Pages:
Author

Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate - page 8. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Last year I wasted a lot of my time and energy in the name of bounty hunting of which at the end I was not rewarded appropriately citing some of the reasons as mentioned by the OP.
Its was very disappointing after series of postponement of the campaign and the bounty manager later gave a flimsy excuses in the name of KYC I have vowed never to participate in any bounty hunting again except if there is a genuine reason to do so.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
It has become a very natural thing now, the bounty hunters are just wasting their time during the campaign, because some projects only enslave them to campaign for their fraudulent projects.
many bounty hunters suffers from this kinds of act, joining and working without getting anything or if ever they got something most of the
time is not worthy for the time and the effort that they've use for helping the project to raised funds for the entire progress of the said coins,
the only thing is, they can't do anything about this as they are just waiting for any rewards after finishing the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Oh my goodness!!!! You are absolutely correct also you have given a clear message which will be very much useful for new joiners in this forum. And you deserve the merit as well as this is the reality happening in ICO's these days, once the work is done they are holding, holding and holding to distribute the tokens.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
To be honest, I'm already tired of such situations! And the further, the more of them! Platforms with guarantees are now being created, that is, the platform through which the company will pass undertakes payment obligations! Hope this helps ordinary hunters!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
No wonder we have a similar result. The market is oversaturated with bad and useless projects, most of them carried out bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
What you are describing is not an isolated case, it is the reality of our time. Bounty hunters are treated like trash. First, the project attracts the hunter and gives him beautiful promises, and then comes disgusting!
Every time I join a project, I believe in its decency, and only individual projects are honest. Others are starting to make various decisions to make the life of bounty hunters more difficult, make it harder to get tokens.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅
Sad reality about bounty hunters who are victims of this kind of project modus. To be honest we help them promote their project to spread the word about them but has failed their job to pay bounty hunters reasonably. Depending on the time and effort they spent during the bounty program. ICO's are not that good nowadays and for me they should be regulated as soon as possible so that bounters are safe from scams.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
This is just the sad Truth and what we experience all through 2018, bounty hunters where not considered at all and to make the situations worst couple with the failure of most projects in the exchange market and lots of scams that happened in the cause of the year. But we hope this year 2019 will be different and bounty hunters will be rewarded accordingly.
Activity: 658
It has become a very natural thing now, the bounty hunters are just wasting their time during the campaign, because some projects only enslave them to campaign for their fraudulent projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is exactly what we suffer from many of this projects. The worst part is that even bounty managers or bounty providers makes it worse too. Look at Bounty0x despite the this issues which we pass through from many of this projects, they still make hunters go through unusual certainties to make ends meet which is collectively a very sad experience
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
That is some bad luck for doing your work for almost a year then your work gone wasted because you can't even sell your tokens. Example is that kyc thing, they did not mention it at the beginning of the campaign then ask later which is so bad of course there are people won't pass the kyc for security purpose or if you pass it does not guarantee that your token will be worth just like what happen in several campaigns. The only loss in this campaign period is your time and effort which you can't turn back. Hope we find some good campaign that is not bad.
Activity: 602
This is the usual situation in most of actual bounty campaigns.... I'm very sad because I invested lot of time doing good campaigns but it's months that I don't earn from bounties... the only tokens I received are at a price that is very very low compared to ICO so I decided to hold them and hope.
Activity: 448
To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅

It's like reading the life of a bounty hunter. The issues that Bounty hunters face with projects is sometimes frustating. However, it shows that there has to be an acceptable best practice when it comes to conducting Bounty campaigns. So just as the blockchain technology is maturing, i believe that such will happen in the Bounty space
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Almost every bounty hunter I mean of bounty hunter have experienced it,
The long wait ,The computation of how much they earned then when they received their reward it would only be a shitcoin,
And their hard work and effort would just be paid of what about $50 or even less than that for their work .
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I can easily relate Bro. This is what we face in the bounty industry.  Those guys don't care about use, most of them just want to use us and dump. Once we helped them make the money,  they bring up stories to use against us. I have experienced many of them

This situation is unacceptable and something has to be done to change it. Not only bounty hunters are left unpaid for their work, but they are promoting scam projects meanwhile damaging the reputation of the crypto world in general. Bounty hunters should regard unissued tokens as worthless by default and demand payment in decent currencies. Those projects that can't provide with that do not deserve any promotion.
That is why I'm choosing bounty campaign where the token is already in the market, like the one I'm promoting right now, it already has value and development is ongoing, they are not going to scam you and they are going to distribute your stakes, because they do not want to lose their reputation.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I can easily relate Bro. This is what we face in the bounty industry.  Those guys don't care about use, most of them just want to use us and dump. Once we helped them make the money,  they bring up stories to use against us. I have experienced many of them

This situation is unacceptable and something has to be done to change it. Not only bounty hunters are left unpaid for their work, but they are promoting scam projects meanwhile damaging the reputation of the crypto world in general. Bounty hunters should regard unissued tokens as worthless by default and demand payment in decent currencies. Those projects that can't provide with that do not deserve any promotion.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Also experienced that and it's depressing I have huge stakes and tokens, but they are on paper only before they distribute it the value is zero they intentionally did this, so they can't prevent bounty hunters from dumping and unfortunately I still have at least 3 coins that are either locked or still not yet in the distribution stage.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Unfortunately the bounty hunters don't have any rights and any value in this market.. Projects uses the hunter in everything that they like and when the payments date come the devs usually cuts their shares or never pays them. When hunter gerts paid usually the projects coin would be worthless. I belive that the bounty hunting work has came to an end. There are no trusts left..
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Very related to that mate , Im a fully bounty hunter and encounter that so many times that turn into scammed project. Beside not all some are good project and give me the right payment. We dont have anything to do with that problem, all we can do is to improved the way how to hunt good and legitimate project.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
hahaha this is perfect! I was not blocked yet but yes this is exactly what happens to many frustrated and disappointed hunters.

In some campaigns, there is also that "bounty pool have been reduced due to bla bla bla"
Some of bounties in the telegram are sometimes they block, but ill remember in the past months i'm just asking about the exchange on when be listed after that when ill open my telegram they block me. Ill dont know on what reason but in the end the token they have are shitcoins in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: