Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 13. (Read 36014 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Hey fonziecoin , does the staking work ? my wallet has been up way over 24hrs and not staking at all . Any advice on that ?

I hope it works. It worked on testnet, but I had to change the modifier interval because testnet matures very fast. It should depend on exactly when your coins entered your wallet. If you mined on a pool, it was 16 hours after launch before you would have gotten any coins, so you have to add that to the 6 day maturity. I'll look at my wallet when I get a chance and see if I have any coins that should be mature. PoS blocks should start soon.

okie dokie . let me know and if i need to do something different then I will . I still have the same wallet from when it was first posted , i don't know if that makes any difference or not .

here is link you can see my list of transactions .

http://prntscr.com/6leum4
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hey fonziecoin , does the staking work ? my wallet has been up way over 24hrs and not staking at all . Any advice on that ?

I hope it works. It worked on testnet, but I had to change the modifier interval because testnet matures very fast. It should depend on exactly when your coins entered your wallet. If you mined on a pool, it was 16 hours after launch before you would have gotten any coins, so you have to add that to the 6 day maturity. I'll look at my wallet when I get a chance and see if I have any coins that should be mature. PoS blocks should start soon.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Activity: 392
TimSweat
I'd make a Fonzie donation for an explorer if there's anyone out there that wants to set one up.
i'll donate also

These offers are greatly appreciated.

I can donate too. We don't need an amazing block explorer.

Also, I put in a request a Cryptopia (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/) to get on the voting board. I've used Cryptopia enough to know that it is a good exchange with fast trades and a reliable trading engine.

They say that a requirement is a compiled linux wallet. I'll make one of those as soon as I can.

Activity: 415
I'd make a Fonzie donation for an explorer if there's anyone out there that wants to set one up.
i'll donate also
Activity: 224
Good work on the coin dev. seems solid, and no frills, a nice miner coin. are you going to do a blockexplorer and rich list?

Unfortunately answering any questions like this is tantamount to a promise. I'm trying to get away from that system. I wish I could give a better answer, but I won't.

Anyone is free to jump in and help. We are all on equal footing here.

fair enough.... if i had the skills i would. Thanks
Good work on the coin dev. seems solid, and no frills, a nice miner coin. are you going to do a blockexplorer and rich list?

Unfortunately answering any questions like this is tantamount to a promise. I'm trying to get away from that system. I wish I could give a better answer, but I won't.

Anyone is free to jump in and help. We are all on equal footing here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Good work dev this is a great way to reduce attacks on the community. Hopefully other devs will be on-board with this idea.

New Procedure for Downloading the Client

Download Only from the Official FonzieCoin WebSite

1. Go to your browser
2. Type in www.fonziecoin.com
3. Double-check that you spelled it right
4. Hit enter
5. Wait for site to load
6. Click on the download you want
Activity: 132
WTF happened to this coin?   XFC ticker is Forevercoin   this coin will have to pick a different exchange ticker

https://c-cex.com/?p=xfc-btc

No ICO, No ninja, no premine, no instamine, fair launch, no promises, no slick marketing.

Plus, dont forget you made good on the first failed launch and came back with a working coin. That good enough in my book. Would love to see this coin hit an exchange.

I'm sure someone around here has a connection to an admin at an exchange somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
Long live FonzieCoin!

You can count on that. That's the one promise I'll make.
Activity: 224
WTF happened to this coin?   XFC ticker is Forevercoin   this coin will have to pick a different exchange ticker

I saw that, but forevercoin is a fake coin. Try to find it anywhere on the internet. It exists in one place: on c-cex.

FonzieCoin isn't dead just like Fonzie isn't dead.

But read the OP: no promises, no roadmap. I'm not sure what it takes to get on an exchange, maybe CryptoAsian PoD. I'd do it if everyone can scrape 0.5 BTC to get the pure anonymous PoD.

And if you don't like anonymous devs, then FonzieCoin is not for you. That probably won't stop bitching, so feel free to bitch about anonymous devs below, but when you do, remember this: No ICO, No ninja, no premine, no instamine, fair launch, no promises, no slick marketing.

It won't stop the bitchers from bitching, but if it makes them feel better about their miserable lives, then we can't do anything to stop them.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
I wonder if the fake news about Henry Winkler dying yesterday, killed this coin?

http://en.mediamass.net/people/henry-winkler/deathhoax.html
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
I am wondering the same thing.... i like the OP but not if it is just mine and die after a few days...
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: