Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 11. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:53:04 AM
I really agree with your opinion.
Some time ago the Cryptocurrency space did experience a price decline that made many people pessimistic and left Cryptocurrency.
But what happened has already happened and started again with enthusiasm and a better strategy.
Indeed, doing a Cryptocurrency business is a profitable thing if done carefully.
I am sure of the ability to see other opportunities.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 07:47:57 AM
Very hopeful with development and progress because if you stop, a bright future will disappear, making the problem as a lesson to overcome future problems
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
I really liked the words of the author, it is true, we should not get upset over little things, mistakes all need to learn from them, to constantly learn and move on to new heights.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 30, 2018, 07:28:31 AM
I agree with your point of view. Everyone had failed with their deals and investments at least once in their life, but exactly in such moments the difference between successful people and losers appears manifests itself.  Losers constantly regret their lost opportunities and losses, and it prevents them from becoming successful, and smart people make conclusions from their mistakes and become successful in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 07:12:37 AM
I think we should not forget the past because without a past there is no future. After all, only at the junction of our experience and knowledge we have the opportunity to move on. Therefore, the most correct thing is to say, learn a lesson from every day lived and made actions and move forward without stopping. And the only way you can achieve truly outstanding results.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:44:49 AM
Yes, I agree with you. It's better to forget about your past because it already happens and you cannot change what you've lost. Focus on the future and see the reward will you get. The best is becoming so patience is what we need.
There's a lot of opportunities here so don't be worry for the past that you encountered because it can recover again as long as you keep on effort and have dedication in situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
thats right, move on guys, we just cant hang around in the past, dont waste your time regreting the past, keep toward into future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
Here I agree. After all, cryptocurrency is a huge potential for earnings. Now you work then begin to do other work without feeling the result here, and then what you did before and do not count on that project, it brings you profit. This is an unexpected and pleasant surprise. So do not get hung up on one thing and give up. Made the project, look for another and start again. Then after a time all this will give you a profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
Yeah you are really right about that but people show risky movements when they lost statuco according to human psychology so all of us should be carefull to every steps to lost more money. I believe that bull season will come again and all of us gain again old profits.
Activity: 798
October 30, 2018, 03:53:02 AM
Yes, we must be able to forget the past. I also experienced a bad past. By the end of 2017, I had bought coins and at that time the price of coins was still very high. And entering 2018 coins decreased and finally, I decided to sell coins. And I sell at a very low price, I have a loss of 50% of my capital. This is an experience that is not good for me, but this motivates me to be better.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 30, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
Yes absolutely true, you must forget the past and move straight forward, all the negative and bad decision that have made from the past and all the experience you take, use it and learn from it. Remember experience is the best teacher and we learn from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
Any decision you make, right or wrong, should not make you stop on the spot. You must set a goal and move clearly in your implementation.
Correct, one mistake dont mean you need to stop instead a mistakes makes you more stronger and learn lots of things to move forward and do not take a mistake again, yes in trading all of us encounter some mistakes due to our greediness to earn but after that you know what will be your next step.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 03:33:55 AM
Any decision you make, right or wrong, should not make you stop on the spot. You must set a goal and move clearly in your implementation.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 30, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
With such a philosophical view of life, one can always remain in profit. And yes, you are right - the basic law is to buy at a cheaper, sell at a higher price. At the time of the fall is just a good moment to buy.
Activity: 938
October 30, 2018, 03:12:39 AM
Dwelling so much on loss you can not recover will blind you to see present opportunity staring at you. It is important to let go of past losses and embrase new opportunity. It is not easy to make this switch but with practise, it is very possible!
Activity: 658
October 30, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
I strongly agree with your argument. Continuing to be in the past will hinder the success that was in front of your eyes. Never give up with the failures that have been experienced. Immediately move and move forward to achieve the success that is far more valuable through various crypto programs that are more qualified and also with wiser decisions.
Activity: 308
October 30, 2018, 02:54:44 AM
The problem to some people is that they cant endure the loss and got easily panic the time cryptoworld shaking . We first and must understand that in cryptoworld this is normal , the ups and down . Its not always green there are times we need to rest and wait. If you cant handle the condition of the market now, get lost here. Cryptoworld is not for people who are scared to a loss.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
One of the best options that can be today, because today people need to understand what happened before, never happen again, there are some cycles in life, but in general, for this, you need to love this life.
Right. You can't enter the same river twice. We will have better times, maybe not as soon as we want but when we have patience and appreciation of what we have and what we learned, success will come.
Activity: 882
October 30, 2018, 12:21:05 AM
This is the best recommendation I have ever gotten. I am sure that these fellows who like to whine about their life and their previous mistakes will never change their lives for thebetter. Go forward and do not mind the past.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 05:28:11 PM
Use the past to learn so as for you to make a better decision while investing in Crypto space. Past brings experience which will help you get better, dwelling on the past makes you prone to quit but rather you it as stepping stone to brighter future.
Pages:
Jump to: