Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex Trading is Profitable? - page 8. (Read 23523 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
March 16, 2019, 07:00:49 PM
Every exchange is profitable it only depends on your management skills. Forex trading is a tad bit higher than any other exchange because it has amassed a lot of investors through it's working times. Forex Trading are for premium user the success rate of your money adding up has higher possibility than any sites so far. Based from the reviews im reading it has a good reputation and security.
This is a complete example of shitposting!

I dont know on what are the things you do said about Forex trading.Im pretty sure that you dont even know on how Forex market works.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
March 16, 2019, 06:54:41 PM
Every exchange is profitable it only depends on your management skills. Forex trading is a tad bit higher than any other exchange because it has amassed a lot of investors through it's working times. Forex Trading are for premium user the success rate of your money adding up has higher possibility than any sites so far. Based from the reviews im reading it has a good reputation and security.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
March 10, 2019, 03:55:03 AM
Only profittable for experienced trader and not for newbies trader. In forex trading not enough to have skill about technical analysis only but also we should be have trading plan and keep patient waiting for best situation when entry to the market. Good Psychology in trading is key to get successfully in forex trading.
Forex trading is very profitable to for everyone sir, newbie and professional, the difference between the both of them is just the strategy use to gain more profit. It also depends on our own definition of newbie.

Everyone has once been a newbie at one point or the other provided it will be the first time of going live on trading platform to trade. I have meet with so many new traders that started making money from day 1 but before they entered into trading as a newbie, they were very patient enough to gain enough knowledge and practice before going live.

The problem we have with some newbie is because they go into live trading after learning 1 or 2 things out of 100 things to learn before starting and as a result of this, they lose several times before they start making profit and that is why most of us sees it as not profitable to newbies.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
March 10, 2019, 03:50:58 AM
If you have good technical analysis, risk management and you are able to manage your emotions and most importantly you have some practice on the forex market as it moves quite different to crypto sure you can make nice gains there as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 09, 2019, 04:59:26 PM
There is involved in Forex trading will be more higher than any type of trading but the outcome for our work will always been more higher so I recommended for everyone who had ready to take risk and make money once you put your all you put it will definitely you the exact result for your work positively.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 11:43:59 AM
Forex trading is profitable I can't deny that, honestly speaking. But if you are not knowledgeable in Forex trading it wouldn't be profitable at all for sure. It will be too risky for you are lack of knowledge in Forex trading. Because in every trading there is always a big risk involved as a traders in every platform exchange.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
March 09, 2019, 11:23:23 AM
Forex trading will be one of the easiest money-earning methods, but it is hard to make money with forex trading. This method, which gives a nice gain in proportion to high risk, is usually the investment tool where many users have failed and lost money. According to statistics, 80 of every 100 forex users fail to comment. In addition, many of the new entrants to the sector are generally losing all their capital because they do not have enough experience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 03:55:02 AM
Only profittable for experienced trader and not for newbies trader. In forex trading not enough to have skill about technical analysis only but also we should be have trading plan and keep patient waiting for best situation when entry to the market. Good Psychology in trading is key to get successfully in forex trading.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 06, 2019, 07:35:23 AM
 I think yes but its scale is quite large and it requires investors to have a lot of political and economic knowledge. This is not an easy investment field and it has a lot of risks instead of rich opportunities.
Anyway, I still choose to invest in crypto market. Easy and fast with low transaction fees. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 06, 2019, 06:11:51 AM
any trading we should have the trading discipline but the main disadvantage of forex trading is forex trading have high leverage which allow traders to risk their capital and if we are consistent in trading can take profits
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 05, 2019, 03:04:43 PM
Forex trading is good. In fact I once tried to do forex trading, before I got into cryptocurrency. I know a lot of people that are into forex trading and they have been able to make a lot of money and able to buy houses and live a good life by trading forex.

But that doesn’t mean there are not people who are losing, a lot of people are losing their money forex, thought majority of them are due to lack of skills and experience, and as a matter of fact some of them has labeled it as scam.

Well, your friends are lucky ones.
In general about 80% of traders lose

Still,we must keep in mind that one can earn a profit to buy house in case he/she started trading with almost a house cost balance =))
If the story is true, luck has nothing to do with it, if you depend on your luck to win in the markets you will not last long, those which can get consistent profits know very well what they are doing in the market, just look at some of the members in the forum, it is not rare to hear stories of people that were lucky and invested in the right ico at the right time and made a fortune only to lose it all because they did not understood that they were just lucky and were not financial geniuses.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
March 05, 2019, 01:05:52 AM
I loved forex trading. Main I entered in the trading market taking forex market hands. I didn't make any trade in the local market before forex trading even now I don't trade in the local market. When I entered into the forex trading market that time was a nice platform for forex trading. But there had been being horrible market conditions day by day after Brexit decision and US election. So I quit from the forex market.
If anyone would like to trade in the forex market I think he must wait until it becomes good.
I don't really know much about forex trading but reading your opinion, i think that forex trading and cryptocurrency trading is somehow similar. The profits in both markets depends on the current situations. Forex trading has always been difficult for me to understand perhaps because i never wanted to learn that as i am always satisfied on with the cryptocurrency trading. Forex trading needs a lot of experience and in my country there are some highly professional courses teaching forex trading so this might be a plus point for forex trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 04, 2019, 10:11:45 PM
I know that some traders on Forex succeed and succeed quickly. but it is not as easy as imagined, trading will always be profitable if you are good at trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
March 04, 2019, 03:05:25 AM
I loved forex trading. Main I entered in the trading market taking forex market hands. I didn't make any trade in the local market before forex trading even now I don't trade in the local market. When I entered into the forex trading market that time was a nice platform for forex trading. But there had been being horrible market conditions day by day after Brexit decision and US election. So I quit from the forex market.
If anyone would like to trade in the forex market I think he must wait until it becomes good.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
February 28, 2019, 05:23:18 PM
Not that profitable for me, though I discovered that not trading with large amount of money, most times lead to loses or insignificant profits. This is unlike what is obtainable in cryptocurrency, if you know what you are doi
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 11:00:06 PM
Yes, forex trading is a lot more profitable. Forex trading is now a career. Many people in my own eyes have benefited from forex trading. Forex trading can be achieved very fast. Which is not possible from any other work. Forex trading has to work with many coins. This makes it possible to earn a profit. If Forex signals are well understood then Forex trading can be very quick by quickly. I have seen many people who just bought forex trading and bought the house car. Forex trading is a bit complicated, but if it can be done very well then it is possible to earn a lot of profit through it. So I can safely say Forex trading is profitable. Thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 27, 2019, 05:51:40 PM
Forex trading entails risk and there is a great possibility of one losing the whole of your investment if the trend go against your open position.  Investment is a risky venture and of a truth it is very difficult to succeed in it in both forex and cryptocurrencies if you are not a professional or skillful trader.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 04:34:41 PM
Forex trading is good. In fact I once tried to do forex trading, before I got into cryptocurrency. I know a lot of people that are into forex trading and they have been able to make a lot of money and able to buy houses and live a good life by trading forex.

But that doesn’t mean there are not people who are losing, a lot of people are losing their money forex, thought majority of them are due to lack of skills and experience, and as a matter of fact some of them has labeled it as scam.

Well, your friends are lucky ones.
In general about 80% of traders lose.

Still,we must keep in mind that one can earn a profit to buy house in case he/she started trading with almost a house cost balance =))
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 27, 2019, 02:38:21 PM
It is productive on the off chance that you realize how to exchange legitimately, there are various of individuals bring home the bacon by turning into a dealers so every exchanging could be gainful, forex is one of the exchanging that got high hazard, the value development factors is nearly the equivalent with financial exchange, however the value development is somewhat quicker than stock, on the off chance that you officially acquainted with stock, at that point you won't have a lot of trouble on forex.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 27, 2019, 02:35:52 PM
If you are a good trader, every market is profitable! Just don't forget that Forex is high risky place, so it is both profitable and unprofitable if you close unsuccessful deals.
Needs to have very deep knowledge if you wanted to try both business, forex is very fast moving and if you are not familiar it will burned your money much faster, so in any case you have to make sure before trying you already have good ideas how to process everything inside your minds, pattern
and indicators can help but not assuring that it will always bring good results.
Pages:
Jump to: