Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 72. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I was on 2.01.

Version 2.1, the usual issue, crashes after start. What was the command for zap wallet?

The best way to be thorough is to clear roaming/fly of the chain data AND run -zapwallettxes=1 in the target box of a shortcut to flycoin.exe and run at the same time.

Vegas

Cleared roaming, added -zapwallettxes=1 to targetbox of a shortcut and it still crashes. What do you mean run at the same time?
Should I add any nodes?

Nodes are already hardcoded. To be specific clear your roaming folder and run then run -zapwallettxes=1 . I worded my last instructions not so well. Coffee still hasnt kicked in yet.

Did so. Nothing in roaming besides wallet.dat. It crashes.

Do you have an older backup of the wallet.dat that is a month or two old you can try? If you rename wallet.dat temporarily , and run V2.1 does it launch?b If so recheck the version #. V2.1 is rock solid and has no issues, as this is the first wallet without any fees, as you already know, if youve got an older version that crashes, the challenge is getting there.

Vegas
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
I was on 2.01.

Version 2.1, the usual issue, crashes after start. What was the command for zap wallet?

The best way to be thorough is to clear roaming/fly of the chain data AND run -zapwallettxes=1 in the target box of a shortcut to flycoin.exe and run at the same time.

Vegas

Cleared roaming, added -zapwallettxes=1 to targetbox of a shortcut and it still crashes. What do you mean run at the same time?
Should I add any nodes?

Nodes are already hardcoded. To be specific clear your roaming folder and run then run -zapwallettxes=1 . I worded my last instructions not so well. Coffee still hasnt kicked in yet.

Recently, I saw this on mac wallet. Try to backup wallet.dat and run with -salvagewallet
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I was on 2.01.

Vegas

Should I add any nodes?

legendary
I was on 2.01.

Vegas

Should I add any nodes?

Nodes are already hardcoded. To be specific clear your roaming folder and run then run -zapwallettxes=1 (create a shortcut to flycoin.exe and add the zapwallet into a target box of a shortcut) . I worded my last instructions not so well. Coffee still hasnt kicked in yet. The main thing is to follow these instructions exactly and dont deviate.

Vegas
legendary
I was on 2.01.

Vegas

Should I add any nodes?
legendary
I was on 2.01.

Vegas
legendary
I was on 2.01.

legendary
So, Ive updated everything on the OP to bring us to date. The next step for fly will be to implement POSP , probably next week. While this is happening, I will be discussing the table of rewards for when we add HODL technology.

Vegas

Is this the same PoSP from CBX?

Yes, it will operate identical.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
So, Ive updated everything on the OP to bring us to date. The next step for fly will be to implement POSP , probably next week. While this is happening, I will be discussing the table of rewards for when we add HODL technology.

Vegas

Is this the same PoSP from CBX?
legendary

Vegas
legendary
My wallet shows last block 15 hours ago. Replace blockchain?

Your chain height should be 72757. Last block was a few minutes ago. See our explorers. http://fly.dnsalias.com/

Ivan , you are on V2.1 correct?

Vegas
legendary
My wallet shows last block 15 hours ago. Replace blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
My test Fly deposit to Bleutrade went thru no problem.
Great to have a 2nd  exchange to add to Yobit for more exposute..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Good stuff Vegas, I m glad everything s back in order.

Hey Man, youve known me now long enough to know, Im relentless and I never give up and I will drive this coin to a massive success. Any successful venture will have its bumps it the road. I know now what NOT to do..LOL .

So I think 2 solid exchanges is good. However:

PLEASE NOTE: WE THINK BLEUTRADE DEPOSITS ARE NOT WORKING. A FEW OF US HAVE SENT DEPOSITS TO THEM, AND THEY HAVE NOT SHOWN UP AT ALL AFTER MANY HOURS. GUYS UNTIL THIS IS SORTED, DO NOT DEPOSIT TO BLEUTRADE. THIS IS NOT A FAULT IN OUR WALLET AS IT WORKS PERFECT ON YOBIT!!! A TICKET HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT TO THEM. USE YOBIT FOR NOW.

Vegas

I can confirm, that I reached my deposits on bleutrade.

Everything is now working and put the lamplight on GREEN

Greetz
Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
How can I get free Fly coin

We are actively seeking work for our wallet compiling service that can compile wallets for any platform including Mac, Rasberry PI, and Android (Staking and non staking). We also offer seed node services. If you know of a coin that can use our services and they purchase one of our services, we will pay you a "finders fee". The finders fee would be about 10% of the total cost of the service. It would be paid to you once the client pays us. When I get time, Ill make a proper table with actual rewards and post it on the OP.

Vegas

Great. Learned now a perfect sales pitch.  Grin
legendary

We are actively seeking work for our wallet compiling service that can compile wallets for any platform including Mac, Rasberry PI, and Android (Staking and non staking). We also offer seed node services. If you know of a coin that can use our services and they purchase one of our services, we will pay you a "finders fee". The finders fee would be about 10% of the total cost of the service. It would be paid to you once the client pays us. When I get time, Ill make a proper table with actual rewards and post it on the OP.

Vegas
legendary
No risk, no fun!

If you hold it locked after our new PoSP and HODL-system, I am here to give u some.

Mark my words!

Steve
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
There may have been a tiny amount still stuck in those long addresses. I have offered to make good on this if they can give me a list. Cryptopia said they will take care of it. I cant, as I have no information on how much is stuck and with who, and the funds are in the Cryptopia wallets, not mine. Anyway its not about blame. In the end Cryptopia made good, and sent thousands of fly out to users that requested. So I dont want to start a circus here again. Adam and I have agreed not to have fly on Cryptopia anymore, so in my mind thats a closed issue. I have already moved on.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: