Pages:
Author

Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE - page 7. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
Our native language is Tagalog, Were from Philippines, Good thing, our medium of instruction from public and private schools is english, So we are blessed that we can speak thoroughly in english language.   Smiley
Activity: 19
February 02, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
My native language is Serbian. I speak English and Spanish also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
My native lengauge ia melayu
Activity: 73
February 02, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
every single foreign language u learn will increase ur Intelligence and will  brilliance ur mind
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
English is not our native language.our native language is Sinhala in sri ianka
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
English is not my mother tongue. I am a turkish native speaker. Of course, I would like to learn a lot of languages. Because, Languages communicate people . I can also speak french fluently. This knowledge makes me more confident in society for sure.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 07:29:21 AM
Not .i am native language is Sinhalese.but i like to speak English . Because of the advance of the modern technology today, there is no hard in learning foreign language already. I think it is a must that we should at least learn to speak other foreign languages other than our native language since if you know how to speak multiple languages, you can easily communicate to other people.
Activity: 39
February 02, 2018, 07:15:45 AM
Learning other languages allows you to understand deeply other cultures, compare it with yours and as a result know yourself better. And it just can widen your eyesight
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Not i am not, my native language is Indonesian but i am can speak English, i very interested to learning another language like a Japanese, Spain, France because it's very important to studying and interesting.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
I want to learn spanish.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 02, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
We all heard about English.The most famous language in the whole world is English.In whatever state we can go if we know the English language we can be fortunate.Every language is known for something, and each language is different from the others.It's nice to hear a lot when a man knows more than one language.We also have people who don't know their language so well.If we want to learn a foreign language, we only need time and effort.
Activity: 19
February 02, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?
We should learn how to speak english because English is our international language we can communicate every where we go as long as we can speak and understand English in a simple way

Being someone with only English this works for me. Doesn't seem that fair to non native English speakers though.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
Because of the advance of the modern technology today, there is no hard in learning foreign language already. I think it is a must that we should at least learn to speak other foreign languages other than our native language since if you know how to speak multiple languages, you can easily communicate to other people. Communication is the best tool for us the world to understand , so therefore let us help our government by helping also ourselves in developing our skills especially in speaking foreign language. Also, there is a big opportunity for you outside your country if you know the basic tongue of other place since you can easily find a job of course because you can understand them and they can understand you as well.
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 10:31:14 PM
Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?
We should learn how to speak english because English is our international language we can communicate every where we go as long as we can speak and understand English in a simple way
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

English is not my first language. I started to learn it 12 years ago. But I couldn't make it fluently. I know that I have to make more practice. I also wanted to learn Spanish but I couldn't find teacher.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
English my only language. I grew up in the UK and learning a 2nd language was not taken seriously. I wish I could speak Chinese and German.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
English is not my native language and the languages I'm interested in are Hindi and Chinese, because I think China and India will be global market leaders in several more domains in the next few years to come. If you'd like any advice on how to learn languages either really fast or very thorough, feel free to send me a message or post in this thread & send me a message (as I might not get notified of potential replies otherwise)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 01, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
My native language is french. I speak english and spanish. But I m not interested in learning more. Speaking another language is definetely not my things. I studied and worked abroad for a while (UK and Spain). But for me it's much more comfortable to speak in my native language:)
Activity: 182
February 01, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
Where i am from, Nigeria... the official language is ENGLISH. but there are other native dialects which i speak one fluently - YORUBA.

You can hit me up if interested in learning it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
I believe that the more languages you know,the more success you will achieve in life,you never know when useful,and if you know more than others,it is a success
Pages:
Jump to: