Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 38. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Also is Yobit the only exchange we can trade FLY on? I just notice that Yobit says the FLY wallet is in maintenance right now and don't want to risk sending any coins!! Could the Dev or team get ahold of Yobit and find out what is wrong please and thank you Cheesy Cheers

No worries, this is normal activity. Its because we sent them wallet V2.4. There is a fork at block 90k. So most likely they will update the wallet then. Please feel safe to buy all you want. I will personally back it.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

P.S- VegasGuy I'm loving what I'm seeing with FLY still my friend Wink Cheers
Hey NoobKid - Thanks for the kind words. I did not hesitate because you
are always ready to help and, I like that your posts are always positive and every thread.
Thanks Bro that's what Crypto needs though to draw more people into learning about it and learning to use it is guys like us that are always willing to help a Noob out and guide them to our best of knowledge.  Not going to lie I'm very happy I met a lot of you guys through here because kindness and courtesy are few and far between nowadays.  Now another question I have is if I have 100 FLY what do I do to get those bonuses or whatever is offered with that many coins?Huh Anyone???
Right now the best thing you can do is stake and accumulate with some smart Buy side bids. The next wallet will add the FlyNodes ( MasterNodes that set themselves up and that look at the total balance in your wallet/all addresses - no locking up coins or collateral). Your goal should be a minimum of 500 FLY. Beta testing on the FlyNodes is going well but, we will not release it until the process and coding is solid.
legendary
Also is Yobit the only exchange we can trade FLY on? I just notice that Yobit says the FLY wallet is in maintenance right now and don't want to risk sending any coins!! Could the Dev or team get ahold of Yobit and find out what is wrong please and thank you Cheesy Cheers
Yobit has been good to FlyCoin and XDE2. As far as wallet maintenance, they are very busy and, it can take a while for them to update or clean up their wallets. For a fee you can get moved up in priority but, it has been a while so, we hope to see it come out of maintenance soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

are always ready to help and, I like that your posts are always positive and every thread.
Thanks Bro that's what Crypto needs though to draw more people into learning about it and learning to use it is guys like us that are always willing to help a Noob out and guide them to our best of knowledge.  Not going to lie I'm very happy I met a lot of you guys through here because kindness and courtesy are few and far between nowadays.  Now another question I have is if I have 100 FLY what do I do to get those bonuses or whatever is offered with that many coins?Huh Anyone???
legendary
This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

FLY, XDII, ERC, DMD, BSD, NAV - These are projects in which the dev cares not only for business but for the good of investors.

But Vegas is the first place Smiley
Yes I have to agree when a Dev and the team put the investors interests first and a priority it definitely helps to earn that statute of trust in this kind of shady world Smiley Keep up the amazing work!!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
FLY, XDII, ERC, DMD, BSD, NAV - These are projects in which the dev cares not only for business but for the good of investors.

But Vegas is the first place Smiley
legendary

Its all passion my friend, and a "No quit attitude". Now people see, that I am 100% dedicated to making fly great. Thank you for your kind words!!

Vegas

legendary

More great news. Midnight miner has agreed to setup our multipool!!!!!!!! This will be awesome because it will buy from the exchange and pay you, causing prices to rise!!! IT will be hosted at my datacenter for MASSIVE speed!!! The multipool will autobuy from the exchange and payout in fly Smiley
Vegas
I love the idea of a multipool for the miners out there.
Another great way to get new people involved and
continue the demand for the coin.

If there are any miners out there, a hint on what algos or coins you are interested in mining would be a great help.

Every coin added to the pool takes up resources, so if there is a list of favourites, this would help.

Here is a list of coins in order of profitability. I have not checked the list, it was pulled from another pool.  We only need about 5-10 coins per algo, and we will only have scrypt, sha-256, and a few X coins, like x11, x13. I want to avoid coins with VERY high nethash rate like gulden. In the beta lets just use coins with low hashrarte such as Franko, Hobonickels, and bottle caps ect.

Here is a nice list we can choose from. We MUST avoid all high net hash rate coins.

We will only use 3-4 coins for each algo for the beta.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 i'm really looking forward to the multipooll.,, can mine for a few months maybe, to secure a node, and maybe give it some hash longterm   Smiley

idk what to suggest as target currencies though, thinking profit ofc, + we should pick a resilient victim, maybe doge or maza, redd...

the Blake256 algo(s) seem to run really well,  maybe that could be a focus
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

More great news. Midnight miner has agreed to setup our multipool!!!!!!!! This will be awesome because it will buy from the exchange and pay you, causing prices to rise!!! IT will be hosted at my datacenter for MASSIVE speed!!! The multipool will autobuy from the exchange and payout in fly Smiley
Vegas

If there are any miners out there, a hint on what algos or coins you are interested in mining would be a great help.

Every coin added to the pool takes up resources, so if there is a list of favourites, this would help.
BitSend
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbsd-bitsend-online-since-2014-core-017-1370307
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
Activity: 812

happy birthday  Kiss Kiss Kiss

hi dev, i sent pm to you and my wallet FLY
you forgot to check it out.
I have not received a bonus of 50 FLY
perhaps you forget it  Huh Huh

Paid. Thank you for supporting fly.

Date: 10/22/2016 08:24
To: From Vegas for fly cake. Thank you!! FKtEPS6FbMvgY9QVHzdaedLC2H73kasjL1
Debit: -50.00 FLY
Net amount: -50.00 FLY
Transaction ID: d36824780cad499f17c5ca0e95b79d0adbfb310bf547d85960daa9f2b868bf4b

received a bonus of 50 FLY  Cool Cool
thank you dev.
legendary

Vegas
legendary
I am a bit skeptical, although I will admit it is probably due to ignorance on my part....

It seems like staking (price) could be so easily manipulated by ANY individual if POS results are tied to a market, thus making me very uncomfortable.  Also, with YOBIT having a horrible history of wallets in maintenance status (including Fly!!!), I would personally not have to rely on that particular exchange for anything, let alone have my fortunes(!) tied in any way to them or their choice of performance.  Tying my staking, limited as it is, to YOBIT is not at all palatable. Sorry.

(I also realize that there should be no effect on staking, even if their fly wallet might be in maintenance, but i'm not totally sure about that.) 

I don't think i would like to vote for either choice (kind of like the real world today, given the candidates!)  Smiley

Thanks, and please let me know if I'm missing something.

This will be months away, so Ill leave it tucked away until then. Im about to test beta 8 of flynode now.

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I am a bit skeptical, although I will admit it is probably due to ignorance on my part....

It seems like staking (price) could be so easily manipulated by ANY individual if POS results are tied to a market, thus making me very uncomfortable.  Also, with YOBIT having a horrible history of wallets in maintenance status (including Fly!!!), I would personally not have to rely on that particular exchange for anything, let alone have my fortunes(!) tied in any way to them or their choice of performance.  Tying my staking, limited as it is, to YOBIT is not at all palatable. Sorry.

(I also realize that there should be no effect on staking, even if their fly wallet might be in maintenance, but i'm not totally sure about that.) 

I don't think i would like to vote for either choice (kind of like the real world today, given the candidates!)  Smiley

Thanks, and please let me know if I'm missing something.
legendary
Superblocks - I am pleased to functionality, I received a few and I'm very happy Smiley

Flynode - easy setup - such an option does not have any wallet.

I am very happy FLY dynamic development and it is only a matter of time, as will attract the attention of new investors.

Smiley

Vegas, approximate date of issue of a new wallet?

We are on Wallet test RC7 of the interal beta of Flynode. So realistically it could be a few more weeks. We want to be sure everything is working perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: