Pages:
Author

Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate - page 14. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Oddly enough, I understand you. I have not conducted any bounty company, but I am familiar with some people who do it and I understand that at the moment the usual ICO and behave. In fact, it is clear even looking at the situation with the ICO as a whole.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
So true it sometimes happened to me but not the same exact scenario but still ended up nothing . No earnings from bounty Sad ,so thats why I really choose best bounty nowadays .
I think most of the bounty hunter experience a campaign that is really useless and have no value at all. I joined for bounty campaign before and until now the coin has no value at all and the admin still saying that there are developing a good project. Choosing a good bounty now is better, don’t just be deceived by their payment rate and study the project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Not a very pleasant situation, which is familiar to many, also to me)

You have the talent to describe such situations, I think you need to write a few more posts on such topics)
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
You are very right here.
Your narration depicted a picture that we all are aware of but refuse to acknowledge because it hurts .
Maybe.
I am sure most bounty hunters have experienced this and have one take or the other to tell.
This is the reason why so many have quitted bounty hunting .

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
So true it sometimes happened to me but not the same exact scenario but still ended up nothing . No earnings from bounty Sad ,so thats why I really choose best bounty nowadays .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Thats just an exact story man you just keep wondering what the hell just happen and whats up with whole admin blocking He just decided your are pissing him up indirectly He would not ever remember that he was the one that started all the mess along the way Anyway most are paid in BTC so i dont see their fault..
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
This is exactly what is happening in the bounty campaigns. And now most hunters have been discouraged so they no more participate in bounties. Spreadsheet these days are very empty.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
- -
So true, made my day!

It's not easy at all finding a legit ICO treating bounty hunters well. So sad. But I hope some will realise how important it is to treat them well because they can be a part of the community. If they scam their community the'll punished by a horrible dump.
And all of them lying to everyone that bounty hunters have to do KYC before it was announced it's not required: it's only a lie of the team to save expenses for bounty distribution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think it has become a risk. Crypto continue to just be getting worse and it's the effect on many projects ongoing ICO. just look at this sort of thing is starting numerous found and of course, the bounty hunter and the investors should be willing to be patient and even without results.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Damn it I don't have Merit to give to you for this post it is exactly what is happening currently with most bounties, there are some bounties that distribute in time too but still, they go to zero value after distribution and that is because they faked their sales. Bounty hunting work is totally meh at the moment and most payments have no value at all.
it is possible for the Bounty participants themselves there is no point in working, since their work is practically not valued, although this work has a very large impact on the advertising of the relevant project. I believe that the work of the Bounty Hunters and their remuneration are disproportionate.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Damn it I don't have Merit to give to you for this post it is exactly what is happening currently with most bounties, there are some bounties that distribute in time too but still, they go to zero value after distribution and that is because they faked their sales. Bounty hunting work is totally meh at the moment and most payments have no value at all.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
You just described the history of bounty hunters with most projects, infact I have been a victim of almost all you described above and to tell you the truth it has never been a good experience
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
It would be funny if it were not so sad. I think many bounty hunters had similar stories. And I'm not an exception. I participated in the campaign for more than 20 weeks and eventually got a pennies. I feel sorry for my time spent.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
Some projects simply cannot handle bounty programmes. Firstly they are trying to reduce the budget and banning everybody who claims agains it. Secondly after they have released all tokens, hunters are dumping this coin because they do not like the team. -> be nice with hunters Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Yes, it's the harsh truth of earning a bounty. I am constantly faced with this problem and no longer want to continue, it's so not fair.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
everything you say is 100% in the conversation of some of projects that I've participated in and this sometimes seems very ridiculous, even I was one of people who had been kicked from telegram and didn't get my work for several months Cry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
the token gives with price on ico terms as trader might put with spares of funds on possession as gains on future terms of running moderation as preparing to complete within the bands on objective as capturing of finest on number with value on completion.

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I can relate. I have participated in a bounty that lasted up to 10 months, and at the tail end of the reward they came up with some stories that they couldn't reach hard cap, hence the bounty reward reduced.  Bounties these days is just pure luck,  but doesn't mean you should stop participating.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
This is the actual situation of the bounty Hunters since 2018 so people are not making much from bounties and even small becomes harder due to lot of scam bounties and increase in number of participants so people stop doing bounties or this will keep going forever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Truely sad story of bounty hunters, that is the real story from dev and team to bounty hunters most of the time, i just hope God will delivers us.
Pages:
Jump to: