Pages:
Author

Topic: Forex Trading is Profitable? - page 4. (Read 23523 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
July 25, 2021, 10:23:11 AM
Forex is a huge market and you can make a lot of money from it. But if you do not have a lot of capital to invest in, you will not have anything there. Because the profit margin of winning is very small, so we need big capital to be profitable.

I think to win in Forex market, Huge capital is not the only key , you also need to be  good at Technical skills/analysis which is more important to make entry and exit at right time as well as never placing an order without stop loss to save your capital from total loss otherwise your capital will disappear in weeks no matter how big it is. Once you learn and practice all rules of the game then making money is possible.
Yes, large capital just proves we have a very large amount of armor and it is difficult to get burned immediately by normal shocks, quite a lot of people are confident about the large amount of money in the account and are not aware that forex can also create a situation of pumping more money, the fire will be bigger. Once someone is in this situation, they should learn or follow an expert, pay attention that these are not fake experts and keep asking students to pump money
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 25, 2021, 06:59:05 AM
Forex is a huge market and you can make a lot of money from it. But if you do not have a lot of capital to invest in, you will not have anything there. Because the profit margin of winning is very small, so we need big capital to be profitable.

I think to win in Forex market, Huge capital is not the only key , you also need to be  good at Technical skills/analysis which is more important to make entry and exit at right time as well as never placing an order without stop loss to save your capital from total loss otherwise your capital will disappear in weeks no matter how big it is. Once you learn and practice all rules of the game then making money is possible.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
July 25, 2021, 06:47:24 AM
Forex trading is risky with exceptions consistent with your strategy avoid the temptation to make a radical change in your strategy or accept a new one because of experiencing a series of losses accepting a series of losses is an inevitable part of the business you need to develop flexibility so that it does not affect your decision making. Since many experienced and profitable traders give up for having risk.
When it comes to risk then forex trading isnt excluded on that one and any investment out there which do involve risk behind which is normal.Profitable you say? Of course it is but it would always
vary on how well you do trade.Doesnt matter if  its forex or cryptocurrency market because we do always matter on the same goal which is to make profits by playing price volatility.
The difference is the level of volatility which you could tell it if you do jumped or does have experience on engaging between markets but it do share on the same or common target.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
July 25, 2021, 04:00:09 AM
Forex trading is risky with exceptions consistent with your strategy avoid the temptation to make a radical change in your strategy or accept a new one because of experiencing a series of losses accepting a series of losses is an inevitable part of the business you need to develop flexibility so that it does not affect your decision making. Since many experienced and profitable traders give up for having risk.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 24, 2021, 11:16:39 AM
Forex Trading:

Currently Forex Market is the largest international currency trading market. Trading in the major trading volume through the world's largest bank, and there are about 4 trillion dollars per day trading through forex. As a new in forex Trading you have come to the right place where Forex trading is increasing rapidly.

Forex trading startup Benefits :

• The forex market is trading up to 4 trillion dollars per day. You can always give your trade buy, sell and close in seconds.
  • You can spend 24 hours a day, from Monday to Friday. When the Sydney Market opens, then the Westman closes in the market. When Sydney closed the market, then the Westran Market opened.
  • As long as you have internet, you will be able to trade at any time during the working time.
  • Many Forex Tradesing Institution (Forex Broker), one can easily open an account.
  • You can start trading even with the lowest $ 50 dollar invoice.
  • Many Forex Broker Trading offers a commission of 0.

There is no risk in forex trading?

It's 100% risky When you are associated with Forex trading, it means that you are trading currency pair. This currency is up or down like stock market. If you are uncertain about what you are doing and selling, it can be a risk. For forex trading, you need to know about Fundamental, Technical and Market Sentiment. To be new to Forex, to be safe, first learn how to master.

How do you start forex trading?

You can start forex trading with online courses, help, guides or tutorials using the internet. Start forex training by acquiring basic knowledge of forex. The key to successful forex traders is to spend some time in the forex and flick out flickers. Another option may be through the seminar, from the Expert Flickr, your choice can be the fastest step to successfully start Forex trading.

You can start by opening a practice account online at Forex Trading Institution or Broker. Generally they will start with $ 100,000 or $ 50,000 in demo account. But remember, when you open a real account, you may deposit $100 in a mini account. When you are trading with a virtual dollar and will be anxious and confident, then only you will start trading with a real dollar account. In this way, your risk will certainly be lower than those who do not learn forex and start directly - they quickly empty the account and within a few days Forex will give up.

There are risks such as having a lot of advantages as a forex trader. If you are confident with the skills you have gained, you reduce the risk.

To be part of the forex community and to become a successful forex trader, Forex trading is one step closer to starting.

You may be able to make a lot of money from it, provided that you have money to invest, and you can’t do anything without it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 24, 2021, 08:18:01 AM
forex or crypto actually have the same difference and profit or loss. I think it's just how we manage it. for myself it's better to see a good market opportunity then I continue to trade there
it just only about how we manage the risk and how are our skill to analize market. forex and cryptocurrency  provide high liquidity and we have alot option to pick which assets will added in our bag.

Forex trading is very complicated than others platforms trading. Before coming/ entering in forex trading you should deeply analysis and gather more information and knowledge about trading, volumes and signals. Neither you should not get any benefits rather get loses.
this condition also happen in crypto market , we have to collect the update from dev team or even global condiiton in market. But its true , in forex we have to understand macro economy to understand the big picture of currency. it take main roles to identify the market sentiment that used to identify the trend.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
July 24, 2021, 07:37:44 AM
forex or crypto actually have the same difference and profit or loss. I think it's just how we manage it. for myself it's better to see a good market opportunity then I continue to trade there
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
July 17, 2021, 01:44:08 AM

One of the reasons on why i leave out forex too just like others been saying here.Volatility is what makes it more interesting and make it more intense but of course when it comes to possible profits
then you can really make out of it if you do really know on what you are doing but for some people they do really find out to be that risky which is true but really worth to try on.
When the time i did try to make forex trades then it turns out that you would really miss out the movement of prices which is way too low or not really that fast moving
which would really be giving out that kind of feeling on where you do get bored and its true that once you do try out crypto market then you would really stick out for sure.

Currency pairs don't move much, but indices do. Try setting the leverage to 50x and watch those numbers fly Wink
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
July 16, 2021, 11:48:16 PM
Forex trading is very complicated than others platforms trading. Before coming/ entering in forex trading you should deeply analysis and gather more information and knowledge about trading, volumes and signals. Neither you should not get any benefits rather get loses.
I myself have experienced it, where forex trading is not as easy as we imagine, especially when we are lucky several times, sometimes we feel arrogant, and unconsciously it is the beginning of the losses that we will suffer. therefore the need for psychological calm in forex trading is very much needed
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
July 16, 2021, 08:07:14 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
July 15, 2021, 10:46:26 PM
what i like in forex is volumes are very good and manipulation is very less

lot of brokers are having many non sense bonus and offers be careful while choosing forex brokers    

Forex Market is much bigger when it comes to Market capitalization compared to Crypto and less volatile. Honestly, speaking it is not easy to generate income from Forex until you have good Technical skills and in close touch with Market news that triggers price upwards or downwards and you should choose well reputed Broker who provides you trading signals to take positions.
right, we have to pay attention to the news that happens every day and has a predetermined hour, and will usually be avoided by short-term traders. either forex trading or crypto trading, i guess both are not easy. we must have skills, especially for short-term trading. but technically, I think both are the same
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 15, 2021, 03:00:06 PM
what i like in forex is volumes are very good and manipulation is very less

lot of brokers are having many non sense bonus and offers be careful while choosing forex brokers    

Forex Market is much bigger when it comes to Market capitalization compared to Crypto and less volatile. Honestly, speaking it is not easy to generate income from Forex until you have good Technical skills and in close touch with Market news that triggers price upwards or downwards and you should choose well reputed Broker who provides you trading signals to take positions.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
July 15, 2021, 02:44:34 PM

In the last six months, I've traded Forex and indices. While Forex is less volatile, indices are quite volatile, which is not the case with crypto. I'm still learning it after 6 months, and a lot of demo accounts have been lost. It's really risky, and if you don't know what you're doing, you'll get lost. Crypto is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that moves at a breakneck pace. If you step in, you will be richly rewarded.

Once you get into crypto and experience the roller coaster, trading forex/ indices without leverage becomes pretty boring. Need the extra oomph.
One of the reasons on why i leave out forex too just like others been saying here.Volatility is what makes it more interesting and make it more intense but of course when it comes to possible profits
then you can really make out of it if you do really know on what you are doing but for some people they do really find out to be that risky which is true but really worth to try on.
When the time i did try to make forex trades then it turns out that you would really miss out the movement of prices which is way too low or not really that fast moving
which would really be giving out that kind of feeling on where you do get bored and its true that once you do try out crypto market then you would really stick out for sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 15, 2021, 02:39:12 PM
Forex exchanging is performed on the edge – this implies that the measure of your exchanges can be a parcel bigger than the estimate of your store. In other words, you'll trade much more than you have got. This may possibly lead to exceptionally tall benefits from Forex. ... By and large, benefits and misfortunes are nearly boundless within the Forex advertise.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
July 13, 2021, 11:32:03 PM

In the last six months, I've traded Forex and indices. While Forex is less volatile, indices are quite volatile, which is not the case with crypto. I'm still learning it after 6 months, and a lot of demo accounts have been lost. It's really risky, and if you don't know what you're doing, you'll get lost. Crypto is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that moves at a breakneck pace. If you step in, you will be richly rewarded.

Once you get into crypto and experience the roller coaster, trading forex/ indices without leverage becomes pretty boring. Need the extra oomph.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
July 13, 2021, 07:09:31 PM
indeed we can generate abundant rewards in crypto, but that means our risk is also greater when trading here. different from forex trading which has smaller fluctuations, I think forex scalping is a trade that can make a lot of money in a short time, but back again on the condition that we have skills in that field. we can compare the two between crypto trading and forex trading, and after that we can compare them
Both have the capabilities to bring you the amount of profits that you desire as long as you have the right sets

of skills and knowledge while working with your choosen venues of investment. Crypto and forex are both high

risk types of investment/trading, if you failed to work with your knowledge the risk of losing in a short period of time

is very likely to happened.
no matter in any finance market we are , trading skill and fundamental knowledge was very important for us to generate profits and survive in market. It is basic requirement for us if want job as traders, it will not easy for us mastering all knowledge rellated with trading but i am promise it will give us interested experience. our mental and psychology will really tested by the market.

Actually, there are many factors to be able to become successful traders, both crypto and forex trading can provide profit, if we do it right.
We do have to have good analytical skills to be able to read price movements in the market, so we can make the right decision. And most
importantly being a trader does require patience, because we have to go through a long process to be able to successfully get a profit.
So our mental and psychology need to be trained, so it is natural that when you start trading we often experience losses. But we can learn
from every mistake we make, in order to avoid it in the future.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
July 13, 2021, 06:54:15 PM

indeed we can generate abundant rewards in crypto, but that means our risk is also greater when trading here. different from forex trading which has smaller fluctuations, I think forex scalping is a trade that can make a lot of money in a short time, but back again on the condition that we have skills in that field. we can compare the two between crypto trading and forex trading, and after that we can compare them

Both have the capabilities to bring you the amount of profits that you desire as long as you have the right sets

of skills and knowledge while working with your choosen venues of investment. Crypto and forex are both high

risk types of investment/trading, if you failed to work with your knowledge the risk of losing in a short period of time

no matter in any finance market we are , trading skill and fundamental knowledge was very important for us to generate profits and survive in market. It is basic requirement for us if want job as traders, it will not easy for us mastering all knowledge rellated with trading but i am promise it will give us interested experience. our mental and psychology will really tested by the market.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
July 13, 2021, 03:03:31 PM

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
July 12, 2021, 11:00:00 PM
Trading is always whether it is forex, shares, crypto. Without any planning, it is impossible for us to make the amount of money through trading. For making profits we need to have a strong ability to control our emotions until our desired target is achieved.
with plan we will know what the thing to do.start from our reason why we invest in forex or cryptocurrency till how we manage the risk that will occur someday.trading plan really helpfull in forex trading or crypto trading.we will improve our mistake that noted in this journal.without doing this impossible for us to know which our mistakes.
we have to make a trading plan first, whether trading forex or cryptocurrency, I think that's the first step. and we are required to always be disciplined in carrying out the plan, so that we can identify mistakes and evaluate them, thus making it an experience for the basis of subsequent analysis. and most importantly we must be disciplined, and psychologically manage
You said the main few things which actually need for both Forex and crypto .We nees the money management ,Psychology control and need to be patient always .As i have past experienced from Forex it is really better to trade on crypto as it is high volatile and chance to get quick return .Forex market looks like steady when got some news its become violate .So that i wanna suggest to you all that it is better to trade on Crypto .
indeed for short-term trading it will be more profitable to trade crypto, with large fluctuations, then briefly the price will go to our target or touch the stop loss. but at least we will get more transaction opportunities because the market has a fast movement. but we also have to be careful, because with these traits, the risk will also be greater
Short-term trading is indeed profitable but its not something that everybody could handle because the risk is way more higher compared to those who do simply holds

Forex is less volatile which means less profitable but I cant say that it isn't worth it because ive seen some of my friends do still engage on this market and turns out to be having a good life in terms
or profitability.

You can do both forex and crypto trading but you can really see the differences.

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 12, 2021, 10:49:57 PM
I think every treading is uncertain whatever it Forex or Crypto trading. Profit and Loss are present on every trading. But now a days cryptocurrency markets situations is well. Profit margin is good from forex market. But Forex trading has some positive ground Like, Forex market has two facilities of trading such as Stop loss and take profit, I think it is good for trading. Possibility of loss is very low in this trading. So i think If any trader trade properly he will be profitable from forex trading.
Pages:
Jump to: