Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 13. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
Of course yes, for getting the past and move forward to the present is the best way to do right now. don't compare the happenings in the past on what is happening right now because in the past we learned a lesson that we can use in the present and the future.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 29, 2018, 08:32:06 AM
you can do it, but I will stay here for some time )  I am care not about price.
blockchain implementation is not a fast process
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
October 29, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
However the past will not be forgotten especially the market cryptocurrency in the past year but after seeing the current situation market and circumstances it must be prepared to move forward. (sucks)  Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 08:19:09 AM
Over this year I understood my mistakes and studied them, I think now to prevent them in the future. My investments have seriously decreased, but I don’t worry and I’m waiting for a new growth cycle.
Activity: 448
October 29, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
I totally agree. The past has passed and we shouldn't live there even if we lost huge money, we should learn something new that could change our life and make it better, don't give up and go ahead
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
October 29, 2018, 07:39:50 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I believe that this advice is really correct and important for all market participants. Probably each of us in his life made certain mistakes. But the mistakes made do not become a reason to leave the crypto market. The main thing is to keep motivation and self-reliance, to draw the right conclusions from the mistakes made.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
Periodically certain mistakes happen in the life of each of us. You just need to be prepared for possible difficulties and risks. In any case, you need to constantly maintain patience and analyze your mistakes. Only such an approach will help in the future to learn to make the right decisions and achieve success.
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
It is too early to think that some of the investments were a failure. If the market state gets better, most of the investments made earlier will make a profit. Crypto is too young which is why it is not possible to make accurate predictions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 28, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
in order to make a profit when working with cryptocurrency, it is necessary to draw the right conclusions and not repeat your own mistakes. This is the only way you can move forward.
Activity: 352
October 28, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
That's right, you should not expect a quick return of prices that were six months or a year ago. But it is worth learning from this, not blindly relying on the constant growth of some coin, to diversify risks.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 04:37:15 PM
The good price for cryptocurrency is in the future necessary. If the cryptocurrency becomes cheaper it there will be a past.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 27, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
I agree with you, but not completely. Thanks to the past, you can analyze your negative trades and understand what you did wrong and avoid these mistakes in the future.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 27, 2018, 04:11:34 PM
Remembering the past sometimes prevents you from repeating the same mistake you made some years ago. However, we shouldn't dwell too much in the past else welfare be haunted and retrogress which is a bad situation to face. Just forget the past and focus the present. Have hope and work hard. It shall be well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 27, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
Yes, we should definitely forget the past and start a new beginning with the beginning of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
October 27, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
Don't forget the past, it's better to keep it on your mind to avoid the same problematic situation in the near future. For this, you will understand the importance of being a victim before and being a survival. Just keep on your mind that there's no other option than moving ahead, cause every circumstances can change the way you move.

Tips: Learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 01:45:39 AM
Each person makes various mistakes from time to time, this situation is normal. The main thing in this case is to be able to draw the right conclusions. I believe that many should take into account - you should always be patient and be able to analyze your mistakes in order to make the right decisions in the future.
Activity: 296
October 27, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
I will not forget the past is worth it as it is a lesson of heart, it is saving me to walk on the future man ... and I am still moving forward in the future thanks to the experience of the past.
Activity: 546
October 27, 2018, 01:23:59 AM
Yes i think this is very good and the right formula in life and this work you can trust and have patience in this work and do this work regularly but forget the mistakes you have done in the past and ready for move a head for have great success and good profit of money.
Activity: 504
October 27, 2018, 01:14:23 AM
yeah, i agree with you, if you fail in the past, there is nothing, you fail dont mean you can successfully in future, the thing you can do that study so more and get more knowledge, that is the true thing, this can help you success in the future.
We cannot forget the past anyway: we learned something useful that we can use and turn our life around for the better. We need to think about the future more and put our effort in building it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 26, 2018, 08:52:12 AM
Never forget the past and just move on in life.
Remember that our mistakes are the best teacher in this world.
Make it clear to your self that your past will be the foundation of your future.
It is a good or the best reference to have.
Pages:
Jump to: