Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 16. (Read 6137 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
One of the best options that can be today, because today people need to understand what happened before, never happen again, there are some cycles in life, but in general, for this, you need to love this life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 23, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
This is really true I might also experience with this that I got bother with the past losses on crypto investment. I can't still figure out on what to do to recover the loss. It seems that it will be difficult for now because the market for cryptocurrency does looks bad for now. Maybe in the near future there will be some good things to happen in the market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

agree with you bro, if we go to the place and let alone look back we will find it difficult to look forward to the focus in the future
never regret what happened believe me we will get more than that, the key is just going forward, optimistic, focused and forget the past

I agree...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
October 23, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
yeah, i agree with you, if you fail in the past, there is nothing, you fail dont mean you can successfully in future, the thing you can do that study so more and get more knowledge, that is the true thing, this can help you success in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
Yes, it definitely helps if you stay phlegmatic about it, but it's generally hard to do so. We all have emotions and when it comes to money, it is hard to surpressing them. I am telling myself everyday to calm down and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it depends.

Many of us are disappointed about our actions in the past. We are bound to create the future but we have no power to manipulate our history. I think this topic will remind us that, even though our past is rough, there is always a chance to climb up and stand again for the new day that awaits us. Let us be grateful for the past that teach us to become the best today and tomorrow.
October 23, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
You are right, we always need to move on, develop and study cryptocurrencies, but we also need to learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them, because in this way we gain valuable experience. Otherwise, we will never be successful and rich.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 23, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
Yes, one just need to move on. If there is life, there is still hope and anything can happen tomorrow . If you made any terrible mistake, don't let it weigh you down.  Learn from it and move on to the next level of your life.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 23, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
I think that all forget the past you don't need to remember the lessons of the past to apply them in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

agree with you bro, if we go to the place and let alone look back we will find it difficult to look forward to the focus in the future
never regret what happened believe me we will get more than that, the key is just going forward, optimistic, focused and forget the past
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 20, 2018, 06:45:15 PM
What you say just like who are they that can't move on from the past. Yeah just like what you say, we need to learn from the past to make an inmprovement on the present or future.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 20, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
Yeah,forget past and move forward. It is true for me.
i have a ton of negative experience and i didn't know what to do, but now I have positive attitude to life in general and I've changed my mind...

actually life needs to be advanced and changed. do not see problems that are not yet clear. because actually life's journey is still long, especially the journey of life in the world of bitcoin. of course it's still far, because bitcoin can produce more if we want to try, and don't think about things that happen in the future. because everything is different.
Activity: 616
October 20, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
Forget about the past about anything, about the failures that have happened and started from now on, because successful people have also felt a failure, there is sadness there must be but for what is sad we must rise and improve everything that has been done to be better again and now and can be successful
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 20, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
I agree with you, like the saying goes, yesterday is gone and today is here , do everything you can today, because it is what you have at the moment, it's true that most of bought at high, I myself i did too, but i have since move ahead, because i always believe that any decision I take is the right decision, so I don't normally regret my decision and that is my guiding principles, you cannot always get it right.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 20, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
All rightly said, because only with this attitude will we be able to continue to work as a plus in the future!
It's never too late to start, start investing now, and if you experience a failure when investing in crypto for example, all for learning, be careful in managing coins, don't lose the money you have, think long before stepping
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
Yeah,forget past and move forward. It is true for me.
i have a ton of negative experience and i didn't know what to do, but now I have positive attitude to life in general and I've changed my mind...
October 20, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
There is no ideal time for investing. It is important that we make our own research and to invest
 only the amount we are confident to lose if the investment fails.
Activity: 784
October 20, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
Я peкoмeндyю нe cocpeдoтaчивaтьcя нa пpoшлoм, нo нeoбxoдимo пpoaнaлизиpoвaть и cдeлaть вывoды. B бyдyщeм, чтoбы нe пoвтopять пpeдыдyщиe oшибки.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 20, 2018, 03:16:43 PM
yes i agree! it's plain wrong to cling to the past as there's nothing going on there any longer. focusing on your desired thing in future will make your way easier and faster, trust me Wink
Activity: 644
October 18, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
I have a past that does well with crypto because I lost 50% of its initial capital. But it has already become part of the past and we should still rise up and build the future. And for now, I am more careful in determining decisions. And now when I do an investment could certainly get the profit.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
I think crypto can have a positive and negative impact, depending on how someone uses it, but I still see many cases that make crypto security in doubt by various parties, so they have to work for it in the future
Pages:
Jump to: