Pages:
Author

Topic: For how long btc will remean leader in crypto - page 7. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Maybe forever, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and today nothing can replace it, until bitcoin will fall in something, then will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, like Ethereum
But I do not think it will happen soon
Activity: 1
I Think, Bitcoin very recommended
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
If we continue to have these fees and long transactions times, I think bitcoin wont stay #1 for long.
The more we used bitcoins, the more it would add traffic to the internet. As we observed the, numbers of transactions every minute in the blockchain is gradually increasing and that could the reason of delay. And we have nothing to do that because that is the reality, and also considering the stability of our internet connections which is also a factor that might affect the the transaction process. And I don't believe that this are the reason for bitcoin to be replaced by other coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
In my opinion Bitcoin will still be top crypto in next 50 years despite many alt that exist now
And this is just still the beginning,little by little people got to know bitcoin and start investing,with that bitcoin will keep growing
Only time will tell for how long bitcoin will remain the number 1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Antifragile
If we continue to have these fees and long transactions times, I think bitcoin wont stay #1 for long.
Activity: 742
I think btc will stay long time as a leader. If government don’t ban bitcoin in hole world then btc will be the life time leader.And i think government accept bitcoin in future Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
Forever I guess. As it is the first digital currency and still, now no other currency has taken its place and it's popularity and price both of them are rising so I dnt think btc will ever lost it's leadership on btc
Activity: 448
like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you
It will be survive forever because the way bitcoin is going to hard work I will must appreciate its hard work if we see the performance of bitcoin is past so bitcoin price was very low in beginning and with the passage of time bitcoin reached to its high price although bitcoin have faced different fork but bitcoin don’t care about them and move forward so its mean bitcoin is such a currency which believe to stay on the top of all currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you

"Community support"

This is the foundation why bitcoin will remain at top crypto. There may be other cryptos that will pumped hard but still bitcoin will be the one who will be the top performer at the end. If community will not support bitcoin, together with other countries, and banned this coin, then that's the time bitcoin will be ousted as top crypto in the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
As of now, I see no plausible scenario in which a decentralized mine-able crypto-currency can become more valuable than Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Bitcoin will remain the leader of all other cryptocurrency as far as blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is in existence.
I dont think so because many technology before that is thought to be useful forever until a new technology develop that is superior to the previous technology and blochain technology is not exemption to this. But one thing is for sure, blockchain technology will last for a long time
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Bitcoin will remain as the leader of cryptocurrency as those altcoins out there got their idea to bitcoin. Even there are too many attempts that wants to replace bitcoin and do their own network but still bitcoin will remain til the end of our lives. All bitcoins will be mined after 100+ years so don't you think that it will be replaced. I believe that bitcoin will retain it's place for so long.
Activity: 980
Bitcoin will always a leader of whole crypto market as no one can match earnings of bitcoin and it is a role model of this market. Everyone who knows the crypto market, know the bitcoin but not all altcoins as bitcoin makes trust of people and now its popularity is going to moon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will remain the leader of all other cryptocurrency as far as blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is in existence.
Activity: 188
I think bitcoin will remain the leader for a very long time, because it will not fall untill there are people who are still investing on it and use it. I think bitcoin will remain the leader untill the end. bitcoin started it then bitcoin will also end it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Bitcoin will stay as the king of crypto until people would replace the blockchain technology. Lets pray IOTA would not replace BTC someday.

thank you
Activity: 16
thank you

For about two years bitcoin is going to be a leader. Reason of bitcoin leading is, first of all, it is like a benchmark of cryptoworld. So all amateurs who decided to invest in that cryptohype are choosing bitcoin. In about two years situation is going to change.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
BTC will be number one until some other coin show that is better and take the lead.Since BTC is most famous cryptocoin and one of the oldest,it is quite normal that people have the highest trust in this coin and they invest their money in such coin.Also it is very profitable asset and it is currency which is first time in history independent from governments and banks.

With growing support which is increasing every day BTC has gone far ahead,it is like fast rabbit which leaves behind all competitors.Can a turtle overtake rabbit?Of course it can,if the rabbit breaks the leg or fall into the trap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
when bitcoin isn't the first place in coinmarketcap
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
thank you

For me, until all 21 million Bitcoin will be mined. But I don't bet that anything could defeat the main crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: