Pages:
Author

Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate - page 11. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 5
He is completely right, he is not exaggerating the circumstance. The projects are not reliable therefore they are forcing bounty hunters to cheat. In my opnion the project should give eth for bounty hunters not their ico.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This is the most common story happen to most of bounty campaigns which I partecipated in 2018..... it's sad but true man... bounty hunting it's 90% of time a waste of time now... Embarrassed
I still continue to participate in the bounty campaigns and I believe that in the future those coins that I earn now will bring me profit in the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is the most common story happen to most of bounty campaigns which I partecipated in 2018..... it's sad but true man... bounty hunting it's 90% of time a waste of time now... Embarrassed
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
Also experience that kind of long waiting in a shitcoins at the end. Its make bounty hunters realist that thry wasting time and effort to promote a particular project through campaign. Thry dont know project success through the help of bounty hunters and they treated like that. Without bounty hunters project will not suceed so it should be paid in proper way and right amount.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅

You deserve allot of merit dude! that post is the exact life of a bounty hunters right after december 2017's cryptocurrency festival! I think we can hardly earn today as the market is bad at the moment.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Most of 2018 bounty campaigns just like that. The thing i hate most is KYC. i have once failed to pass KYC after 6 months or more work for them. They wont give my reward after all my patiance and the price is very small. Worst bounty campaign i ever had. But im still hoping i will get big reward just like old days.
KYC for bounty is very easy, And why you failed with it. I also participated in a few bounties in 2018 and they all asked KYC, but I passed it easily with my passport.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I can relate to the OP. Although it wasn't exactly bounty hunting, but I participated in the signature campaign promoting TV-TWO platform almost a year ago, and was promised to be paid with 6,000 TTV tokens additionally to my payments in BTC. All the payments in BTC were made in time, no complaints about that. But I've never received my TTV tokens, and the excuses I was getting from the TV-TWO team were almost word-for-word like those in the OP. I suggest to all bounty hunters to never agree to be paid for their work in some tokens that can worth nothing when unlocked or can be never transferred to you, like in my case. Demand payments in BTC, at least partially.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Most bounty hunters are now treated like a trash or a tool to promote their ICO where in return, you will not be rewarded according to the effort you provided to them. I had experienced this multiple times and stopped participating in social media campaigns and mainly focuses on signature campaign. Why? Promoting their project throughout social media take too much time and you will only be paid for $5 to $10 after 6 months or more of your effort.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Most of 2018 bounty campaigns just like that. The thing i hate most is KYC. i have once failed to pass KYC after 6 months or more work for them. They wont give my reward after all my patiance and the price is very small. Worst bounty campaign i ever had. But im still hoping i will get big reward just like old days.
Activity: 322
Very often I observe just such answers in the chat, but it happens that they pay immediately and the tokens go to the stock exchange right away, but they cost a penny!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
It is very true that ICOs are can change the rules of bounty retroactively and the hunters are helpless as they reserve the right for changes. Their promises usually changes when the sale is over.
So much relate on this and we can’t do anything about it. The developer have really the right to do that, even if its not on the rules on their first day of campaign. Bounty hunters should look for more campaigns, don’t just depend on one project if you are serious in making money.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I have been part of the Ag ** e bounty campaign, which until now has not had the latest informastion anymore, at that time I have been part of the bounty campaign for two months. You can feel for  2 months without being given anything that until now the bounty campaign doesn't provide any updates, when I ask for the latest information on the telegram group or in the thread they rarely reply, and they had time to reply when I asked 'when does the bounty campaign end' with the cold they just answered we haven't decided yet. I did not suspect it, whilst according some bounty hunters  he was a bounty campaign manager who had a good reputation but for the fact was far from it.

I understand that feeling. I also have joined a campaign where I spent lots of time and effort in doing signature bounty for 5 months. They should have ended 3 months but their reason for extending it is because of the bearish run. On top of that, they've lowered their allocation and rate as the market goes down. After receiving their token, it got into a huge dump and until now my selling order is still there on IDEX without interested buyers getting that. Yup it really hurts, that's why we should learn how to move forward after this painful process. Just my two sats.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!

why am I sad after reading your words ??
I often experience things like this, but I always endure and go back to doing my job as a bounty hunter. sometimes I think, am I a fool? or is it just a process that I have to pass to get success? I don't know, what is certain is that now we can only try even though we often don't get paid.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

Totally perfect words.........
A very sad story, but, unfortunately, not a single one! Many of us have done this! We take ourselves in hand and move on!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

This is why we should study the project thoroughly before participating especially the team behind the project because the project's success greatly depend on the team effort so we can avoid this things.
Even having studied the team, remembering their names and surnames, this will not save the bounty participant from falling into an awkward situation.As a rule, a lot of companies conducting ICO do not fulfill their conditions regarding bounty programs.This is a problem but the author of the post at the end he pointed out why this is happening.The most important point is that there is no demand for tokens!!!Hence the problems with the participants of the bounty.
copper member
Merit: 10
🤣🤣 you are absolutely right, this the rubbish many of this projects pull on hunters, they just think they can play us and go Scott free because they are nowhere within our reach. This became one of the disadvantages of bounty hunters
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I have been part of the Ag ** e bounty campaign, which until now has not had the latest informastion anymore, at that time I have been part of the bounty campaign for two months. You can feel for  2 months without being given anything that until now the bounty campaign doesn't provide any updates, when I ask for the latest information on the telegram group or in the thread they rarely reply, and they had time to reply when I asked 'when does the bounty campaign end' with the cold they just answered we haven't decided yet. I did not suspect it, whilst according some bounty hunters  he was a bounty campaign manager who had a good reputation but for the fact was far from it.

This is true. Most of ICOs suck bounty hunters and investors when ICO is RUNNING, but once it's over you see the true faces of them. I have even seen this happening with top quality ICOs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

After 1 month....

After 1 month....

After 2 months....

After 2 weeks....

After 3 weeks....

After 6 months....

This is why we should study the project thoroughly before participating especially the team behind the project because the project's success greatly depend on the team effort so we can avoid this things.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Such a bitter truth are those all lines! I can relate me with all those incidents! Project managers are not respecting bounty hunters! Sometimes I feel we should do something against them. As you posted this and hunters are replying so we need to do something together to change these scamming rules!
some of them just want to take advantage of the bounty hunter then after that they will take the prize that must be given to the bounty hunter, either by cutting the allocation or in a more sadistic way that is by going while carrying all the gift tokens and hopefully people like it will last a long time in hell
Pages:
Jump to: