Pages:
Author

Topic: FourOneFive.de - HumpDay 500 Chip GTD w/rebuys starting 4/2/14 6PM PST! - page 2. (Read 5552 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hey guys - got some good ring game action going on right now - stop by! Smiley
We don't have late registration - So you have until 10 minutes after the freeroll starts to click "ready" and play.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
Thanks for the advice , signed

How much time can arrive late to the freeroll , last time for 5 minutes out...
Don't miss our freeroll at 7pm PST, and come claim your 10 free chips! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
he i registered to username: tubsie
Just sign-up : cidoncha

10 free chips still available?

Thx
Don't forget to register and play in our 150 Chip (.015 BTC) Freeroll 12pm PST TODAY!
We just had a 1/2 game going a little while ago.  Excuse me for wasting your time, sir. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Welcome!

Our MTT's are limited to mainly freerolls at the moment, until the demand picks up a bit.  We have lots of different ring game stakes, and SNGs.  Come check it out.

Ok, I checked it out.  There are zero games running.  Wish you could have just said that instead of making me waste my time.
Welcome!

Our MTT's are limited to mainly freerolls at the moment, until the demand picks up a bit.  We have lots of different ring game stakes, and SNGs.  Come check it out.
Activity: 154
Just now i registered my user name is : sanjoea
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
What games/stakes regularly run?  MTTs that regularly run?
Yep, active 24/7.  We are still grinding out a solid player base, but some players are on all the time Smiley

We have two daily 20 chip freerolls, weekly loyalty freerolls (based on rakeback level), and a 150 chip bitcointalk freeroll every Sunday (password is bitcointalk).

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is this site still active? how many players do you usually get and how many freerolls do you have?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Yep!  It is completely HTML5 and you can use any device to play Smiley  I'll give ya 10 free chips to try us out.  I'll be in the lobby - dundysf.

Awesome, thanks very much, just signed up with stonerdyke
Yep!  It is completely HTML5 and you can use any device to play Smiley  I'll give ya 10 free chips to try us out.  I'll be in the lobby - dundysf.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Thanks for checking us out.  Please feel free to enter anything at all in those account info boxes.  Those settings are the default for the software we use.  I will update them though to either say (optional) or only require a username and password - you make a good point.  You will only need to enter a real email address if you think you might forget your password and need to reset it.

Thanks for the reply, and thats fair enough, is the poker browser based? Not a fan of downloads, but if it is(browser) I will sign up

Any free chip offers on atm aswell? Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: