Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 6. (Read 36014 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Like the president Klaas.

Hey all, TimSweat asked me to promote the coin, I only promote coins I own myself. Please someone sell me some or donate me.
Contact me with private message.

Besides that follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DutchSpike

Have buy order @3 sat, please sell me some mates
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
legendary
update : wallet up and running, used the salvage command in conf file(then removed afterwards),  receiving stakes for first time i have 1 million in wallet and it currently paying me out 28 fonz every 5 mins

I just noticed this buried in your last post. I'm glad you got it sorted out.

BlackSmith: TimSweat, ok, we'll add it the next few days

From Yobit , admin/support .

This is really great news. It looks as if the XFC network is running very smoothly, so Yobit should have no problems with it.

Hey all, TimSweat asked me to promote the coin, I only promote coins I own myself. Please someone sell me some or donate me.

I'm a new follower  Grin
Welcome Klaas
legendary
update : wallet up and running, used the salvage command in conf file(then removed afterwards),  receiving stakes for first time i have 1 million in wallet and it currently paying me out 28 fonz every 5 mins

This is really great news. It looks as if the XFC network is running very smoothly, so Yobit should have no problems with it.

I'm a new follower  Grin

legendary

do whe have a blockexplorer?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Finally a better exchange hopefully .

Be watching for it .

Lets make a run with it DEV .

good job mate i saw your correspondence in their chat rooms
Activity: 392
TimSweat

Finally a better exchange hopefully .

Be watching for it .

Lets make a run with it DEV .
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
meh.. nothing to see here.. time to move along  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
hi, had power cut overnight, have back up of wallet,  wallet wouldnt open just a blank white page which has to be manually shut down after hour, so deleted everything (except wallet.dat(backup)), downloaded latest qt, ran it but white page still. any help please guys?

Can you take a screenshot of what you mean by "white page"?

Your coins are fine. Just make sure to keep your backup safe.

basically when i start up the wallet i get the blue outline of the wallet with see through inside, if i click on the wallet it turns white

its not responding, my other wallets work fine

You didn't happen to have a setting where it starts on login did you?

update : wallet up and running, used the salvage command in conf file(then removed afterwards),  receiving stakes for first time i have 1 million in wallet and it currently paying me out 28 fonz every 5 mins   

im not quite sure what you mean dev, was staking a million for 5 days lol (typical)
its not a wallet fault, it a computer fault as it works fine on my other machine, so not to worry

legendary
hi, had power cut overnight, have back up of wallet,  wallet wouldnt open just a blank white page which has to be manually shut down after hour, so deleted everything (except wallet.dat(backup)), downloaded latest qt, ran it but white page still. any help please guys?

basically when i start up the wallet i get the blue outline of the wallet with see through inside, if i click on the wallet it turns white

im not quite sure what you mean dev, was staking a million for 5 days lol (typical)
its not a wallet fault, it a computer fault as it works fine on my other machine, so not to worry
legendary

FONZIE missed the boat!!

Forevercoin didn't have a website until a few days ago. It's market cap is $546 M according to the last trade price at C-CEX. There are no sources for it. And there is no evidence of any real distribution.

The website said Forevercoin launched in Dec. 2014, but whois says the registration date for forevercoin.us is Sun Mar 15 01:14:42 GMT 2015. Fonzie's first try at launch was Mar 8: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10699086.

Show us a real coin with the XFC ticker that isn't dead.

legendary

hi, had power cut overnight, have back up of wallet,  wallet wouldnt open just a blank white page which has to be manually shut down after hour, so deleted everything (except wallet.dat(backup)), downloaded latest qt, ran it but white page still. any help please guys?

Pages:
Jump to: