.. Scroll back a few pages, this is the army of marketers thats coming to fly to blow this thread wide open!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.1440

Vegas
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Bleutrade usually updates within 24 hours, and I sent them the latest wallet V2.4.4.0 the day it came out.

Vegas

Yes, received coins so Bleutrade is functional.
legendary
Bleutrade usually updates within 24 hours, and I sent them the latest wallet V2.4.4.0 the day it came out.

Vegas
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Is Bleutrade on the correct chain? My withdraw has been pending for a day now.

I think they are... i withdrew some just the other day (11/28), and it's my understanding it is on the right chain...

but i don't know how to tell...

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Is Bleutrade on the correct chain? My withdraw has been pending for a day now.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I for one am happy to choose honesty and effort over all the negative things (problems/issues) anyone has yet cared to mention.

I hope the creative mind will fly with us and the destructive mind fly yourself, we simply don't need it here.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
FlyCoin – The total experiment

My tasks in few cryptorelated projects are "networking" and "process optimization" combined with "marketing". I observe since few years many situations in many cryptocoins and cryptoprojects.

All projects have the same key for success: Continuity!

Continuity includes ideas, planning, improvements, developments, uninterrupted support. Big projects wouldnt be successful with missing one part of these points.
Did you ever imagine, that this is normal in big companies of the world?

The difference between companies and our cryptoworld is: Open Source!
You can be happy, that you can be a part of all these normal businessprocesses. You are sitting on the first row, how processes succeed or fail. You can suffering or celebrating with us. You can discuss with us in happy or unhappy results. FlyCoin is even a part of the Federated Internet Of Coins.

With buying FlyCoins, you accept indirectly all these terms of conditions of Team Fly. If you dont trust them, so sell your shares and let Team Fly working for their success without your agreements. No one of Team Fly will judge you for your personal decisions. Its really free and democratically.

If you think, Team Fly will succeed, so buy more coins and reap the fruits of your decisions.

Rollbacks, Forks, Experiments, new decisions and so on are only steps before the final result.

I am here, because I love these kind of courage Vegas has. And I am happy to be a part of Team Fly, because I regret no single second to have FlyCoins. I help, where I can, to let this project succeed.

Everything is normal here and is a part of huge incoming things.

Be excited.

Big greetz
Steve
legendary
For the naysayers, I made this pep talk just for you, to boost your morale.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVmhI1SUq0

Vegas
legendary
Its fine. Everyone has a right to speak their mind. There is one difference between me and many other OP's, I own up to my mistakes. Most other devs plan in advance to screw everyone as fast as they can for their own greed. My intention was always good, and I did make mistakes, but none of them were intended to hurt anyone. My nature is I am a good person, that wants the best for everyone, and I do make mistakes, and I when I do, I own up to them. I think some of you see my good intentions, and that I try new things, and push the envelope. Griffith is still working on Flynode. I think he is a bit shell shocked after what happened with the last wallet, so lets give him time and give him some space. I do my best to make this coin run as smooth as possible, and for everyone to make money. Im human, and I make mistakes like everyone else. I will continue through the years to work hard everyday on Fly, and it will become the most trusted coin in Crypto. For the few of you laughing, laugh at this, FLY should have been dead 100x over, and we are more alive than ever at $1 a coin. I will continue to add value to fly in many different ways. I have an army of promoters in the XDE2 thread, that I will be bringing here soon. I want the waters to calm, and then I will begin an enormous marketing campaign.

Here is a Vegas one line for ya. Just made it up.

"If you aint out there making mistakes, you aint doin' shit"

Vegas
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Be 1 year in a few days that I dumped this monster.
So Happy I did, never knew it could be this bad.  LOL.

Little stab , when one of the numerous updates broke Cryptopia exchange access to their coins.
There was no rollback , there was no swap offered, Team Vegas left them out in the wind.
And Cryptopia covered the loss caused by bad management of Team Vegas.
Few Months later, Vegas coins are loss because of his own error, Rollback happens in days. LOL
Enjoy this shipwreck, it is funny to watch.

Buy$Polar, if you dumped a year ago, what are you doing here?

And to some of the others, do you honestly wish FLY was an average coin that just sits and stakes away in a boring old wallet?

Vegas has repeatedly pushed the envelope of crypto wallet technology, helped many of us with our own projects, instantly responded to an incredible number of private messages and tactfully responded to an endless amount of fud at the same time.

When you try and do things that have never been done before, there are always growing pains. Regardless of how many wallet changes there have been, I have enjoyed learning at every turn.

There comes a time when day traders, weak hands and pumpers have to realize that this may not be the project for you. If you want to be a part of something exotic and learn along the way, here it is....you know vegas's style.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Be 1 year in a few days that I dumped this monster.
So Happy I did, never knew it could be this bad.  LOL.

Little stab , when one of the numerous updates broke Cryptopia exchange access to their coins.
There was no rollback , there was no swap offered, Team Vegas left them out in the wind.
And Cryptopia covered the loss caused by bad management of Team Vegas.
Few Months later, Vegas coins are loss because of his own error, Rollback happens in days. LOL
Enjoy this shipwreck, it is funny to watch.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Try to see the passion behind the show.

I do not doubt this for a second. However, one only has so many credits in the bank.
Ridiculous taxes, broken wallets, booted from exchanges, wallet infections, rolling back the block chain <> integrity worth bragging about.

All that aside, dont sit there and tell me that every single person would have done the same thing in his position. Its insulting.
There was not an ounce of support for the rollback, even from within his own team.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Ivan , you and I know there are many more reasons to stay in fly, than there is to get out. Ive said it over and over 99% of coins dont even make it 2-3 months. Either the dev bails, or its a scam, or it gets dumped to nothing. Fly has had its technical challenges in its past. But the good FAR outweighs the bad. I will never give up on fly, not ever. I will always do the right thing every single time. I knew I would take shit for the rollback, but every single person would have done the same thing. At the end of the day, After more than a year , fly is rock solid at $1, and a market cap of $200,000k. Griffith is VERY close to finishing a beta for the multipool, Winmon and I have actually connected and mined on it, but there are still a few kinks to work out. This will boost the price and vol. So at the end of the day, even though I have made mistakes ive maintained my integrity and honesty, every single time, for myself and many others, and that is why fly is not dead. Someone said, Ive never seen a coin survive a rollback, well then you dont know FLY! Wink

I think you need to learn the proper use of 'every single' in these rants. Its just a long string of false statements. I wont call them lies as I think you actually believe them.
If there's one thing I've learned being in this coin though, it's that your talk is extremely cheap Vegas.

c'mon Grin that's not 100%  fair, i remember when i have been my first year on the market and faced technical challenges,
even if vegas has his own style and you may need some humor to like it, you have to forgive some "ranting to survive".
Today, where my technical problems are solved, i am having the possibility to add feature by feature, building
an environment, that fosters regular use, my talk has gotten a bit more "content centric".
I can see the same pattern here, given that vegas has been going though all those challenges,
without giving up and is showing passion and engagement to go forward.
Even when you are not able to agree on all his statements, i am sure, he will not rest for a second,
until even his boldest promise will be delivered. Try to see the passion behind the show.

... and have fun Wink
Matthias

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

Ivan , you and I know there are many more reasons to stay in fly, than there is to get out. Ive said it over and over 99% of coins dont even make it 2-3 months. Either the dev bails, or its a scam, or it gets dumped to nothing. Fly has had its technical challenges in its past. But the good FAR outweighs the bad. I will never give up on fly, not ever. I will always do the right thing every single time. I knew I would take shit for the rollback, but every single person would have done the same thing. At the end of the day, After more than a year , fly is rock solid at $1, and a market cap of $200,000k. Griffith is VERY close to finishing a beta for the multipool, Winmon and I have actually connected and mined on it, but there are still a few kinks to work out. This will boost the price and vol. So at the end of the day, even though I have made mistakes ive maintained my integrity and honesty, every single time, for myself and many others, and that is why fly is not dead. Someone said, Ive never seen a coin survive a rollback, well then you dont know FLY! Wink

I think you need to learn the proper use of 'every single' in these rants. Its just a long string of false statements. I wont call them lies as I think you actually believe them.
If there's one thing I've learned being in this coin though, it's that your talk is extremely cheap Vegas.

legendary
Will I ever have a normal Fly wallet without issues?Huh

When I install the last one, first it complains, then it starts but it does not sync at all.

I ve erased the chain, nothing, it just starts and sits there, 0 connections.  

Use my installer... that is easy and secure.

Used it but, with zapwallet, it works. Thx.

Can anyone explain to me what s the stake rate ATM?

Its 10% plus superblocks. Superblocks are vey high frequency. Probabilities are posted on the OP. Also you can see the superblocks on 'tabs explorer.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/

Hover over the higher dots and green up arrows on "Annualized stake rate" to see superblock payouts.

Vegas

legendary
It seems everything s fine, at least for now. Another crysis ended. What s next?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Will I ever have a normal Fly wallet without issues?Huh

When I install the last one, first it complains, then it starts but it does not sync at all.

I ve erased the chain, nothing, it just starts and sits there, 0 connections. 

Use my installer... that is easy and secure.

Used it but, with zapwallet, it works. Thx.

Can anyone explain to me what s the stake rate ATM?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

the "false posive" problem throughout the crypto community has  a very simple reason.
Its not a code problem it a heuristic thing. The heuristic engine of every antivirus tool has
the job, to detect viruses, that are unknown to the antivirus database based on behavioral pattern, of known maleware.
Given, that a majority of Trojan Horses are using compromised computers to mine coins,
a wallet is in fact doing everything, that for an anivirustool, looks like maleware.

If you look up the classifications of the alert on a database like symantecs,
your will most likely find the description of a classical Mining Botnets Trojan Horse

have fun
Matthias

And in addition to that.. Virustotal uses lots of scanners with outdated whitelists.. Causing all these false positives to rise.. That is a problem of the anti virus company in question (lack of fast updating), and from virustotal for running these scanners.. lol..  Always use an alternative to virustotal as well..
You would be amazed how the result is different, when some sites use the same antivirus scanners etc.. lol

Just my 2 fly..

ps. Explorer updated.. There is also a max. 6 hour old bootstrap in the about tab for people with syncing issues..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

the "false posive" problem throughout the crypto community has  a very simple reason.
Its not a code problem it a heuristic thing. The heuristic engine of every antivirus tool has
the job, to detect viruses, that are unknown to the antivirus database based on behavioral pattern, of known maleware.
Given, that a majority of Trojan Horses are using compromised computers to mine coins,
a wallet is in fact doing everything, that for an anivirustool, looks like maleware.

If you look up the classifications of the alert on a database like symantecs,
your will most likely find the description of a classical Mining Botnets Trojan Horse

have fun
Matthias
Pages:
Jump to: