Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex Trading is Profitable? - page 5. (Read 23523 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 12, 2021, 06:49:03 PM
forex market also have same opportunity like cryptocurrency market , it also contain high risk but provide high opportunity. we still have learn economic fundamental which is complicated for who that have lack of knowledge. meanwhile in crypto we just need an update from dev team about product developtment and other fundamental which is very easy to understand.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
July 12, 2021, 04:59:22 PM
Trading is always whether it is forex, shares, crypto. Without any planning, it is impossible for us to make the amount of money through trading. For making profits we need to have a strong ability to control our emotions until our desired target is achieved.
with plan we will know what the thing to do.start from our reason why we invest in forex or cryptocurrency till how we manage the risk that will occur someday.trading plan really helpfull in forex trading or crypto trading.we will improve our mistake that noted in this journal.without doing this impossible for us to know which our mistakes.
we have to make a trading plan first, whether trading forex or cryptocurrency, I think that's the first step. and we are required to always be disciplined in carrying out the plan, so that we can identify mistakes and evaluate them, thus making it an experience for the basis of subsequent analysis. and most importantly we must be disciplined, and psychologically manage
You said the main few things which actually need for both Forex and crypto .We nees the money management ,Psychology control and need to be patient always .As i have past experienced from Forex it is really better to trade on crypto as it is high volatile and chance to get quick return .Forex market looks like steady when got some news its become violate .So that i wanna suggest to you all that it is better to trade on Crypto .
indeed for short-term trading it will be more profitable to trade crypto, with large fluctuations, then briefly the price will go to our target or touch the stop loss. but at least we will get more transaction opportunities because the market has a fast movement. but we also have to be careful, because with these traits, the risk will also be greater
Short-term trading is indeed profitable but its not something that everybody could handle because the risk is way more higher compared to those who do simply holds

Forex is less volatile which means less profitable but I cant say that it isn't worth it because ive seen some of my friends do still engage on this market and turns out to be having a good life in terms
or profitability.

You can do both forex and crypto trading but you can really see the differences.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
July 12, 2021, 09:07:58 AM
Trading is always whether it is forex, shares, crypto. Without any planning, it is impossible for us to make the amount of money through trading. For making profits we need to have a strong ability to control our emotions until our desired target is achieved.
with plan we will know what the thing to do.start from our reason why we invest in forex or cryptocurrency till how we manage the risk that will occur someday.trading plan really helpfull in forex trading or crypto trading.we will improve our mistake that noted in this journal.without doing this impossible for us to know which our mistakes.
we have to make a trading plan first, whether trading forex or cryptocurrency, I think that's the first step. and we are required to always be disciplined in carrying out the plan, so that we can identify mistakes and evaluate them, thus making it an experience for the basis of subsequent analysis. and most importantly we must be disciplined, and psychologically manage
You said the main few things which actually need for both Forex and crypto .We nees the money management ,Psychology control and need to be patient always .As i have past experienced from Forex it is really better to trade on crypto as it is high volatile and chance to get quick return .Forex market looks like steady when got some news its become violate .So that i wanna suggest to you all that it is better to trade on Crypto .
indeed for short-term trading it will be more profitable to trade crypto, with large fluctuations, then briefly the price will go to our target or touch the stop loss. but at least we will get more transaction opportunities because the market has a fast movement. but we also have to be careful, because with these traits, the risk will also be greater
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
July 12, 2021, 07:41:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
July 11, 2021, 07:00:04 PM
If you have good knowledge about trading then any trading will become profitable it usually depends on the skill of the individual. Of course forex can be a profitable business if you take forex that way if you want to make money in forex you need to know about forex there is a lot to study about forex then when you trade in forex you need to analyze and trade. Before coming to forex you must trade the demo and then come to profit you have to learn forex on your own analyze it understand it then you can use forex to make a profit.
Trading forex is similar to trading cryptocurrency but with few differences. The forex market is as volatile as crypto with various terms that one needs to understand . The forex market is profit if enough understanding of the market system is studied with consistent chart update to know the possible trend the market is likely to fall on.
Pure understanding of the forex market will help to relate more in Cryptocurrency market.
Its clear that you dont know forex at all and you are just posting for the sake of weekly post qouta of your current signature campaign.

You had mentioned out that forex market is volatile as crypto? thats  typically 101% wrong because if you do have actual experience or knowledge about forex market then for sure you would definitely say the different thing.

Forex is way too far in terms of volatility or shall we say it does move but not the same as crypto that can swing up to -20 or +20% in a day which is opposing to forex that only move out on few percentages.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
July 11, 2021, 06:02:36 PM
If you have good knowledge about trading then any trading will become profitable it usually depends on the skill of the individual. Of course forex can be a profitable business if you take forex that way if you want to make money in forex you need to know about forex there is a lot to study about forex then when you trade in forex you need to analyze and trade. Before coming to forex you must trade the demo and then come to profit you have to learn forex on your own analyze it understand it then you can use forex to make a profit.
Trading forex is similar to trading cryptocurrency but with few differences. The forex market is as volatile as crypto with various terms that one needs to understand . The forex market is profit if enough understanding of the market system is studied with consistent chart update to know the possible trend the market is likely to fall on. Pure understanding of the forex market will help to relate more in Cryptocurrency market.

The forex trading is profitable if one can be able to combine fundamental and technical analysis together using knowledgeable sentimental to go about the market future moves. Forex trading is very interesting especially if one has good strategy with higher probability of getting it right compared to strategy that can not guarantee the future direction of the market. Consistent trading of forex market can make it easier for one to enjoy the market movements making it easier to analyze cause one would have become accustomed to how the market moves with different patterns that can be of use to utilize the market movement.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
July 03, 2021, 08:54:08 AM
This reminds me of someone who is a good friend of mine. A former network marketer that I’ve known for several years, but he gave up because of some problems with the team he had in their organization. During my early days in crypto which was in 2017, we’ve met in a hotel treated me with food and he showed to me the forex trading platform that he is using.

It is not a usual scam type where you need to buy a package or so. It’s a traditional forex trading that he is doing where he shared to me some patterns, candlesticks, etc., and how he is doing. But he also let me know that forex trading has risks, in which we cannot predict the market as well.

Of course, it is profitable if you know what you’re doing, or you are knowledgeable enough to master these techniques in forex trading.

By default, FOREX market is like leverage trading. The broker will give you leverage up to 1000x. I know it's because I have been invited to several gatherings of Forex traders which I end up listening to their talks.

Many will still prefer the Forex market because the market volumes reach up to trillions of USD a day, easily liquidated and if you have to skills when to go long or short, you end up thousands in just an hour depending on the leverage.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
July 03, 2021, 08:05:57 AM
This reminds me of someone who is a good friend of mine. A former network marketer that I’ve known for several years, but he gave up because of some problems with the team he had in their organization. During my early days in crypto which was in 2017, we’ve met in a hotel treated me with food and he showed to me the forex trading platform that he is using.

It is not a usual scam type where you need to buy a package or so. It’s a traditional forex trading that he is doing where he shared to me some patterns, candlesticks, etc., and how he is doing. But he also let me know that forex trading has risks, in which we cannot predict the market as well.

Of course, it is profitable if you know what you’re doing, or you are knowledgeable enough to master these techniques in forex trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 03, 2021, 06:22:17 AM
Numerous times this question comes from retail dealers that are not finding any victory with their exchanging approach. ... Your exchanging approach is much more than an exchanging procedure and we'll cover that afterward. The brief reply is yes, Forex trading is beneficial and profitable
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 02, 2021, 10:09:20 AM
Way back 2017 trading Forex was very trending by that time, and I am not that mature enough here in cryptocurrency industry even
in Forex trading as well. While in the end I found out that in Forex trading everyone can able to get earn to this methods but the risk is too high, only the expert one can able to do that base on my understanding.
- Not only 2017, even decades ago was also the era of the forex market as this platform provides an opportunity for those with a high level of financial expertise, they use financial factors and information to give them an edge to make a profit but with the largest liquidity in the world, involving quite a few large organizations, especially central banks, the forex market seems to know how to order values and can damage participants by manipulation. Ordinary people like us with so little background, falling into forex can only be like a big ocean
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 02, 2021, 03:24:00 AM
~snip
Having a lot of capital without the perquisite skills will eventually get you nowhere. The capital will dwindle for a while before it finally burns out. Both in Forex trading and crypto trading, having the set skills is key to success. Without which, one won't be profitable. A few days ago someone rang me up asking about investing in cryptocurrency for his son who had pestered him for cash to do so. My first question to him was "Does your son have the knowledge and set skills for that?" He couldn't answer right and the son hasn't deemed it necessary to approach me for tutorials. Obviously, I'm sure it wouldn't end well if he doesn't get the skills, either from me or someone else. I have seen that happen countless times.
Well, if skills were given, you will still need much more money on Forex compared to crypto so my point still stands that crypto trading is superior to Forex trading. The kind of people that you nust mentioned doesn't really want your advice I think because they seem to go with trading even with the lack of knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
July 02, 2021, 02:25:52 AM
I don't see a lot of people doing Forex and making a lot of money because I think to make one in Forex, you need to have a large capital so you can fully realize your gains.
Having a lot of capital without the perquisite skills will eventually get you nowhere. The capital will dwindle for a while before it finally burns out. Both in Forex trading and crypto trading, having the set skills is key to success. Without which, one won't be profitable. A few days ago someone rang me up asking about investing in cryptocurrency for his son who had pestered him for cash to do so. My first question to him was "Does your son have the knowledge and set skills for that?" He couldn't answer right and the son hasn't deemed it necessary to approach me for tutorials. Obviously, I'm sure it wouldn't end well if he doesn't get the skills, either from me or someone else. I have seen that happen countless times.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 02, 2021, 01:18:45 AM
Way back 2017 trading Forex was very trending by that time, and I am not that mature enough here in cryptocurrency industry even
in Forex trading as well. While in the end I found out that in Forex trading everyone can able to get earn to this methods but the risk is too high, only the expert one can able to do that base on my understanding.
When it comes to risk then I don't believe that Forex is way more riskier than with Cryptocurrencies because if we do really try to compare when it comes to volatility then I would really say that crypto market is way too risky to take but somehow in return it is way more profitable.

Im a forex trader and I do have friends tooo which are trader in forex and eventually transfer in crypto because of that particular reward thing despite of the higher risk.

Even myself had made out the same decision too because in forex you would really be gaining small percentage in a month or year which you can eventually get in crypto within a day
if you are active and good enough.

If you focus and with knowledge and skills from your forex experienced, crypto market can bring more potentials.

Though it's really hard embracing how you lose your money when manipulation take place, but riding with the right assets may give you
decent amount of profits.

Just the same emotions when your forex position didn't materialize and instead of moving to your direction it did against you and your cut loss
got triggered, you need to comes up with much deeper study to anticipate much appropriately!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
July 02, 2021, 12:38:16 AM
For me, Forex is kind of a meh to me because the increase in currencies is just small like around 1 digit or if there's something big happening, 2 digits probably. I don't see a lot of people doing Forex and making a lot of money because I think to make one in Forex, you need to have a large capital so you can fully realize your gains.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
July 01, 2021, 10:56:25 PM
Anytrading in crypto or forex both are good but you have to understand the basics that what is trading all about. Crypto trading is much easier then forex because you can put small or big money anything in your trade , on other hand forex need big capital too minimize your liquidation. This  is something that we are on leverage trading but overall forex is very good and interesting trading platform. than you
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
June 30, 2021, 06:46:50 PM
in Forex trading as well.
I'm not yet mature in crypto by that time as well and I still have the thought that forex is more volatile than crypto. But it all depends to the trader who have tried bought of it. I chose to stay with the crypto market and didn't adopted forex since I'm already satisfied with what I've got staying in here.
While in the end I found out that in Forex trading everyone can able to get earn to this methods but the risk is too high, only the expert one can able to do that base on my understanding.
And this is one of the reasons why I've stayed and chose to pick crypto.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
June 30, 2021, 06:40:15 PM
When it comes to risk then I don't believe that Forex is way more riskier than with Cryptocurrencies because if we do really try to compare when it comes to volatility then I would really say that crypto market is way too risky to take but somehow in return it is way more profitable.

Im a forex trader and I do have friends tooo which are trader in forex and eventually transfer in crypto because of that particular reward thing despite of the higher risk.

Even myself had made out the same decision too because in forex you would really be gaining small percentage in a month or year which you can eventually get in crypto within a day
if you are active and good enough.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 30, 2021, 06:07:17 PM
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
June 28, 2021, 01:06:07 PM
Trading the Forex market is just like trading crypto but with slight difference in the market constituent and interface. The Forex market is the most volatile market in the world having different sessions and time zones. The market is traded from Monday to Friday based on a country time zone. Trading Forex is profitable but it requires a lot of knowledge and market chatting to be able to do well.

There are a lot of factors which contribute to the volatility of a currency pair which one need to know, not just trading it blindly. One must take risks in order to be able to make profit just like other financial markets. The need to understand the fundamental and technical analysis is important in Forex market not just trading it based on a single ideology.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 28, 2021, 11:49:40 AM
A trading plan is just like a trading strategy which the trader has to follow strictly and this trading plan must have been well tested for a long term with discipline although their is no holy Grail of a strategy any of the strategy can be use or adopted to trade forex, crypto and stock most importantly is earning profits consistently with result is very Paramount although losses are bound to incurred but a strict money management will ensured a long term overall profits.
Pages:
Jump to: