Pages:
Author

Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate - page 4. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Bounty hunting is not a very easy task now and its not a source of income one can rely on because most time you won't get paid and most times the bounty would turn scam so its better to make sure you join real bounties only
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow,  exactly the way it does plan out,  bounties in most cases are not worth the stress now.  They keep blaming bounty hunters for dumping a project, why won't they dump when they are treated badly.
Respect for this write up.

Let me make it clear to you. Never ever believe that tokens are been dump by bounty hunters and airdrop owners. it is a big fact lie.

How could you say so? If the token is listed on an exchange, at the same time, we saw the transaction history of that particular coin, we can see huge volume being dumped in the market. Would you consider that as an inside job? That they technically showing us some lies regarding the matter?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
In as much as this is funny but it's eye open at the same time.
Honestly, the things that many a bounty Hunter goes through in the hands if the initiatirs of bounty programs is very disheartening to say the least.
The post succintly captures the ordeal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Yes, almost every award has at least one of the fun items described. In addition, there were cases of a reduction in reward (REPUX) or a refusal to pay at all (I forgot the example).
I think that now it will always be so, as long as there is bounty. They can create terms and conditions for bounty hunters in order to deny most of the participants under the rules. In this context, it is even surprising that there are still bounties that pay all honest hunters.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
This is so funny but very true. It can be very frustrating for us the hunters. There is no guarantee that we will get paid, if we eventually get paid, no guarantee the token will be worth anything. It is quite discouraging. It was worse in late 2018,almost all the bounties I joined exited scam, and some of them postponed ICO and uptill now the market is picking, no word from them. I pray the hunters will smile soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Oh m god  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy this post really made my day. You are absolutely right bro. Bounty payment and sell those coin in marketplace is the hardest part for bounty hunter. I remember, i join a signature camp which run 6 months. They pay my token separately within 6 months. i mean what the heck is that. hope this year will be the good year for bounty hunter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I am totally agree with you on this, i have had this situation more than 10s of times.. Unfortunately there are no trustful bounty campaigns anymore and also the airdrops are useless.. I only attend bounty campaigns from the Bounty0x, which has many bounty campaigns with pre-paid. So there are no risk that we don't get our bounty tokens, they already claimed for us. Try https://beta.bounty0x.io
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Very true and funny, I'm more sure that everyone have been there before. You will end up regretting why you waste so much effort doing the wrong bounty. Example is kit token which end up at nothing when they latter distribute the bounty reward. We've all been there bro
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Very precise summary of the current bounty situation. This is why we have somehow to identify the
high potential and reliable projects not to waste our time for advertising projects which never deliver.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Honestly, after joining such useless bounty campaigns before and that scenario of yours was just exactly as my experiences then. I was very disappointed and felt betrayed because they never gave my reward tokens. After so many months of efforts, it was gone to waste.
They are just giving us (bounty hunters) false hope and I was a fool waiting like an idiot until my hopes were gone. What a disappointment.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
I can accept if I don't get paid if the project is a scam but what I can't hardly accept is the extension of campaign which sometimes takes almost half of year then in the end you don't get what you deserve.
Activity: 512
Very good submission what we could face in bounty campaigns last year and half. I have faced all the elements you described. Some of the elements could be found in almost every bounty campaigns. This was/is the sad picture of bounty hunting lately.
Activity: 170
This particular issue is the main reason why so many people has stop hunting. Working for months for a project and at the end not getting good pay or not been paid atall is very sadden.
Activity: 378
This is the sad thing about bounty hunting and its really annoying to the core. What I do really hate hearing is the project managers thinking only bounty hunters dump their tokens. The truth be say, why would a bounty hunter after months of a bounty, wait for months before distribution of tokens and wait for listing on an exchange just dump their hard earn tokens just for a penny? It's hard time the managers think about that and come to a conclusion that bounty hunters also need money for a living but not any peanut.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bounty is always a lottery, high-end projects are carried out bounty, ondako if they spend, then there is a chance to earn something. I see no reason to discuss the actions of developers of bad or scam projects, their behavior is quite obvious, they will pull the rubber until they disappear from the radar.
I disagree with the fact that the bounty campaign is a lottery. if you know how to choose projects then the chances of your earnings increase greatly
Activity: 552
To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅

Its quite a painful experience i can assure everyone.  It makes me go back to my drawing board and wonder if its worth it? And then again i remember the ones that actually kept to their words and i am rejuvenated and back to work. Bounty hunting is a task that requires patience and the ability to look beyond the worst news so see the little hope for a brighter light.
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
Mate, you couldn't have explained the situation better. I love the hilarious tone and you can definitely make a good stand-up comedy out of it.
Unfortunately, all you are saying is true lately.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Bounty is always a lottery, high-end projects are carried out bounty, ondako if they spend, then there is a chance to earn something. I see no reason to discuss the actions of developers of bad or scam projects, their behavior is quite obvious, they will pull the rubber until they disappear from the radar.
Activity: 348
Same experience as yours in the past and I have one coin I'm holding that can repeat that experienced I hope it will not happen, they locked the coin for bounty hunters til May, hopefully, I can sell it before the coin losses it's value, we really can't escaped from this scenario as a bounty hunters.
most coins listed in exchange and then bounty distributions will definitely decrease. it seems to have become a habit of this market. all of that now depends on our luck to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think we are about to see a shift in bounty campaigns, I don't know but people need to watch out, the success of IEO makes bounty campaigns useless since the exchange will do must of the work for the team and with the rate these IEOs are selling out, the appetite for people to gamble their money away without due diligence is back IMO
Pages:
Jump to: