Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex Trading is Profitable? - page 14. (Read 23523 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 12, 2018, 06:39:57 AM
Forex trading is good. In fact I once tried to do forex trading, before I got into cryptocurrency. I know a lot of people that are into forex trading and they have been able to make a lot of money and able to buy houses and live a good life by trading forex.

But that doesn’t mean there are not people who are losing, a lot of people are losing their money forex, thought majority of them are due to lack of skills and experience, and as a matter of fact some of them has labeled it as scam.

There are winners and losers in every market, by their very nature that has to be true because every trade has a person on either side of it. I think Forex is harder to make a profit in for beginners than crypto but if you know what you're doing there's more opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
December 12, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
Forex trading is good. In fact I once tried to do forex trading, before I got into cryptocurrency. I know a lot of people that are into forex trading and they have been able to make a lot of money and able to buy houses and live a good life by trading forex.

But that doesn’t mean there are not people who are losing, a lot of people are losing their money forex, thought majority of them are due to lack of skills and experience, and as a matter of fact some of them has labeled it as scam.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
Forex Trading:

Currently Forex Market is the largest international currency trading market. Trading in the major trading volume through the world's largest bank, and there are about 4 trillion dollars per day trading through forex. As a new in forex Trading you have come to the right place where Forex trading is increasing rapidly.

Forex trading startup Benefits :

• The forex market is trading up to 4 trillion dollars per day. You can always give your trade buy, sell and close in seconds.
  • You can spend 24 hours a day, from Monday to Friday. When the Sydney Market opens, then the Westman closes in the market. When Sydney closed the market, then the Westran Market opened.
  • As long as you have internet, you will be able to trade at any time during the working time.
  • Many Forex Tradesing Institution (Forex Broker), one can easily open an account.
  • You can start trading even with the lowest $ 50 dollar invoice.
  • Many Forex Broker Trading offers a commission of 0.

There is no risk in forex trading?

It's 100% risky When you are associated with Forex trading, it means that you are trading currency pair. This currency is up or down like stock market. If you are uncertain about what you are doing and selling, it can be a risk. For forex trading, you need to know about Fundamental, Technical and Market Sentiment. To be new to Forex, to be safe, first learn how to master.

How do you start forex trading?

You can start forex trading with online courses, help, guides or tutorials using the internet. Start forex training by acquiring basic knowledge of forex. The key to successful forex traders is to spend some time in the forex and flick out flickers. Another option may be through the seminar, from the Expert Flickr, your choice can be the fastest step to successfully start Forex trading.

You can start by opening a practice account online at Forex Trading Institution or Broker. Generally they will start with $ 100,000 or $ 50,000 in demo account. But remember, when you open a real account, you may deposit $100 in a mini account. When you are trading with a virtual dollar and will be anxious and confident, then only you will start trading with a real dollar account. In this way, your risk will certainly be lower than those who do not learn forex and start directly - they quickly empty the account and within a few days Forex will give up.

There are risks such as having a lot of advantages as a forex trader. If you are confident with the skills you have gained, you reduce the risk.

To be part of the forex community and to become a successful forex trader, Forex trading is one step closer to starting.
Pages:
Jump to: