Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 12. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
That's right. Crypto sphere is changing every month, every week. There's no sense in clunging to the past hoping that the same bullrun will happen again..
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I agree that it's a good lesson for all of us. And those who are greed always lose. We've paid for this lesson with our money, so it won't be useless when the new cycle of the growth will start. But we'll have to wait long!
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 29, 2018, 03:36:26 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
this what i keep telling myself whenever mistake occures. yes it is important to analyse why it had happened but not to dwell on it for too long otherwise you feel you're drowning into self hatred
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Of course, you may be right. But do not forget that there is a high probability of the death of the crypto market. We all remember what happened to the dotcoms. The market developed well, but at one point everything stopped. There are only a few companies left that have survived and increased their capitalization several times, but the bulk of the projects have perished.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 29, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
We seem to forget the past but it isn't easy to forget. Looking backwards when I had over 50k$ in my portfolio and now I see below 1K is a bad thing. I am just hoping that things turn to be good next year. 2018 is actually a bad year for crypto, a year of turn around.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 29, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
The past should not be forgotten either. It is necessary to draw lessons from the events of the past and draw appropriate conclusions in order not to repeat the same mistakes of the past. For example, investors should learn from last year’s December bitcoin price increase and not repeat the same mistakes: you don’t have to give in to the general excitement and buy bitcoin at a high peak of its price and remember that cryptocurrency will not always increase in price.
Of course, you must also always move on. Since the cryptocurrency will grow in price until a certain time, it is necessary to make the necessary decisions on the transition to new promising coins and tokens in time.
That is what I just wanted to say, that we should not forget our mistakes and we should learn more what cause that mistake to never repeat them.
But if we are not learning from our mistakes, then is better to forget and not bother about previous results.
If we can not do nothing, it is better to move on.
Activity: 448
October 29, 2018, 02:34:57 PM
That's what make you successful and positive in upcoming events. Forgetting the past is sometime difficult because we all have different emotions, speciall when there is money. Even it's a past of life or past of crypto, we just need to move ahead. Then no one can push you behind, just profit in front of you!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
In every field , if your funda is simple means forget the past and move ahead than it will definitely help you out for future success. One thing is , we always learn something from our past failures which will definitely helps us to achieve future goals.
Activity: 420
October 29, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
It is difficult to forget the golden times when BTC brought a lot of money, because of its HYIP, so I probably would not forget, it would be more correct to say that it was necessary to draw conclusions, on the basis of which it would be more correct to make decisions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
The past should not be forgotten either. It is necessary to draw lessons from the events of the past and draw appropriate conclusions in order not to repeat the same mistakes of the past. For example, investors should learn from last year’s December bitcoin price increase and not repeat the same mistakes: you don’t have to give in to the general excitement and buy bitcoin at a high peak of its price and remember that cryptocurrency will not always increase in price.
Of course, you must also always move on. Since the cryptocurrency will grow in price until a certain time, it is necessary to make the necessary decisions on the transition to new promising coins and tokens in time.
Activity: 275
October 29, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
Forget about your losses and look with new eyes to the future. Believe and hope that tomorrow will bring you more success, just patience, and everything will come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
you can do it, but I will stay here for some time )  I am care not about price.
blockchain implementation is not a fast process

We must definitely forget the past, and with experience go to the future. All that we lost when prices fell, you can earn now. The market is full of opportunities and it has a great future. Rise will be definitely!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Great words and I'm also trying to think. After all, life is not on the pestle, it is constantly flowing, like any other in this world. Therefore, it is necessary to always take the best and most valuable of what has already happened and competently apply it in the future. Therefore, friends, learn from your mistakes, because thanks to them, you have become wiser!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
All right  You do not need to live a bad experience, you must always strive only for bright thoughts!
Activity: 392
October 29, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I think we should believe in cryptocurrency and that growth will start soon. There are many coins in my portfolio that I did not have time to sell expensive. I try not to think about lost profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 29, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
This is really a nice post. Among all the post I have seen these bear months, I think a post like this is what we need right now. We have been gone through all the trials and events that really test our faith to Crypto. Well, the best thing that we can do is to really forget the past and look forward to what lies ahead. Opportunities are just always there, we just have to open our eyes and grab it until such time that we will achieve our goal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
I agree that often we need to be able to forget the past and start working from the very beginning.
can not be stuck in the past to achieve success in the present.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 29, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
I agree, a lot of big investors turn their back already in bitcoin and don't see bitcoin has a good future because of their losses before, bitcoin price now is low so, I think there is a big opportunity to all of us that bitcoin will rise up again and most of those who already invested will get profited in the future and many big investors don't see it especially to those who already lose a lot because of last year ATH's then after ATH's it really dump hard. So, I guess they are now confused if they still want to invest again with bitcoin or not.
Activity: 170
October 29, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
if we remember the past, surely everyone will cry for their sufferings in their childhood, but for now they are more looking forward to our survival.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 29, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

There are many community here in the forum who became stubborn, most of them they never listened who gave tips and advises which in the end they've loss of course. Instead of moving forward in seeking of how to earn good here, most are became greed which lead them to loss a huge amount of money. They also never change their way for it instead of finding where they did a mistakes before.
Pages:
Jump to: