Pages:
Author

Topic: For how long btc will remean leader in crypto - page 4. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Nobody knows exactly what will be, but from it's beginning and till now Bitcoin is the leader.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you
You know that Bitcoin is the mother of the cryptocurrency world, it is playing the pioneer role n this system. most of the payment in this platform is occurring through Bitcoin and it's the most dominating currency in the virtual world.
not only that but also Bitcoin is becoming an acceptable and trusted currency in many countries. besides this thing, Bitcoin is being used as a legal currency in many online platforms. so that as long as a new currency will not come as acceptable as Bitcoin until Bitcoin will continue to dominate on this platform and it will be the rolling currency in the virtual world. So no one can assume how many days Bitcoin will remain a leader in the crypto world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will remain forever at the top 1 of all currency, it will never fall because it is already built a foundation to all community here.
Activity: 211
like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you

always bitcoin will be main dog in this place , you have seen it the market capture too big time and larger size than any other thing in this place
sorry , to me no possible for something to destroy bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Bitcoin will remain on top in crypto currency until many people are supporting and investing in this currency. And i think it will not replace by other coin because bitcoin has many uses and it is very useful aldo this is the first coin that we can used like cash we can spend all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
until something better comes along that introduces some real innovation that can eliminate the scaling issues that the current existing cryptocurrencies including bitcoin are facing. and by then it also has to be able to compete with bitcoin.

you see bitcoin is not just sitting idle without any improvements! in a year from now (2019) we will have mass adoption of Lightning Network and millions or even billions of transactions per second on the second layer, decentralized and trustless. it is not something you can compete with as an altocin.
Activity: 462
Well, I do hope it stays at the top for a long time. And by a long time, I mean 20+ more years. But as a skeptic, I don't think bitcoins won't be on top for so long. I am betting around yeat 5, etheriums will be trying to overtake bitcoins on the throne. Nevertheless, I never lost hope.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
As long as Crypto survives, Bitcoin will remain the leader.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Bitcoin will be leader while something big revolutionary not come up on forked altcoins.
Something big, what accept all community and exchange their coins
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Until  today 1/2/2018 I guess:
https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/
I have a lot respect and appreciation for BTC but I hate their delay times and highly cost fee.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
There is no yet reason for Bitcoin to go down because of how mainstream it starts to get now. Unless there will be another coin that will conquer the concepts of Bitcoin, not just conquer its price and long life. Its competitors and the government are one of the factors that can keep it from leading the cryptocurrencies. At government side, it is either banning the Bitcoin or regulating its price where it causes conflict for everyone earning at this coin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I think it will still be for a long time, as it is first ancestor of crypto currency. Unless it is banned by governments from all over the world, i cannot see it falls from grace any time soon.
I also think the main reason is the pioneer of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first digital coin, so it is more attractive than any altcoin.
Activity: 284
Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto and will remain a leader for a longer time , unless the whole government of the world agrees to banned Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
I do not think of that, I think that people who do not do this I think, because they do not care about the development of bitcoin at the moment, so they lose a lot because they have not done that much. According to all our societies the development of bitcoin in the future is very promising to all those who do in a good way to get more profit, so bitcoin will be a good leader until now and beyond.
Activity: 182
I guess it will lead the first place forever, because I saw that bitcoin is popular by us and it is the most coins use by the people in making transactions and those altcoins makes bitcoins still strong because it support bitcoins because i've seen on the users of the altcoins that they are changing their altcoins into bitcoins because bitcoins is the most trusted coins and accepted by the most businesses.
Activity: 350
Bitcoins is the leader of Crypto currency and It will be still till the world go to an end. MIning hardwares and investment in infrastructure surpass  all other coins and it will be very hard for any coin to gain such attention and invention like Bitcoins.
Activity: 1210
as long as bitcoin still has a lot of trust from each user, and from the investor, then during that bitcoin will dream and survive on top.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
I believe it's quite a while to reign in all the crypto in light of the fact that bitcoin does not have an issue later on in light of the fact that it causes us on the grounds that the exchanges are quick and quick too, it's additionally somewhat of a bitcoin so it resembles another person does it's another activity so I think bitcoin is somewhat longer for individuals' lives. In different nations just bitcoin is denied so there's a boundary to bitcoin time on the planet.
Activity: 1274
Nothing is forever but in my opinion Bitcoin will remain the leader of all cryptocurrencies for long time due to its huge community and billion dollars investments.But i think two or three more altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple will also include in this race. so lets see how Bitcoin remain the leader.
Activity: 294
In my opinion it will become the leader long time and long time.Bitcoin is the king and has the trust of people.It helps us because the transaction are fast and fast as well.
Pages:
Jump to: