Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex Trading is Profitable? - page 6. (Read 23523 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 28, 2021, 03:07:49 AM
Forex is basically feasible and can be one of the trading efforts that is still worth it to do if we can master it. Because sometimes there are still many ordinary people who try without mastering it.. the results are disappointing and only get the risk, and one thing, here we can be helped with the luck too.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
June 27, 2021, 11:59:49 PM
If you have good knowledge about trading then any trading will become profitable it usually depends on the skill of the individual. Of course forex can be a profitable business if you take forex that way if you want to make money in forex you need to know about forex there is a lot to study about forex then when you trade in forex you need to analyze and trade. Before coming to forex you must trade the demo and then come to profit you have to learn forex on your own analyze it understand it then you can use forex to make a profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
June 27, 2021, 10:38:23 PM
Trading is always whether it is forex, shares, crypto. Without any planning, it is impossible for us to make the amount of money through trading. For making profits we need to have a strong ability to control our emotions until our desired target is achieved.
with plan we will know what the thing to do.start from our reason why we invest in forex or cryptocurrency till how we manage the risk that will occur someday.trading plan really helpfull in forex trading or crypto trading.we will improve our mistake that noted in this journal.without doing this impossible for us to know which our mistakes.
we have to make a trading plan first, whether trading forex or cryptocurrency, I think that's the first step. and we are required to always be disciplined in carrying out the plan, so that we can identify mistakes and evaluate them, thus making it an experience for the basis of subsequent analysis. and most importantly we must be disciplined, and psychologically manage
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 27, 2021, 07:50:43 PM
indeed it is profitable but has a very large risk if in my opinion, because there are already so many people who have suffered massive losses in Forex trading that I have seen so far. But usage of vps for traders will remove these problems

Really? So simple? Why people do not use then vps in all their activities connected to Forex trading? Anyway, I hope, it worth checking and see the results of such work. And to enjoy them, if they are great!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 05, 2019, 10:02:39 AM
I found this analysis by "Monfex". They suggest  "If the price falls close to the support from $9,400 - $9,300 BUY at $9,300 and SELL at $9,650" what you guys think?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 14, 2019, 04:46:10 AM
If you are much more knowledgeable in Forex trading, no doubt that it will be profitable to you of course. But if not, it will be a disaster to lose your capital investment for sure. So for me I would rather go still for crypto trading than Forex the risk for me is much more minimal compared to Forex in my opinion.
It is true, maybe forex can really good at someone that experienced in it. Some of my friends said that they need years to learn about forex before trade it very well. I use that time only to trade crypto because it is easier.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 14, 2019, 03:06:29 AM
If you are much more knowledgeable in Forex trading, no doubt that it will be profitable to you of course. But if not, it will be a disaster to lose your capital investment for sure. So for me I would rather go still for crypto trading than Forex the risk for me is much more minimal compared to Forex in my opinion.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
April 14, 2019, 12:23:22 AM
I think theres always risks whichever markerts we trade, such stocks, penny, etf ,equity ,crypto or forex.They all have risks to manage. Markets is volatile ,So we must avoid lossing money as much as we can. We could lose our entire capital just in a day if we just buy without taking some percautions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 13, 2019, 08:52:36 PM
Trading is always whether it is forex, shares, crypto. Without any planning, it is impossible for us to make the amount of money through trading. For making profits we need to have a strong ability to control our emotions until our desired target is achieved.
with plan we will know what the thing to do.start from our reason why we invest in forex or cryptocurrency till how we manage the risk that will occur someday.trading plan really helpfull in forex trading or crypto trading.we will improve our mistake that noted in this journal.without doing this impossible for us to know which our mistakes.
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 06:47:01 PM
Forex Trading:

Currently Forex Market is the largest international currency trading market. Trading in the major trading volume through the world's largest bank, and there are about 4 trillion dollars per day trading through forex. As a new in forex Trading you have come to the right place where Forex trading is increasing rapidly.

Forex trading startup Benefits :

• The forex market is trading up to 4 trillion dollars per day. You can always give your trade buy, sell and close in seconds.
  • You can spend 24 hours a day, from Monday to Friday. When the Sydney Market opens, then the Westman closes in the market. When Sydney closed the market, then the Westran Market opened.
  • As long as you have internet, you will be able to trade at any time during the working time.
  • Many Forex Tradesing Institution (Forex Broker), one can easily open an account.
  • You can start trading even with the lowest $ 50 dollar invoice.
  • Many Forex Broker Trading offers a commission of 0.

There is no risk in forex trading?

It's 100% risky When you are associated with Forex trading, it means that you are trading currency pair. This currency is up or down like stock market. If you are uncertain about what you are doing and selling, it can be a risk. For forex trading, you need to know about Fundamental, Technical and Market Sentiment. To be new to Forex, to be safe, first learn how to master.

How do you start forex trading?

You can start forex trading with online courses, help, guides or tutorials using the internet. Start forex training by acquiring basic knowledge of forex. The key to successful forex traders is to spend some time in the forex and flick out flickers. Another option may be through the seminar, from the Expert Flickr, your choice can be the fastest step to successfully start Forex trading.

You can start by opening a practice account online at Forex Trading Institution or Broker. Generally they will start with $ 100,000 or $ 50,000 in demo account. But remember, when you open a real account, you may deposit $100 in a mini account. When you are trading with a virtual dollar and will be anxious and confident, then only you will start trading with a real dollar account. In this way, your risk will certainly be lower than those who do not learn forex and start directly - they quickly empty the account and within a few days Forex will give up.

There are risks such as having a lot of advantages as a forex trader. If you are confident with the skills you have gained, you reduce the risk.

To be part of the forex community and to become a successful forex trader, Forex trading is one step closer to starting.

I can't totally agree with you. Because as i know forex it's also risky if you trade blindly. Doesn't matter where or what format you trade it'll be always risky if you have no idea about it. But i can say forex market is too stable than crypto market. Doesn't matter where you gonna trade forex or crypto or other place you have to learn first how things are run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 03:29:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
April 13, 2019, 03:19:35 AM
The other side of Forex trading is a lot of scam accusations. I know that many people lost money in shady manipulations, at least in my country. That is why I have never involved in Forex trading and I prefere to stick to cryptocurrencies or to be precise to Bitcoin. Forex trading gives many promises but not so many profit, at least these are informations that I have.
When you look at it critically you will understand that there are more scams in cryptocurrency than in Forex Trading, considering how old the two industries are. Of a truth, the Forex market is more advanced with over $5trillion daily trading volume as against less that $200billion market cap of cryptocurrency. Again, I rather trade forex because it gives a relaxed mind and the industry is stabilized unlike the erratic crypto market. In all, both industries are fraught with great risk. You lose some, you gain some if you have the skill set for it. Otherwise you will lose at all time.
April 12, 2019, 10:26:39 PM
Forex is a huge market and you can make a lot of money from it. But if you do not have a lot of capital to invest in, you will not have anything there. Because the profit margin of winning is very small, so we need big capital to be profitable.
I personally don’t like forex trading. Because I heard that forex trading is very risky than crypto trade. But my brother is doing forex trade from past three years.
Forex volatility is much lower than crypto (imagine USD). Forex is where the money is trading, more convenient about analysis. Already, except crypto, the others are almost the same.
agree, personally i am consider analizing in forex trading more complicated that cryptocurrency trading.we have to understand macro economic that give big influenced to its price.meanwhile in crypto trading we just need to monitor on roadmap and product developtment.
i do forex trading too,and i don't understand fundamental at all but i still could gain profits in forex market.not matter if we don't understand about macro economic but we have to really improve our technical analisys so we will know how and when market will moved.forex and crypto market contain much chance for us to earn money.and now inf forex platform it provide crypto currency pair too.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 12, 2019, 09:29:06 PM
Forex is a huge market and you can make a lot of money from it. But if you do not have a lot of capital to invest in, you will not have anything there. Because the profit margin of winning is very small, so we need big capital to be profitable.
I personally don’t like forex trading. Because I heard that forex trading is very risky than crypto trade. But my brother is doing forex trade from past three years.
Forex volatility is much lower than crypto (imagine USD). Forex is where the money is trading, more convenient about analysis. Already, except crypto, the others are almost the same.
agree, personally i am consider analizing in forex trading more complicated that cryptocurrency trading.we have to understand macro economic that give big influenced to its price.meanwhile in crypto trading we just need to monitor on roadmap and product developtment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 12, 2019, 08:15:17 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
April 12, 2019, 07:42:33 PM
Trading in forex is of course a risky business. But due to the high risks, you can earn a decent amount of money here.I also had a negative experience - my entire deposit of $ 2000 went to 0 after a strong fall in the currency. but I also earned well. Forex is profitable if you know how to trade here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 12, 2019, 05:30:18 PM
Yes. Choose currency trading if you are new to Forex trading. Choose EUR/USD pair. Forex will certainly benefit you even if you go for buy or sell. Study the market. You have best brokers. Good sites to have technical findings. Get updated with daily news and yes, once you become used to buying and selling then focus on other options.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
April 12, 2019, 03:37:22 PM
One of my friends made a great deal of profit from forex trading (GBP-USD pair) during the Brexit referendum. But it is extremely risky, and forex trading is not 100% legal in many of the countries and territories.

I too have friends who are into forex trading for past one year. I have seen them earning from future currencies with GBP/INR. Once in two days, he takes 40% profits out of his investment. Either its a sell or buy move, he takes profits. He takes time to analyze before he buys or sells.
- I also see a lot of people in some of my groups making money through forex, they often post about their achievements in forex and their profits are achieved, profits are really attractive and I also searched for some information about forex. And the result I get is that a lot of people can make money in forex but that's just the early stages, over time profits will turn to loss, only a few people can maintain long term in the field of forex, and with such alarming numbers, forex is probably a field only for professionals and good skills, with people who are too weak in knowledge and experience, not participating will be better
Forex/Stocks market do already exist before this crypto market does.Everything that do engage trading do have corresponding risk the difference of crypto and forex
is about regulation and volatility but overall they are just similar yet these are moving markets.There would really be have some users that can really make money on long term 
not on constant but atleast they can retain their positions to be profitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 12, 2019, 03:18:11 PM
Had just completed the sign up procedure in one of the best broker. Opened a demat account and am ready to start up the forex trading. Yes, i was with my friends who earned more profits with less investment. I am going to try with GBP/USD pairs at the beginning which seem to be yielding profits whe
Activity: 882
April 12, 2019, 02:16:31 PM

Each one has the right to choose. if your brother likes Forex, it means that he succeeds in it. I also tried this kind of a business, and I did not understand many things there. Therefore, I am in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: