Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 7. (Read 36014 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
hi, had power cut overnight, have back up of wallet,  wallet wouldnt open just a blank white page which has to be manually shut down after hour, so deleted everything (except wallet.dat(backup)), downloaded latest qt, ran it but white page still. any help please guys?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Client Update 1.1.1.1

I've fixed the bug in  the Qt where the staking light stays on when coins aren't mature:

Until the network weight grows, it may look as if the client is never staking because as soon as coins are mature, they will mint a block. This will especially be the case for those with only big transactions in their wallets (bigger than 5000 XFC).

This is not a mandatory update because it is not a fix to the core, so I won't issue an alert.

Downloads are available at the website, which is linked in the OP. Download only from the official website.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just watched this awesome interview with the Fonz! He's a real class act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIdtGm2HhA
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
legendary
I've been mulling over whether to fix this gui bug ASAP.

To summarize the bug, the green staking light in the following panel is on if the wallet is unlocked but the coins aren't mature:

Since this isn't a bug in the core (like, for instance the real staking bug fixed in the last release), but it is an essential usability bug, I've decided to put it on high, but not critical priority. That means I'll put out a fix in 3-4 days. I'd do it immediately, but fixes require builds on all platforms, testing, bundling, etc.
exactly.. 4494 lol... that is a quarter of my coin weight
it might be the same bug I have

You probably don't have any mature coins, correct?

They need to be 6 days old. This is just a gui bug. The green light that says you are staking shouldn't be on.
exactly.. 4494 lol... that is a quarter of my coin weight
it might be the same bug I have
Is it a ponzi ? Its writen 4 Hrs Fair Blocks, so after 4 Hrs its a ponzi. Blame me if i wrong.

You mean the rest of the blocks are not fair?  Cheesy

I could fix the wording but I won't.  Tongue

why is staking weight so low on the network?

It could be me. I meant to send about 350 young transactions to myself and destroyed all my mature coins by forgetting to use coin control. I was very tired. I won't have any mature coins for a while.

One thing that I noticed as a result is that my wallet reports that I am staking but I don't yet have mature coins. So my weight is very high and the network weight is low, but I still don't stake because I don't have mature coins.

I would classify this as a bug with the gui, not with the actual staking. 6 of the last 4 blocks were PoS (as of block 6964).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it a ponzi ? Its writen 4 Hrs Fair Blocks, so after 4 Hrs its a ponzi. Blame me if i wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I have all kinds of weight but the network weight is low..

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1582,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 320,
"netstakeweight" : 4494,
"expectedtime" : 3370
}
I have all kinds of weight but the network weight is low..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat

I was staking good until last night a storm knocked the power out and it caused two of my staking wallets to completely screw up . I had to redo both of them . But the coins have to age 6 days then they stake I think it is . its not hrs like most others , But i was staking good till power outage  caused mine to screw up when I started my pc back up . it took me all day to figure out the problem with one wallet . But you should be fine once you get some weight .
More votes equal bigger exchange and I just ask EmpoEX if they could add it , they just been given the link as asked for . Hopefully they will consider it . This is a good coin and dev worked very hard and props to ocminer for helping him out with it during the launches to get it going . it stakes and mines well , and the rewards are still good for alot of mining .

i have asked yobit also to add the Fonz

Yobit is a good exchange. It has a trading API, which is important.
legendary
More votes equal bigger exchange and I just ask EmpoEX if they could add it , they just been given the link as asked for . Hopefully they will consider it . This is a good coin and dev worked very hard and props to ocminer for helping him out with it during the launches to get it going . it stakes and mines well , and the rewards are still good for alot of mining .

i have asked yobit also to add the Fonz
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat

Pages:
Jump to: