Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbies only - page 2. (Read 1266 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
May 04, 2020, 05:47:31 AM
I also think that if someone is new to the coin market then he should buy or download mobile wallet from a tested and reputed website. This does not apply not only for newbies , It applies to everyone in crypto world .
Activity: 854
May 03, 2020, 10:56:07 AM
I'm glad you always remind us all to be careful about the funds we have to always be safe. Moreover, it is related to the place to store our funds, namely the application wallet. thanks bro..
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
May 03, 2020, 10:47:08 AM
Never download untrusted wallets to your phone or computer. It is very dangerous and can steal your information at any time, in 2018 my friend has stolen all his assets when using an unreliable wallet. Download only verified and trusted wallets in this market
Always pay attentions with information regarding to anything that you'll going to download or use especially when it comes to assets, if there's money involves it always prone to scammers and hackers, be careful and furious in using any applications. Sad to say that this industry also have people who
are scamming others to earned.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 03, 2020, 10:18:07 AM
Never download untrusted wallets to your phone or computer. It is very dangerous and can steal your information at any time, in 2018 my friend has stolen all his assets when using an unreliable wallet. Download only verified and trusted wallets in this market
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
May 03, 2020, 10:14:58 AM
A very nice information, but I think these days the issues of fake wallets in playstore have been downsized but then it's still good to be careful,also if you are downloading through the website, be sure of the link you are using,make sure it's not a phishing link.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 03, 2020, 09:34:46 AM
There are a lot of projects in the market that have to be downloaded from the Google Play Store because the projects that are distributed to you are wallets. There are possibilities and details about what their future plans are we will download the apps knowing information system.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
May 03, 2020, 07:57:20 AM
I'm sure that those who are into crypto since last year knew that downloading new mobile wallet from play store can be dangerous, well this is for newbies who just entered crypto space this year, most top popular mobile wallets have fakes built by scammers too, before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead
new comers on crypto must review or they must look the comments before downloading the wallet if its good or not to prevent the hacker to steal thier info.
Activity: 40
May 03, 2020, 07:45:39 AM
One thing I've learnt from this space is that, it's unwise to rush into anything. Downloading a wallet address could seem very harmless from a distance, but one still needs to be very careful and ask questions or carry out some research. One easy way to detect fake wallet is to check the number of downloads and always download wallet, only after verifying that the wallet is widely used and a substantial number of people have downloaded it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 03, 2020, 05:52:55 AM
I'm sure that those who are into crypto since last year knew that downloading new mobile wallet from play store can be dangerous, well this is for newbies who just entered crypto space this year, most top popular mobile wallets have fakes built by scammers too, before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead
Yes I think that as a newbies they should not trust mobile apps that they will see in Google play store because even though it is from google play. They should pay attentin on what can happen and they should put attention on what they will do in those downloadable app that shows cryptocurrency because it might be an app developed by the scammers or hacker that might try to hack your information on yourself. My advise to newbies and beginners here in cryptocurrencies is be wary of your surroundings always and dont let your guard down because you will not know what can happen to you once ypu met scammers and if they will try to scam you. Dont trust strangers here and have someone that you know that you know well.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
May 03, 2020, 05:46:42 AM
Yeah right, we need to find various information related to the wallet that we want to download. Now many scammers add Malware to the applications they create, so if we download it then the important privacy data like passwords will be easy for them to get it. Yes right better to download on their official site.
Activity: 125
May 03, 2020, 05:40:44 AM
As a new user, I will take your feedback very seriously. I do not want anyone else to take away my earned money. As a new beginners we should be more active to learn and increase our knowledge . Thanks for posting this thread for newbies like me.
Activity: 840
May 02, 2020, 07:31:40 AM

Mainly, more than half of the android wallets are dangerous and can be hacked easily.
I understand that now not all people have PC or laptop, especially in Africa. But choosing where to store coins, on Android or PC, I'll choose second

I think that an existing wallet on an android or mobile wallet is sufficient as long as we store the word seeds safely. Mobile wallet such as Trust Wallet is one wallet that is widely used and is one of the safest wallet.
Activity: 79
May 02, 2020, 07:10:30 AM
It is imperative to always move forward thoughtfully in order to be protected from all-round arcades. Even if you have to buy or download a small wallet like this here, but there is no minimum reliance, it is important to know who you are going with before doing anything.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 01, 2020, 12:19:43 AM

Mainly, more than half of the android wallets are dangerous and can be hacked easily.
I understand that now not all people have PC or laptop, especially in Africa. But choosing where to store coins, on Android or PC, I'll choose second
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 01, 2020, 12:11:44 AM
i don't know but i used some app wallet in my smartphone that iMToken, that is safe and i never geting lost my coin until now.
of course the main wallet i have in on my computer and all file about wallet is extra safe in my folder.
but i never know if mobile wallet is so dangerious, what that name of the app ??
You didn't get what OP mean. The OP just suggested when you have intention to download an application through Playstore or Appstore you have to go to the official website of the platfrom first. If you download directly from playstore/appstore you may have a chance to be scammed. Because the scammer can make a fake platform and cloned the real platform so this is why you have to go to the official website first and find the link that linked to playstore because it will be safe.
Activity: 127
Merit: 28
April 30, 2020, 11:15:11 PM
Great advise buddy, there are so many fake apps you may download on Google store or even on some websites, before installing the application on your cellphone or computer you should check or read some reviews about it. Always make sure that you are downloading the legit application if you think that it differs from what you are thinking then think twice.

You may also read this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54302726
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 30, 2020, 08:59:43 PM
I am skeptical of downloading mobile wallet due to security risk. Not just the risk of downloading fake wallets but also on the risk of a phone being lost or stolen. It is easier to verify or to bookmark online wallet, than keeping a wallet on your phone. I am not actually good at keeping my phone and I have lost my phone several times, that one of the reasons why.

For those who will download mobile wallet, just read some review first or ask other users if it is safe or not.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 30, 2020, 07:51:51 PM
Most of the wallet that can be download at the google plastore are safe but they have few that cannot be trusted.
If a newbie are looking for the wallet they have many wallet that can download and this forum can help them to find because we have here review of the different wallets and newbiie can choose what they want..
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
April 30, 2020, 07:04:14 PM
Scam website also available in internet. Beginners can use top wallet like Trust wallet, Coinbase, blockchain or atomic wallet. Before original app upload in playstore, I found scam atomic wallet app in play store. You can download app by sharing a link from your friend who already used legit wallet.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
April 30, 2020, 06:23:51 PM
i don't know but i used some app wallet in my smartphone that iMToken, that is safe and i never geting lost my coin until now.
of course the main wallet i have in on my computer and all file about wallet is extra safe in my folder.
but i never know if mobile wallet is so dangerious, what that name of the app ??
Pages:
Jump to: