Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 75. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Fly is getting stronger buy support on yobit  Cool

Im praying they us list there. I have so many exciting things I want to do with fly.

Our Crypto services that includes wallet compiling for all platforms and seed nodes, and block explorers.
A multipool that will payout in fly
Adding the latest technology to the wallet such as POSP as found in Cryptobullion, and adding an option to lock their funds for heigher stake rate like Hodl.
and much more.

Vegas
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Any reason new wallet 2.1.0.0 quit working last night?
Something about C++ library. Tried restarted wallet was last block from Sunday May 29th.
Though had blocks up to May 31st. If I start wallet from scratch, seems to sync up without
wallet.dat. Put original wallet.dat back in roaming crashes. Freaking WEIRD!
Right now wallet sync stuck at Oct. 6th

Peace, Dennis

try resyncing the wallet again but use a fresh backup copy of wallet.dat instead, usually solves that one for me   Wink

I let it resync, without wallet.dat. Then closed wallet, then added older wallet.dat. Then reopened wallet,
that seemed to have worked. Not sure why current wallet.dat would not work? Maybe, some how got
corrupted? Wallet seems to be working right now. Did not lose any coins or stakes, that had not finished confirming.
Thanks, Groggin!

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 1624
Fly is getting stronger buy support on yobit  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Something about C++ library. Tried restarted wallet was last block from Sunday May 29th.
Though had blocks up to May 31st. If I start wallet from scratch, seems to sync up without

Peace, Dennis

try resyncing the wallet again but use a fresh backup copy of wallet.dat instead, usually solves that one for me   Wink

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Yup, it does appear this way, that Yobit will be our best option. We do need to have some patience. Xprophet has contacted some higher admins on our behalf. I think being listed on Yobit again will bring massive exposure to fly, and a fresh start.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I also think that yobit is currently the best solution.
Next, Bittrex.

FLY TO THE MOON  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Bleutrade now charges 2 BTC for adding new coins.

900-1000 $ for a daemon compile and a market setup? And still charging trading fees?

Madness! Cheesy

I have my fingers crossed for yobit.. Basicly the best option at this time I think...

Goodluck!

legendary
Wow, looks like our choices and getting smaller and smaller. Hort thanks for the info.

Vegas
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
This is the response I received when I asked about having Genstake listed on Bleutrade.

Felipe McMont (Bleutrade)
Jan 6, 02:28

Dear Dev,
Bleutrade now charges 2 BTC for adding new coins.
This value is required for maintenance of our servers and that the coin is not delisted shortly.
This is our address: 14AdxaSGP7jyvrhHFto4b3UKmS5VHCoAvK
After depositing the coin will be available in a few hours.

Best regards,
Bleutrade Team.
legendary
I did submit all the information required as well as Xprophet speaking to Yobit on our behalf. So now we wait for responses. When we were on Yobit we were very strong. The exposure was great and many people got to find out about us.

Here are some screen shots of what we looked like on yobit in the past.

This was October 11st 2015 before the implementation of Anti-dump

Vegas
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Yobit seems a small win for mine, the coin is already being traded there so there is a known market and users with balances.
Having said that, I think multiple exchanges is a must.
legendary

so why not bleutrade?

Ok Submitting our listing to Bleu-Trade. I hope they list us.

Vegas

Awesome  Cheesy
i looked around for the 'add coin' thing too (they used to have a page w/instructions for a dev) didn't find it either, but did come across this, about coins they de-list

Understand the reason for the coins removed below:
- More than 15 days with dead blockchain (no blocks, abandonment).
- Volume less than 1BTC/month.
- Updates incompatible with previous versions that can harm the user or exchange.
- Another exceptional reason which forces us to remove.
legendary

so why not bleutrade?

Ok Submitting our listing to Bleu-Trade. I hope they list us.

Vegas
legendary
legendary
Guys we are still looking for an exchange. Xprophet is helping us getting fixed up on yobit, but he was honest that there are no guarantees. So I think we need to continue to look for another exchange. We need to get listed quickly. I think bittrex is a bad idea as I feel the process to get listed will take too long. So Im open to suggestions. I really would much rather avoid the massive exchanges like Bittrex and Polo. I know some of you are not fans of Yobit, but here is the truth, they get enormous traffic there. Most coins are listed there, and they dont have a min vol requirement.

What about https://bter.com/lang/en

UPDATE: Ok nevermind. Thats out. https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bter.com

Vegas
Bittrex would be the best option at this point and time.
I did mention to you Vegas on how you could talk to Bill, one of the owners and coders of Bittrex.
Join, Bittrex slack and contact Bill through PM, when you see him post something in general part
of slack. Kees got AMS listed there also, so he would know how to help you get Fly listed. Also.
Griffith may have some knowledge too. As he may have a coin or two listed there.
Volume need to be a .2 BTC a day. Not a real problem as can be accomplished with a few trades
between ourselves. Bittrex would be better exposure for Fly as has more traders there. Also DMD
is listed there too. Between Kees, Griffith, and Cryptonit, plenty of knowledge and insight.

Peace, Dennis

P.S. If you are going to change wallet over to POSP, do it now, so they do not have to update wallet right away!
Lets not rock the boat for a few months?
legendary
                                      ^
i see Alcruex in the sig above^, i have a few currencies i trade there, (only a few months now though), seems OK, no problems or tantrums, anyway

I tried to add us to Alcurex and it seems they are not accepting any more listings. It reads "COIN REQUEST OFFLINE UNTILL NEW SITE IS READY."

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/newcoin

Vegas
legendary
                                       ^
i see Alcruex in the sig above^, i have a few currencies i trade there, (only a few months now though), seems OK, no problems or tantrums, anyway
legendary
Yobit isn't good....i wait now since two month on the update LimecoinX to BitSend and i have pay BTC for that. Old LIMX market is still closed.

Don't you have your coin listed on the Bittrex? If you have, I think you don't need to care much about Yobit.
But we need to care about keeping FLY on at least one exchange. Some time ago I was helping Yobit with reporting bugs, I hope they will help me too and update FLY wallet on their side.

You can see all exchanges in my signature. ^^

I want to personally thank you for your dedication to LimX. Its rare to see this kind of long term dedication.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: