Pages:
Author

Topic: Four Keys to Success - page 8. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 26, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
If you are into the world of trading, then you really need to learn number of things and that you need to spent most of your time in learning and practicing of the trade because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming an expert in trading and to have an opportunity of becoming a better trader.

You need to practice how to control your emotions and nerves at tough times and to keep on reading more about crypto market as well.

One other thing is that you cannot finish learning in just one day, so you have to be ready to go all the way. The reason why a lot of people usually say HODL is because so many have missed out because they never had the idea of trading and to know when to enter a market or leave it which obviously made them to always regret their decisions. In cases like this, it is always better to just invest what you would not bother about and watch it grow over time, but if you can trade safely and effectively, it is always a better chance to grow your asset in quantity by taking advantage of the fluctuations.

That may be one reason, and maybe another would be others don't have the time or effort to learn trading but would want to profit or make a long term investment. Hodling would be their next best option because if you don't know how to trade properly, there's a big chance for you to lose your money. It may make a longer time to profit as compared to day trading but this is better for those who cannot control their emotions or have a hard time making market predictions.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
March 26, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 26, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
Agreed,Beside that also many other things to be successful in crypto world.
    Educate yourself,knowledge is necessary to be successful.
Set goals and make strategies to achieve them.
    Learn to control the emotion dont take decision in panic.
Diversify the investment dont put all eggs in one box.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 08:04:31 AM
Thank you very much. Your post is very helpful and easy to understand. Predicting market price is difficult but if you do study and do research you will know how to play with it. If you are in trading any kind of market its really basic you will have patience and discipline with determination, always practice trading set a plan when trading always think if you enter to the market you should have exit  as possible, they said rinse and wash repeat system.  Very good points keep it up, market is your friend, but sometimes market is your worst enemy so prepare your risk management when trading as well. Focus on what you study and stay to your system. Good luck thank you very much
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
March 26, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
If you are into the world of trading, then you really need to learn number of things and that you need to spent most of your time in learning and practicing of the trade because this is the only thing which will help you in becoming an expert in trading and to have an opportunity of becoming a better trader.

You need to practice how to control your emotions and nerves at tough times and to keep on reading more about crypto market as well.

One other thing is that you cannot finish learning in just one day, so you have to be ready to go all the way. The reason why a lot of people usually say HODL is because so many have missed out because they never had the idea of trading and to know when to enter a market or leave it which obviously made them to always regret their decisions. In cases like this, it is always better to just invest what you would not bother about and watch it grow over time, but if you can trade safely and effectively, it is always a better chance to grow your asset in quantity by taking advantage of the fluctuations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 05:20:11 AM
All this ideas about becoming a successful individual usually turns out to  be a theory that can't be proven enough by certain amount of proofs it is all about speculation. Boggling ideas usually came in handy sometimes but we do have different potentials, attitudes, and other stuff to make us different. Sure sometimes people have similarities but that doesn't count as valid until it's proven.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
March 26, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
This post deserves a round of applause and a couple of merit. Very brilliant! Everything's pretty hit bull's eye!

You have presented everything that cannot be explained properly by other people, even the veteran crypto traders, very smooth and clear. 

The top 2 points that are very true as far as I am concerned is that, first, the market is really uncertain and therefore unpredictable. And the other one is that no one should try to make a god out of a coin and stick to it no matter what. Blind loyalty to a coin will not really bring anyone somewhere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
A professional approach to making trading decisions in financial markets based on trading strategies that can help determine when opening and closing positions. The trading strategy provides an opportunity to either increase the likelihood of a successful transaction, willing to give the trader the ability to manage risk and profit relationships. Most trading strategies are based on data derived from technical analysis indicators or fundamental analysis of systematic interpretation
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 26, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
For me it is an one and only way to get profits from trading is Buy low and Sell high so work according to these and do whatever you want to do that strategy.Never trade for loss and it is better to hold than losing our money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 26, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.

Who cannot agree with this?! And the traders should know how to read the market, right? But how to do it? Step two keeping the money or keeping the crypto? In times when crypto is downtrend you should buy you say and risk money, bit what if downtrend continues? Selling in times when prices are rising and be in profit can take more time then you first thought. Keeping the money or crypto safe is normal thing to do, but earning and making profit from market fluctuations is moving you fund into money or into crypto, depending of the the market. Four step is like, second or fourth, trend is the friend if you can predict the market, and we already said that nobody can do it. Last year trend was pushing the price up to 20000 dollars, you sold at 5000 but in next few days price went to 10000? What you can do? Wait drop at 4000 dollars that will never come?

Success for me is living my true purpose in life, and being able to contribute the God-given gift to others to inspire and uplift them.
Below are my four keys to success (I hope it will work for you too):
1. Use your will, determination, and commitment
2. Excellence and vision are required
3. Double failure rate
4. Go to success. Success won’t fall in your lap; you have to go after it. 
I've stumbled many times, but I chose to stand and continue to fight the battle of life. As part of crypto family , it's truly an honor and duty. I would devote myself to be an asset in the team. I would use my burning desire to help people in need and to be their inspiration of hope, perseverance, and dignity. I hope we shall help each other to be successful in bitcoin, the success of one is the success of all, we are one team, one family and I hope we shall strengthen our grip to success tightly for our growth and well-being.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 24, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
Iam doing alot of mistake in first trading, but from that mistake i can learn and make new better strategy. Now iam more focus trade on pair USDT because this is look more easy to trade it because we only make analysis for 1 coin. Also more faster to take out from bearish market cause bad news. And also i will try to be more patient when buy and sell any coins to get better price.
To me that our mistakes at the beginning can be an important lesson. Experience will train us to have the skills and also train us to be able to make the best decisions. Trading is not a science that can be learned in a short time, takes a long process and time until we can really understand how to do good trading.

A Trader is a person who trains themselves all the time, they analyze and practice, losses are a natural thing and they try to get a lot of profit on one occasion. small losses will not be worth the big profit that can be achieved someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
Iam doing alot of mistake in first trading, but from that mistake i can learn and make new better strategy. Now iam more focus trade on pair USDT because this is look more easy to trade it because we only make analysis for 1 coin. Also more faster to take out from bearish market cause bad news. And also i will try to be more patient when buy and sell any coins to get better price.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 24, 2018, 04:28:52 AM
1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.

Who cannot agree with this?! And the traders should know how to read the market, right? But how to do it? Step two keeping the money or keeping the crypto? In times when crypto is downtrend you should buy you say and risk money, bit what if downtrend continues? Selling in times when prices are rising and be in profit can take more time then you first thought. Keeping the money or crypto safe is normal thing to do, but earning and making profit from market fluctuations is moving you fund into money or into crypto, depending of the the market. Four step is like, second or fourth, trend is the friend if you can predict the market, and we already said that nobody can do it. Last year trend was pushing the price up to 20000 dollars, you sold at 5000 but in next few days price went to 10000? What you can do? Wait drop at 4000 dollars that will never come?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
March 24, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
The above suggestion is very helpful to the Newbie who doesn't have much knowledge about the trading. Most of the people will follow you because you have represented everything how trader will face everything in his trading journey. I faced the same situation at the beginning of my trading.
I also think that 4 keys to success above is really useful for all of us ,especially for the one who is a new in this market. I wan to say thank you to you a lot. I find the key 1 really great,every of us shouldn’t believe in anyone when you are in crypto market because as far as you know that this is completely anonymous, it maybe have many scammers,therefore you’d better do not think that it helps you natuarally. From trading for last some years,I feel like more interested in this job, especially this is the job which helps us a lot in reliazing mistakes and also we have chance to fix it.
That is right, but although we are given already those facts if we cannot apply it in ourselves then it is useless. But still the best strategy so far is to have your own experience, if you have the guts in doing so then put up some  little amount so that we can try trading in ourselves.
There are always some good people who are always ready to advice you on something. But best results would be obtained if you try it yourself. Get their advices on board, learn properly about what you are going to do and then start with little amounts. What you will experience yourself will be best teacher for you next time. Learn from your mistakes as well and start your portfolio.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
Success not comes easily we have to earn that, so to get success need to follow some key points that includes Hard work, managing time, clever enough to understand the tricky situations and luck also plays a vital role to achieve success altogether we can taste the success.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
Waw, your has learned the trade well, I see in essence you have never influenced anyone who predicts the market, you make your own decisions and actions that make you a strong person I feel. Your lesson is very useful in my opinion and thank you for sharing it here.
There is a lot to be done here specially you have been made some decision that you think would probably made you to be in a good condition for my opinion there is always a good essence of not to be listening to others opinion for what may probably might happen for.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 24, 2018, 01:27:52 AM
Waw, your has learned the trade well, I see in essence you have never influenced anyone who predicts the market, you make your own decisions and actions that make you a strong person I feel. Your lesson is very useful in my opinion and thank you for sharing it here.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 23, 2018, 09:26:28 PM
Thank you for sharing your experienced and insights into trading world Im sure these words are useful enough to those who have failed in their trading careers and at least they can coup some ideas specially in # 3 statement "When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait." this statements are really true. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 23, 2018, 09:00:08 PM
The first key is to have the right people around you, have a right event of  being creative, keep a vigilant eye on your objectives and lastly recognise, reward and evaluates your results. I think as some famous people said, the key to your success is your working hard or not.
Only 10% with your intelligent, 90% the rest will depend on your working hard. Your career will be nothing if you're just lying there and thinking about some ideals without making it come true. So let's work first then get the success later.
A goal without a plan is just a wish. If you have a goal or hope, but you do not know what to do to makes those dreams come true, then it will be useless. You must know your plan and start doing it. If you just want to success but do not know what to do, can you be a successful person ? Albert Einstein once said this: If you wish to make a different things but you always do the same things, that is called madness. You must do different things and try new things, but do not forget to focus on what you like to do and what you can do. Do not force yourself to do an impossible thing for you even though you do not like it.
Pages:
Jump to: