Pages:
Author

Topic: Four Keys to Success - page 9. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
March 23, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
The first key is to have the right people around you, have a right event of  being creative, keep a vigilant eye on your objectives and lastly recognise, reward and evaluates your results.
I think as some famous people said, the key to your success is your working hard or not.
Only 10% with your intelligent, 90% the rest will depend on your working hard .
Your career will be nothing if you're just lying there and thinking about some ideals without making it come true.
So let's work first then get the success later.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
The first key is to have the right people around you, have a right event of  being creative, keep a vigilant eye on your objectives and lastly recognise, reward and evaluates your results.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 23, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Good post.  I would add one thing for sure, use all of the above and then follow your gut!
theres been quite a few times where I have either missed out on a good trade, or got burned but not following my gut.

Learn from your mistakes is another big one, and is actually really hard to do  Roll Eyes

That is right, that is why we should start even at little amount, because although you already know those strategies if you don't act or start now then it would be useless so follow it until you will have your own strategy and can share and would be able to help people.

Since the price of all the crypto currencies being cheap now. As you said this is the right time invest our fund. I am damn sure with in 3 months we may able to find the double the value what you have investing now.
So please check the price fluctuation on all the crypto currencies which are does not even needed for mining but the high potential in the market place circulation. Choose those kind of coins invest now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
March 23, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.   

Well yeah that is what campaigns stands for, making advertisement about someone's ICO can raise funds and ammass a good value in the process so simple and easy just go on the trend and invest some of your money and you'll get easy money from ICO in this 2018 trading is not an option for now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Good post.  I would add one thing for sure, use all of the above and then follow your gut!
theres been quite a few times where I have either missed out on a good trade, or got burned but not following my gut.

Learn from your mistakes is another big one, and is actually really hard to do  Roll Eyes

That is right, that is why we should start even at little amount, because although you already know those strategies if you don't act or start now then it would be useless so follow it until you will have your own strategy and can share and would be able to help people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 23, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
March 23, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 23, 2018, 11:58:40 AM
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 04:17:06 AM
LOL that’s the truth. But that number one, don’t you think that if those gurus are able to convince people to HODL that price will go up or something, since it is being determined demand rate? Though I don’t trust all these so called gurus and professionals, I just rely on myself and do whatever my mind tells me most times. Many times I have tried to do as they said I ended up on a losing side, so I stopped taking their advice anymore. As for number 2, you’re right. I don’t really rely on all these tokens., I always protect my money and don’t joke with it. Things are not easy, it’s hard to make money so you shouldn’t be joking with it. That’s always my priority. And as for buying when it reaches the bottom, I do the same too. I will always till it falls to the lowest and when it seems like it’s starting to run up and people are rushing in, I also rush in and invest so I could make profit. These days I hardly lose, if I can remember, the last time I lost money was around 2015, never lost money again.
Activity: 462
March 22, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 22, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

This point is really important. It is the real gist an incoming or old trader needs to know. With this mindset, a trader would believe in looking out ways to better his/her trade and not always believe that mannas still fall from heaven.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 22, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
The number 1 lesson is the best of all and will teach you everything. Do not believe any groups that are telling you this will happen or that will happen. It will always be just speculation.
No one can predict to what will happen. The price could double anytime or could fall until you cannot take it anymore.
Then all of it will follow, including what you should do to at least have an idea to where the price will go.
Legitimate telegram group of one coin is the best one to get more knowledge.
This is an illusion that many need to forget if I knew what was going to happen in the market I will not be sharing that information with anyone I would use the information to invest every single dollar that I have in my life and make a fortune in just one or two trades, so a trader or a group of traders giving that information can only be doing that out of two reasons, one of those reasons could be they like to help people and we see people like that in the forum but the most likely reason is that they are going to try to profit from you in some way or form.
For me, the best thing here is to be yourself make your own path here, don't just rely on the experts strategy, make  you own strategy based on your experience, you can do better here for as long as you are willing to take the risk and you will see at the end that it is so worth it to take risk.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
March 22, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
The number 1 lesson is the best of all and will teach you everything. Do not believe any groups that are telling you this will happen or that will happen. It will always be just speculation.
No one can predict to what will happen. The price could double anytime or could fall until you cannot take it anymore.
Then all of it will follow, including what you should do to at least have an idea to where the price will go.
This is an illusion that many need to forget if I knew what was going to happen in the market I will not be sharing that information with anyone I would use the information to invest every single dollar that I have in my life and make a fortune in just one or two trades, so a trader or a group of traders giving that information can only be doing that out of two reasons, one of those reasons could be they like to help people and we see people like that in the forum but the most likely reason is that they are going to try to profit from you in some way or form.
Theres no free into these days on where most people would really find methods which would able to make them money those motives are really possible. No one on this world would really share out a specific strategy which they do able to make huge profits on it but this is also just happening only in our dreams because predicting market price is just a fairy tale.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 22, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
March 22, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
You have some very nice strategies! However, many traders are in trading because of how they have that to make money through trading is very easy but in reality it is not so. Trading is a game of professional and you should not go into it without a proper knowledge on how you can make a successful trade and also make profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
In my opinion the keys to success is the time management and the hard work is the other key to success and in the crypto market the bitcoin holding is the first key to success and the other key in the crypto is the crypto investment and the third key is the trading of this currency is the other key to success while the good thing to earn bitcoin through work and for me the best thing is the bitcoin holding for the right time and crypto usage is increasing day by day and i hope that we have to be success in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
March 22, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
For me, it is not to trade those super volatile coins and the highly inflated ones even if you are on the short side of things. It's highly unpredictable and in the end you can be on the losing end of the stick every trade you make. Also, do not let your emotions run lose and make a panic decision that ends up you selling a lot lower than what you bought the cryptocurrency for.
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
March 22, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
Patience is a key factor that everyone was saying here, but although we do have patience if we don't have the guts to take risk then still nothing to happen with our life, that is why it is so important as well that we should have both traits for us to success in life, we need to have vision for everything.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
Learn how to trade,patience,searching or reading what ico legit but also you have money ro invest here.this is my four key to get success to the cryptocurrencies and i known someday you will to your children how to be success.
Pages:
Jump to: