Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 36. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
May I suggest looking at a fresh start on the upcoming PioneerShares exchange.

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pio-pioneershares-rebranded-to-amsterdex-1511601

Its being put together by a trusted BCT member, could be perfect as a new home for FLY.

I already added FLY on my list..
Once we get out of beta, FLY is more then welcome Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May I suggest looking at a fresh start on the upcoming PioneerShares exchange.

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pio-pioneershares-rebranded-to-amsterdex-1511601

Its being put together by a trusted BCT member, could be perfect as a new home for FLY.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
i've been trading here for a month or 2

https://novaexchange.com/

Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1. Any more votes on the same day costs 2 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. Buy now costs 0.3 BTC and will add remaining needed votes immediately to the coin and end the vote, to get the coin listed without delay.

trade against BTC, LTC, DOGE, ESP2, PIGGY

i think FLY could become a base currency there

Thank you Groggin. One of the issues is Im not sure if many have heard of them. I personally have not. Ill look at them anyway. If there is anyone else with suggestions, let me know.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
i've been trading here for a month or 2

https://novaexchange.com/

Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1. Any more votes on the same day costs 2 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. Buy now costs 0.3 BTC and will add remaining needed votes immediately to the coin and end the vote, to get the coin listed without delay.

trade against BTC, LTC, DOGE, ESP2, PIGGY

i think FLY could become a base currency there
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
There s no way to get on Polo with this low volume. Bittrex needs 0.5 BTC and I think that s not possible either. Bleu s nice but there should be another backup exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Ill start looking at other options for exchanges, because this happens every time with Yobit, and its getting old. We need a popular exchange with no vol requirements. Please give suggestions.

Vegas

just go xde2 to bleutrade, fly is already there. they usually respond very quickly
legendary
Ill start looking at other options for exchanges, because this happens every time with Yobit, and its getting old. We need a popular exchange with no vol requirements. Please give suggestions.

Vegas
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
The wallet is under maintenance for about a week. What s up with that?

Ive sent 2 messages to yobit about this, and their response is, we have to wait. So, it might be time to start looking for another exchange.

Vegas

Flycoin is already on bleutrade...

Agreed, and so we will use them. We should start to consider another popular exchange. Would Bittrex help or hurt us?

You need for a Bittrex Listing 3 BTC and later 0.5 BTC volume per week.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Ive sent 2 messages to yobit about this, and their response is, we have to wait. So, it might be time to start looking for another exchange.

Vegas

Agreed, and so we will use them. We should start to consider another popular exchange. Would Bittrex help or hurt us?

Bittrex should be the only one we are on to be taken seriously and maybe even Poloniex.  However we might not have enough liquidity to stay on those exchanges.
legendary

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
legendary
legendary
What about that multipool, has there been any progress in that field?

Midnight miner and Griffith are working on that. we will put 3-4 coins in each algo for the beta. Also there ill be bonuses paid for highest hashrate.

Vegas

looking forward to testing  Cool

down to one remaining problem.

the nameserver will resolve every host except itself. this obviously isnt good. we are looking to fix that tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Midnight miner and Griffith are working on that. we will put 3-4 coins in each algo for the beta. Also there ill be bonuses paid for highest hashrate.

Vegas

looking forward to testing  Cool
legendary

Vegas
legendary

working on that as well. its down to DNS testing, sometimes you cant resolve the domain name properly. trying to fix that
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
Could TheCryptoChat get added to the OP?
legendary
legendary
OK, I'm ready for one of those superblocks!   Sock it to me!  Smiley

Just to express gratitude for your being nice to us when you dropped by at thecryptochat.net.  Thanks for the support and more power to you and the whole FLY and XDE2 Teams.  You guys are all amazing!

Thank you for your kind words. Youll only find warm welcoming people here.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: