Pages:
Author

Topic: Four Keys to Success - page 7. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
You are correct when you mention that "trend is your friend" because it helps us to predict somehow what's the next trend even Bitcoin is really volatile. We must also learn what is the best approach to investing and trading. We should have the right attitude and great game plan for making decisions. We also need to diversify our funds, do not invest in a single currency. Lastly, We need to know how to manage our crypto and fiat as well.
in a very uncertain market situation it's better we save our money first and do not spend coin first. because we have not been able to see market trends that show a stable sign.
it will be easier if we start with a lot of capital because we can spread our investment to many types of coin crypto
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 07, 2018, 02:52:45 PM
You never know when a trend will start, when it will end. Also, you do not know when the growing trend will be replaced by a falling trend.
You do not know when at trend will start you are correct when you state that there is no way to know for sure when that is going to happen, this is why holding is a really popular strategy not only in cryptocurrencies but in stocks and bonds as well, the longer you hold the greater the chances you have of grabbing and upward trend and as we have seen bitcoin over the long term has a tendency to go up in value, there is an occasional crash here and there but the crashes have a tendency to be lower in size than a bull run, so if you are in doubt of what to do with your investments the best thing is to wait and to hold.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 09:45:06 AM
You never know when a trend will start, when it will end. Also, you do not know when the growing trend will be replaced by a falling trend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 07, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
I agreed and well defined i hope many readers will take benefit from it,Actually different people have different perception and different goals and they define success their own way according to goals and fields. Like one person goal i earn 100 BTC in a year and how it will make it possible and made different strategies and he reach near about it will be success for him or her.So commonly success mean consistency and commitment with goals and achieve in time line.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 07, 2018, 05:24:58 AM
You are correct when you mention that "trend is your friend" because it helps us to predict somehow what's the next trend even Bitcoin is really volatile. We must also learn what is the best approach to investing and trading. We should have the right attitude and great game plan for making decisions. We also need to diversify our funds, do not invest in a single currency. Lastly, We need to know how to manage our crypto and fiat as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Waw, your has learned the trade well, I see in essence you have never influenced anyone who predicts the market, you make your own decisions and actions that make you a strong person I feel. Your lesson is very useful in my opinion and thank you for sharing it here.
In the world of the crypto currency, the only thing which can lead you to the success is none other than that of gaining more knowledge and information regarding the things and other than that, being self determined and patient all the time and not to get dishearten even if you suffered the loss. You need to keep on doing your best and that you need to think well before making any decision.
We learned a lot when we experience of struggles during those times like in the down market. I agree with you for us to have a successful results when we trade is being determined and patient on what we are holding on. These could help us to have a right path in this industry.
April 03, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
In the world of the crypto currency, the only thing which can lead you to the success is none other than that of gaining more knowledge and information regarding the things and other than that, being self determined and patient all the time and not to get dishearten even if you suffered the loss. You need to keep on doing your best and that you need to think well before making any decision.
It's funny because in the world of cryptocurrencies having knowledge and information is without a doubt important but probably the most important characteristic that you need in order to become successful is to be patient, it doesn't matter how much knowledge do you have if you do not have the patience to hold your coins for a long time, that is why one of the most common strategies recommended by the forum members is to hold your coins and the reason for that is that the strategy of holding for a long time works pretty well not only in cryptocurrencies but in almost any other market.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
March 29, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.
-snip-
It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.
Nice one bro! Very nice one!! I guess at some point, a lot of us have to learn our lessons the hard way and I feel the whole idea of HODL is over rated. Every asset will always have a down turn and one should always be ready for them. Also, I may like to add that people should learn how to follow trend or trade a little bit to be able to know how to make some of these decisions. They help a lot in making a lot of money in the long run.

Yes knowledge and experiences together can do any magic in trading but one without another one may not land us into our preferred regions. Some people may gain their knowledge through experience but the short cut must be learning knowledge first and then gaining experience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
March 29, 2018, 02:00:19 AM
Waw, your has learned the trade well, I see in essence you have never influenced anyone who predicts the market, you make your own decisions and actions that make you a strong person I feel. Your lesson is very useful in my opinion and thank you for sharing it here.
Activity: 133
March 28, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
I quite appreciate the fact that you emphasize that your point should not be taking as a trading strategy but your personal sentiment born out of your personal experience. However, I quiet agree with the four points you raise.  Two of the points stand out for me. Know one with certainty can predict all of the time the direction the market will go at every point in time. Also the first rule in trading for me is to protect my fund. This particular concept has helped to curb being greedy and avoiding loosing big time. 
March 28, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
For me, the best thing here is to be yourself make your own path here, don't just rely on the experts strategy, make  you own strategy based on your experience, you can do better here for as long as you are willing to take the risk and you will see at the end that it is so worth it to take risk.
That is by far the best thing to do, people can be very lazy and as such they prefer to get advice of someone else and while there is nothing wrong with listening to some people that have huge experience and knowledge about a particular subject the truth is you will never appreciate the effort it is needed in order to be able to reach your own conclusions and not only that, if you only listen and follow the advice of someone else then what you are going to do when that person no longer gives you advice for free? You'll be lost and you will not know what to do.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 28, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
If you are into the world of trading, then you really need to learn number of things and that you need to spent most of your time in learning and practicing of the trade because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming an expert in trading and to have an opportunity of becoming a better trader.

You need to practice how to control your emotions and nerves at tough times and to keep on reading more about crypto market as well.
I can understand you mate. One mistake a lot of people make though is to try to do some of these things without learning and that is where they end up screwing up a lot. Many people always sell wrongly and end up joining FOMO as time goes on when they can at least learn how to trade and make the best of the market.

One thing I have learned is that market is always going to be one way ahead, but with trading, you can still at least learn to play safe. Otherwise surviving in this highly competitive trading field is highly impossible in terms of safeguarding our capital amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
March 28, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
For me it is an one and only way to get profits from trading is Buy low and Sell high so work according to these and do whatever you want to do that strategy.Never trade for loss and it is better to hold than losing our money.
I totally feel the OP. The thing is that a lot of people may go the HODL way, if they do not have any trading idea. It is good but in the long run, it is not actually the best way. I remember early this year selling all my assets in alts which grew with some $9k profit which from my blockfolio app right now, they are all $2500. (decided to leave them in the app until I buy back to know what I would have lost). Anyone can do the maths. I can easily buy back more of these coins now at their dip and wait for the next phase. HODL if you can and trade if you can. None is bad, but obviously trading is much better.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 28, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.
Indeed no one can predict precisely in this market, your four points are related to each other so I can sum up it to make a single key which will be useful for beginners because they can't even figure out when to sell and when to buy.
My only suggestion for beginners is  "Don't panic when market is red (just HODL)".
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 03:28:17 AM
The number 1 lesson is the best of all and will teach you everything. Do not believe any groups that are telling you this will happen or that will happen. It will always be just speculation.
No one can predict to what will happen. The price could double anytime or could fall until you cannot take it anymore.
Then all of it will follow, including what you should do to at least have an idea to where the price will go.
Legitimate telegram group of one coin is the best one to get more knowledge.
Everyone is always speculating but unfortunately we cannot know anything. Most times, a lot of newbies always end up falling for those craps since they cannot make decisions on their own, but the fact is that some of these guys will just go solo and only come back when the market is looking good and leaving you to your own fate. The best is to learn how to do some of these things by yourself still one of the aspect that I believe every trader must learn as most important lesson for trading is, never get greedy.

I definitely agree to all your lessons learned in fact it is very relatable. In this kind of business, we need to experience it personally because I believe that experience is still the best teacher. You may be doong the same thing but you are into different circumstances that requires different kinds of decision making. But whatever it is the best strategy is having enough knowledge of what you are doing and patience to wait for the perfect timing and open mindedness to change your strategy if its not working.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 28, 2018, 03:10:40 AM
The number 1 lesson is the best of all and will teach you everything. Do not believe any groups that are telling you this will happen or that will happen. It will always be just speculation.
No one can predict to what will happen. The price could double anytime or could fall until you cannot take it anymore.
Then all of it will follow, including what you should do to at least have an idea to where the price will go.
Everyone is always speculating but unfortunately we cannot know anything. Most times, a lot of newbies always end up falling for those craps since they cannot make decisions on their own, but the fact is that some of these guys will just go solo and only come back when the market is looking good and leaving you to your own fate. The best is to learn how to do some of these things by yourself still one of the aspect that I believe every trader must learn as most important lesson for trading is, never get greedy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 27, 2018, 08:07:01 AM
ITs true that there are always few simple facts that we need to consider while making the investment.

Downtrend, Uptrend, Patience, HOLD, what do we have to loose guys!! Just acquire all these characters and behave as per the trend the way OP has explained about it. I mean in the long run we can always hold our bulls and have some profitable trades. A man with patience is already half way through the success that is what I believe in. If you loved your trade and willing to grab the profits that you have earned then just go get it and sell whatever you have. If you see the downtrend coming then just hold and if you have some extra then just buy with it and earn even more for the time being. See its game of holding and you are the owner of this game, play the way you want it!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 27, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

Yes.  I agree that telegram groups can offer insight.  But no one can accurately and consistently tell you which way the market will go.  The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to recognize the overall trend.  It's hard to miss.  Then act accordingly.  I don't trade at the tops and bottoms, but rather within each trend and ALWAYS protect my earnings.  My personal opinion again, but it's better to miss a pump than lose money.  This way, it's possible to grow portfolio value consistently and steadily over time.  But if you take a huge loss, it's game over in some cases. 
Infact, it is always better to know how to use some of the indicators yourself to make a good decision in the market. You can always get it right all the time, but you can at least make good calls if you are smart enough. It is something that I learned the hard way which made me to learn how to trade.

I feel the whole idea of HODL is over rated and even though it is good for those who do not have trading idea or what to look out for, people should remember they can always learn. Why HODL when you can make the best of what you are holding by trading it ?
Activity: 229
March 26, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
Good words. I mostly agree with you. You've got a nce experience and it will make you more cleverer
Pages:
Jump to: