Pages:
Author

Topic: Four Keys to Success - page 6. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
I think the key to success the ultimate and the most I believe is patience without any patience and without controlling your patience you certainly will not be a successful person without even your patience is more to often take a careless attitude and can harm you.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
April 18, 2018, 03:00:34 AM
in my opinion it only takes one to be able to achieve success that you want, the key is "patience" because many people who still difficult trading to control their patience to make them lose some of the assets they have because they can not control his patience.
Well there are many points to be consider that each one of us to be successful. The above lists the four keys to success were also helpful it pointed out that we must understand the risks in this technology, the best and right that no one can gives an accurate predictions in this market. For that patience is I can say is very helpful for us to be successful as a trader.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
I agree with you for you review to be success.
but don't forget about PATIENCE, also this the key and very important to be succesful in your trading.
yes, patience is the key to success, let alone trade, a trader must have sufficient patience, and let alone face the market as it is today, so a trader with no patience will cause the trader to lose, and as a trader should have a good analysis to be able to buy their merchandise, so be patient that I think the key to we success.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:33:14 AM
Cryotocurrency is not a traditional asset and it tends to make very big movements up and down in a short time. That's why I believe, that your idea of selling and buying often suites here very well. There is one but - you have to check for movements rather frequently and make decision quickly.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 02:24:16 AM
I agree with you for you review to be success.
but don't forget about PATIENCE, also this the key and very important to be succesful in your trading.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
For me, you learn best through experience, if you don't want to take risk first since (if) you're a newbie , you can use a trading simulator.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
This is advice that every new investor to follow and its something that i eventually learned overtime through many mistakes.  Learning not to panic sell and fomo is something that has saved me a lot of money and for every new investor to learn this theyr gonna have to experience a generally big crash followed by a long bear market.  Once thats over, the urge to panic sell will dissipate.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

This is, indeed, the "пolden principles of trading". But there is nothing new in them - they are described in the books about Jessy Livermore and the "Zurich axioms".  I am sure that they also work on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
April 18, 2018, 12:48:24 AM
There are such a significant number of things which you have to consider at time when you are there in the realm of digital currencies and are contributing your cash yet the most imperative thing which you require follow up on is never to lose your understanding regardless. You have to remain in charge with the goal that you may then have the capacity to improve some gaining and that you numerous not wind up settling on any false choice later.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 17, 2018, 11:52:04 PM
You have a great views in every matter but i must believe that this is your personal experiences,but one thing got my attention,when you have mentiod about the Bitcoin inhich your using for trading?is that so?on that point i think i wont buy all your stuff here because a experienced trader wont use this coin to be a material for trading because of high price and slow movers in which mostbof the time you cant see any developments for a day that means profit is in danger if we talk about 24 duration..but i respect your prerogative and i was just pointing my own perception.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 11:10:57 PM
in my opinion it only takes one to be able to achieve success that you want, the key is "patience" because many people who still difficult trading to control their patience to make them lose some of the assets they have because they can not control his patience.
Activity: 68
April 17, 2018, 09:38:01 PM
Always moving wiith plans and avoiding pre conceived notions and discussion of relevant matters on forum are the ways
Activity: 89
April 12, 2018, 12:29:03 AM
The best strategy to be succesful here in btcs is always to make yourself remain updated with tons of current status of btcs
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

Being an entrepreneur is not easy. In addition to having an unyielding mental, an entrepreneur must also have a different thinking than most people. The entrepreneurs mindset is a mindset that makes us sometimes think twice to become entrepreneurs. It takes a determination and a high motivation to become an entrepreneur.
memurur key to my success it
1. Ready to Handle Uncertain Financial Condition.
2. Responsible for Decision Making.
3. Insight Area.
4. Have the Clearest and Most Important Mission and Vision
5. not easily give up.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
April 10, 2018, 04:43:38 AM
I think a good deal is holding, buying at a low price, selling at a high price
There are so many things which you need to consider at time when you are there in the world of crypto currencies and are investing your money but the most important thing which you need act upon is never to lose your patience no matter what. You need to stay in control so that you may then be able to make some better earning and that you many not end up making any false decision later.
Activity: 34
April 09, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
Welk said bro. Free from any doubts and is totally correct
Activity: 58
April 08, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
My personal strategy for being successful in life is to remain away from btcs and spending time on something creative
Activity: 55
April 08, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
I think a good deal is holding, buying at a low price, selling at a high price
Activity: 193
April 08, 2018, 03:28:59 AM
It is very difficult to force myself to go to fiat when out of all irons shout about bitcoin for $ 50,000. And "this is a temporary correction."
Pages:
Jump to: