Pages:
Author

Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE - page 3. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 28, 2018, 10:38:46 PM
English is not my native language, because I am Russian, but I am interesting in learning other languages, for example, I would like to learn Japanese, because I love that country, has been there many times.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 28, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I would not totally agree on the statement "Many of us can speak English". If you look around in this forum there are more and more posts made by people who cannot even put together a decent and understandable title in English. I guess they even google-translate. That's all quite annoying.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
I completed an apprenticeship in Germany. The programme was organised in Ireland and I had to learn German. 40 hours a week for 6 months. Im not fluent be very good at understanding. Speaking and making mistakes is better than just reading books and learning grammer. Watching films or kids programmes is also good
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:17:32 PM
My native language is Indonesian. I have been learning English for so many years. I am into languages, including the phonetics. I always have the intention to learn other foreign languages, any languages may do. They will be useful for me in the future.
yes, it does not hurt us to learn many languages, because it will be very useful and useful in the future.
but first of all we have to learn english first, because almost all world will understand with you speak english even though you do not understand their country language. because English is a language that must be understood throughout the world.
Activity: 25
February 28, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
Latin and English are my languages and I want to learn more languages.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
My native language is Indonesian. I have been learning English for so many years. I am into languages, including the phonetics. I always have the intention to learn other foreign languages, any languages may do. They will be useful for me in the future.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 20, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

My Native language is Filipino. But I have learned English growing up in school. I also have learned basic Nihonggo during College but it didn't stay in my senses that long. But I'm more than happy to learn Spanish. Because it's easier since some of the Filipino words we use are derived from it and because it has no special characters or writing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

I'm blessed that my country treats English as a second language so even though I'm not native, I can say confidently that I'm on the average level. I'm only interested on languages from rich countries like South Korea or Japan.
Activity: 14
February 18, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
My native lang is polish and our children do have English in schools as a mandatory langauge and then they may choose other foreign languages
Activity: 21
February 18, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
My native language is french. But i learn to speak spanish, english and chinese too. For me talk a lot of languages is really important for could be understanding in all of the world. I love particulary the english.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
English is also not my first language. But in our country, english is being taught in schools and is ubiquitous in the media or even public places. English here is very common.
Activity: 224
February 17, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
I can use three language.most use in English.English seems to be the most useful language to know in the world which explains why a second language is almost never learned; in other words being a polyglot it is optional, and not mandatory.I hope lean more language..i think i can do it....
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 17, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
The next most spoken language in the world was Mandarin but I have no plan in learning it because I won't be able to use it. I am interested in learning Japanese because I can use it to apply for work in one of the call centers here in our country. The salary will be 4x higher compared to the salary of a regular agent so I think it's worth the shot. If it doesn't work, I can try learning Spanish. It's much easier and we also have call centers that requires Spanish speaking agents.
Considering that the mandarin is mostly spoken by people in Chinese, it isn't really important for me considering that i have no intention of going to China but i believe as well that with most of the countries speaking Spanish, i think its a very good language that one must learn.
Activity: 65
February 17, 2018, 01:28:56 PM
My first language is English but I am basically an Indian who grew up in London. Surrounded by the English my first language became English.   
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 03:32:42 AM
The next most spoken language in the world was Mandarin but I have no plan in learning it because I won't be able to use it. I am interested in learning Japanese because I can use it to apply for work in one of the call centers here in our country. The salary will be 4x higher compared to the salary of a regular agent so I think it's worth the shot. If it doesn't work, I can try learning Spanish. It's much easier and we also have call centers that requires Spanish speaking agents.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

I am from the Philippines and we have a 100 plus languages here, mine is visayan. Yes I know a little english, but not that fluent. I wanna practice my english more and more because I can use this to communicate when given the chance to go out of the country.
Activity: 31
February 17, 2018, 01:50:26 AM
I am from India, I speak Hindi, which is my mother tongue. Smiley
Activity: 85
February 17, 2018, 01:01:18 AM
I speak Yoruba, Hausa and I speak English fluently.
Activity: 38
February 17, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
My native language is Indonesian, but i already learned English since i was young. I'm planning to learn Chineese, Japanase, Korean, even German for my future carreer and travel.  Wink
Activity: 143
February 16, 2018, 11:24:41 PM
Tagalog is my native language, and other than English,  I want to learn hangul, because i want to understand most of kdrama Im watching and other than that I want to learn their history,Tradition. I just really love korea.
Pages:
Jump to: