Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 11. (Read 36014 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Update that fixes staking is available: Version 1.1.1.0

Please update your FonzieCoin wallet before Saturday, UTC April 4, 2015 at 7:00:00 AM (12:00 AM PDT 4/4/2015).

This update fixes staking. You must update to earn stake. If you have not updated, you will get booted from the network. You will also be plagued with alerts to update.

Important: The fist PoS block will be after UTC April 4, 2015 at 7:00:00 AM!

The GitHub source has also been updated.

Procedure for Downloading Wallets

Download only from the Official FonzieCoin website!

1. Go to your browser
2. Type in www.fonziecoin.com
3. Double-check that you spelled it right
4. Hit enter
5. Wait for site to load
6. Click on the download you want
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Best buy order is $0.05 per million. Fat chance **** that I would sell that low. Not even close to covering electrify let alone profit. Who is the cheap prick?

The buys and sells have to find a price point. We'll know what that is in a couple of days.

Well someone bought some at 0.00008453. Seems we have a starting point.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Awesome that was quick! What's next dev?

I need to fix staking.
Best buy order is $0.05 per million. Fat chance **** that I would sell that low. Not even close to covering electrify let alone profit. Who is the cheap prick?

The buys and sells have to find a price point. We'll know what that is in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Best buy order is $0.05 per million. Fat fucking chance that I would sell that low. Not even close to covering electrify let alone profit. Who is the cheap prick?
looks like theres already a XFC on CC EX and I think that was finercoin's ticker as well

Finercoin is dead.

Forevercoin isn't even real. It doesn't have a website, wallet, or anything I can find on the internet.

This isn't your best fud is it?

lol whats fud? just wondering why they chose the ticker from of 2 dead coins? when FZY,FONZ or other better tickers could exist... you know a fresh start instead of creating confusion.

I don't "FUD" I ask questions or state my opinion, just like the real fonz would do when he's giving advice to his buddies

"FUD" is lies/deception to create fear/false panic... maybe you should keep that in mind when accusing people of being pieces of sh!t

(yes fudders are pieces of ***)

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I was just having a little fun.

Anything you do in crypto is going to a attract a lot of people who mean well but have some objection to what you are doing.

We knew about finercoin, but it's dead. We actually announced our ticker symbol here as XFC and a couple of days later a forevercoin (XFC) phantom market popped up at c-cex for a coin that doesn't appear to exist. If you look at the timings, forevercoin came after FonzieCoin. We aren't going to change our ticker after the fact to accommodate a coin that doesn't even exit. You probably should go over to c-cex and ask the troll box why forevercoin stole the FonzieCoin ticker symbol.

Here's the timing for Fonzie and forevercoin:

Fonzie first announcement with ticker symbol: 3/8/2015 (UTC time)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10699086

C-CEX forevercoin market opens (first mention of forevercoin anywhere): 3/10/2015 (UTC)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
looks like theres already a XFC on CC EX and I think that was finercoin's ticker as well

Finercoin is dead.

Forevercoin isn't even real. It doesn't have a website, wallet, or anything I can find on the internet.

lol whats fud? just wondering why they chose the ticker from of 2 dead coins? when FZY,FONZ or other better tickers could exist... you know a fresh start instead of creating confusion.

I don't "FUD" I ask questions or state my opinion, just like the real fonz would do when he's giving advice to his buddies

"FUD" is lies/deception to create fear/false panic... maybe you should keep that in mind when accusing people of being pieces of sh!t

(yes fudders are pieces of sh!t)

understood just wanted to bring this to your attention because it may cause problems

Greatly appreciated!
i know ivw been green for over 1 day and no stake is a bad sign

getstakinginfo

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06249911,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 7357,
"netstakeweight" : 0,
"expectedtime" : 0
}

I noticed this about 10 hours ago but had to sleep before I could fully debug it. I won't be able to work on it for about 15 hours from the time of this post, at least, but I'll fix the staking.

It looks like it has to do with the the fact that the diff is coming from the PoW diff. It's a bad combination. None of the staking parameters except for the maximum coin age have changed from the predecessor, which looks like it never had a problem. Compare main.cpp and kernel.cpp to Fud coin. The good news is that you won't lose interest, so just be patient for a couple of days while I sort it out.

The netstakeweight is 0 because there have been no previous PoS blocks. That particular value isn't used by the code anywhere to mint blocks. It's just for reporting.

Finercoin is dead.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
i know ivw been green for over 1 day and no stake is a bad sign

getstakinginfo

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06249911,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 7357,
"netstakeweight" : 0,
"expectedtime" : 0
}
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
We are not really an exchange, but we do have an exchange area, but anyway Welcome to Cryptopia Smiley

Now lets jump some sharks......ayeeee.......

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
has anyone minted a block yet my weight is huge network weight is 0

We just went up on the Cryptopia voting board and already we are in second place!  Shocked

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Do you guys have a logo? If you do Ill add you now Smiley

Click the logo for a large version:

Pages:
Jump to: