Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 37. (Read 186171 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
OK, I'm ready for one of those superblocks!   Sock it to me!  Smiley

Just to express gratitude for your being nice to us when you dropped by at thecryptochat.net.  Thanks for the support and more power to you and the whole FLY and XDE2 Teams.  You guys are all amazing!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Flynode will begin its testnet testing tomorrow to make sure it is ready for release
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

FlyCoin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Really Really and I mean REALLY impressed with everything that FLY has to offer!!! I am so proud to be a part of this team!!!

Its a true honor to have you as part of Team fly!!! Welcome!!

That makes us a very powerful team of 8 and growing!!

Vegas

Thanks mate I got some good ideas I'm super excited to pitch to you gentleman Wink Cheers

Great you are here...

welcome to Team Fly!

Greetz
Steve

yeah hey - welcome   Wink
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Guys I sent another request to Yobit to update their wallet.

I wrote:

Hello fly has been in maintenance mode for about 2 months. PLEASE update the wallet, as people are upset about this because they cannot withdraw. See date on last request dated 9/6/2016.

I wait now since one year of my update and i have pay 0.2 BTC for it. /-;
(Limx->BSD)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys I sent another request to Yobit to update their wallet.

I wrote:

Hello fly has been in maintenance mode for about 2 months. PLEASE update the wallet, as people are upset about this because they cannot withdraw. See date on last request dated 9/6/2016.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Really Really and I mean REALLY impressed with everything that FLY has to offer!!! I am so proud to be a part of this team!!!

Vegas

Thanks mate I got some good ideas I'm super excited to pitch to you gentleman Wink Cheers

Great you are here...

welcome to Team Fly!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Guys im going to Cross promote here. There is a MASSIVE promotion of XDE2 right now. Im rewarding people for promoting XDE2 and fly with XDE2 coins as the community wallet is giant. XDE2 is at near $3 a coin and the community wallet has about $23,000 in it, I need to pay out for promotions on twitter, or redit or other crypto forums.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435

Here is a look at our latest wallet:

legendary
Guys we have so much in the works right now that we will need another talented dev. 100 fly bounty to anyone that can find us a talented dev that starts working for us.

Vegas
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Vegas

legendary

Vegas

But I think someone should get ahold of Yobit and tell them to get their wallet out of maintenance!!
legendary

The probability of superblocks will increase about 20x at block 90k, so they will be very frequent Smiley

Vegas
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
legendary
At block 90k superblocks will kick in with about 20x probability. I was lucky enough to catch one today even with low chances. This is what they will look like.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Guys I went over the the next hottest thing in Crypto. I went to https://thecryptochat.net/  and spoke to the admins. I really like the people there, they are VERY nice. I donated .25BTC and they will add dice and blackjack and a faucet for fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is sooooooooooo much to look forward to!!!

Vegas

Vegasguy, these are the things, which will increase exponentially the value of FLYCOIN. Its not only the technical features...its about your community and your leading.

Vegasguy, mark my words, we from our lab make it to your duty, to hold Fly on track! We have big plans with FLY, not only for the name.

I was very rare the last time here, but I am always on your side. I found here very nice guys, which are now in my heart!

So...

I am totally happy, how things are moving!

Greetz
Steve
legendary

Guys, I went over the the next hottest thing in Crypto. I went to https://thecryptochat.net/  and spoke to the admins. I really like the people there, they are VERY nice. They will add dice and blackjack and a faucet for fly!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is sooooooooooo much to look forward to!!!

Vegas
legendary
Guys fly coin is looking great. Every day keeps looking better and better. Its critical that we post more on the thread. It can be anything fly related. This attracts attention. Lets keep our momentum going Smiley
legendary
This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

P.S- VegasGuy I'm loving what I'm seeing with FLY still my friend Wink Cheers
Hey NoobKid - Thanks for the kind words. I did not hesitate because you
are always ready to help and, I like that your posts are always positive and every thread.
Thanks Bro that's what Crypto needs though to draw more people into learning about it and learning to use it is guys like us that are always willing to help a Noob out and guide them to our best of knowledge.  Not going to lie I'm very happy I met a lot of you guys through here because kindness and courtesy are few and far between nowadays.  Now another question I have is if I have 100 FLY what do I do to get those bonuses or whatever is offered with that many coins?Huh Anyone???

This is what makes our upcoming flynode so amazing. There is only one thing you need to do. Have 500 fly coins in your wallet and open it. Thats it!!!!! With most masternodes, its a pain to setup, and then it doesnt work. Our "Masternode" requires NO SETUP. Have a min of 500 coins, and open your wallet. Done, and working. Also your reward increases with each fly you add to your wallet up to 5000 fly , which will pay 50%!!

I do understand that 500 fly is steep, however this causes buy pressure and increases the demand and prices. Also I pay people to promote. I can reward you handsomely for promoting on Yobit chat. That is the place to promote fly right now. This offer is available to anyone. Perhaps post a screenshot of your chat here. A good icebreaker is "Have you guys heard about the new flynode from flycoin, that requires no setup!?!?" If you promote fly on Yobit a few times a week , youll be at 500 fly in a very short time Smiley

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org