Pages:
Author

Topic: FOREIGN LANGUAGE - page 4. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:05:08 PM
I am from China but currently I am living in the USA. My native language is Mandarin but I also know english, Japanese and little bit of Hindi. I know Hindi be
Activity: 64
February 16, 2018, 08:38:58 PM
I am from India, I speak Hindi, which is my mother tongue. I also speak Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali and Tamil. Having lived in various cities for many years I have
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
English is my native language, but I can speak French fluently because I was born and breed up in Cameroon. And I would like to learn other languages because and planning to travel around the world when money comes lol
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 03:46:16 AM
A foreign language is a language originally from another country. Everyone want to learn foreign language bcoz it is very useful is some time u visit in any other country then it helps u.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:37:37 AM
Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I am a filipino and my native language is visayan and yes I do know the english language but I am not fluent in it. I do not want to learn any other languages, I just want to practice more about the english language because of the fact that it is the international language and it can be used worldwide.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 08:30:09 PM
I am eager to study Russian language, slavic letters, as well as I also really love to study Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Latin languages since long times ago. But am still barred to learn due to my schedule conflicts. Sad
Activity: 58
Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!
February 15, 2018, 08:22:28 PM
My Native language is Urdu. I am from Pakistan and I speak Hindi and english also fluently. I love to learn different languages but my keen interest lies in le
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:29:47 PM
languages are very important to study and know the cultures,customs and raznyie values,and better satiate don't,if you don't know the language!today all borders are open, you can visit any country of the world, literally in a short period of time, see a lot of beautiful and great buildings,and a lot of things,and get some knowledge from people who live in certain cities, and it is possible when you speak the language, rather than through an interpreter
Activity: 27
February 15, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
English is not my native language, portuguese is. I want to speak at least 7 languages before the age of 30. Now i'm currently learning french and improving my spanish. Speaking a different language instead the one you were used to demands some effort,  but it's incredible when you start to understand a new language, and it's not only that, when you're learning a new language you're also learning a new culture, so far i''ve learned new songs, watched new movies and tasted new foods. It's a rewarding investment.
Activity: 163
February 15, 2018, 01:50:08 PM
Many of us can speak English. Is English your native language or not? If not what is your native language? Are you interested in learning any other languages? What are they and why?

I am Filipino, we have many dialects here in our country, However my language is Filipino but in our workplace we used to speak English because our clients are Americans. I know a little bit japan language . and I want to learn korean language because mostly I watch Korean movies and I did not understand it if there is no English subtitle.
Activity: 32
February 15, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
Russian is my native language, I also speak English and Spanish
Activity: 65
February 15, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
My native language is English and I love speaking in English. I don’t feel it necessary to learn any other language as the world understands the language
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
English is not my native language,i can speak spanish but not fluent and i like to learn more different languages like french and chinese.
Activity: 24
February 12, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
I am speaking English and Russian. If I had a chance I`ll be glad to learn another languages. Maybe Chinese and Japanese.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

No, English is not my native language. I am a Filipino and my native language is Tagalog. We ought to learn how to speak in English because it is the most commonly spoken language in the world. English is the language of science, of aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad. It is also the language of the Internet. Many websites are written in English – you will be able to understand them and to take part in forums and discussions easily. I am very much interested in learning Korean, Chinese and Japanese languages. Korean language will be my first priority because my daughter is very much interested in K-Pop bands.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
English is not our native language. We have our own language that very unique and no other like in other countries. We understand each other by one common language. Then English come with the foreign people from other countries. Then now, we learn English and very helpful like reaching the other world because of English language.
Activity: 74
February 10, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
Im living in Turkey and still having problems with learning the language!! Its kinda hard language to learn and speak
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

English is not my first language but love learning more from it, i like to learn as many languages as i can as it is a good thing to learn and explore.
My dream is to go around the world and learning their local language is a big factor to enjoy the tour more and give more chance to interact with the people in any places that i will visit.
Activity: 167
February 10, 2018, 01:49:33 AM
Bahasa yang tidak di gunakan oleh orang yang tinggal di sebuah tempat yang tertentu misalnya bahasa indonesia di anggap sebagai sebuah bahasa yang asing di australia
Activity: 71
February 09, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
My native language is Filipino I want to learn more of English language and to speak English fluently because many people in other country also studying English so we can understand each other when you know how to speak or understand english language. Also I am interested to learn the native language of the country I want to visit like Korea, Japan and Malaysia.
Pages:
Jump to: