Pages:
Author

Topic: FourOneFive.de - HumpDay 500 Chip GTD w/rebuys starting 4/2/14 6PM PST! - page 5. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you look at the details of the guarantee you will see that there is a minimum player requirement of 8.  So if only 8 people register, the house contributes .2 BTC (2000 chips to the pot).  With the freeroll... Please try and understand that we just launched this site and are working hard to try and get players like you.   We can't start a tournament for .1 BTC  that only has 4 players registered.  Tomorrow is contingent on getting at least 20 registered for the freeroll.  I'm happy to process a withdrawal for you if you'd like.  The freeroll is a way to gauge interest and get traffic.  Tell you what - if there are not enough players registered for the freeroll tomorrow, all registered players (who met the minimum deposit req.) will receive 10 chips on the house.  Hopefully you can appreciate that we are working hard and it is difficult to start an online poker room Smiley

I don't care what you do, but you need to decide what it is and do it.

Putting up freerolls and "guarantees" that will just be canceled doesn't do anything for you or players.
Activity: 134
If you look at the details of the guarantee you will see that there is a minimum player requirement of 8.  So if only 8 people register, the house contributes .2 BTC (2000 chips to the pot).  With the freeroll... Please try and understand that we just launched this site and are working hard to try and get players like you.   We can't start a tournament for .1 BTC  that only has 4 players registered.  Tomorrow is contingent on getting at least 20 registered for the freeroll.  I'm happy to process a withdrawal for you if you'd like.  The freeroll is a way to gauge interest and get traffic.  Tell you what - if there are not enough players registered for the freeroll tomorrow, all registered players (who met the minimum deposit req.) will receive 10 chips on the house.  Hopefully you can appreciate that we are working hard and it is difficult to start an online poker room Smiley
Just added a weekly 10k guaranteed (1 BTC).  Ring games as low as 1/2 NL HE.  1 chip=.0001 BTC.  Come play with us!

No offense, but I'm not sure I want to deposit for a guarantee when the freeroll was supposed to be today and now its tomorrow, but won't really be tomorrow either.

What happens when no one deposits to play the 10k guaranteed? My hunch is it gets canceled or postponed.
Just added a weekly 10k guaranteed (1 BTC).  Ring games as low as 1/2 NL HE.  1 chip=.0001 BTC.  Come play with us!
Yeah, had to push it to tomorrow.  We need at least 20/27 players to sign up.  So anyone who is interested - this is a pretty good deal.  A chance to play poker and share in a 1000 chip prize pool (.1 BTC) for free.  Just make an account and deposit at least the minimum (.001 btc) to qualify and you will be registered for the tournament.  fouronefive.com

Thanks!  
Freeroll got pushed back I guess.

Waited for it to start only to realize it isn't until tomorrow now.
Thanks for creating accounts guys!  If you are posting your usernames because you want access to the freeroll, remember that you have to deposit at least the minimum (.001 BTC).  This gets you 10 chips and once I see chips in your account I will register you for the 1000 chip freeroll.  Thanks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
username: frozenwaste
Activity: 143
Hey ryderA.  Once you've deposited, I will register you for the freeroll.  The idea is to get players playing Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
my account username is ryderA

Yep, I'm an sf native Smiley

You'll have to bear with the lack of traffic as we get this going.  Gotta start somewhere!  Gonna get weekly freerolls going for active members. 
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Hey, I'm from the Bay Area as well... (or I'm assuming that's what 415 means).

Tried to play some games but there looks like there was nobody playing at the moment... Oh well.
Once your deposits have confirmed and you have chips in your account I will register you for the 1000 chip freeroll tourney.  Email me if you have any issues at [email protected].  Let's play some poker!  Freeroll is scheduled for tomorrow at 12pm PST. - first 27 people to sign up and make at least the minimum deposit of .001 BTC will gain entry.  Thanks!
I just tested it, and pw works fine...

I'll register you myself.
Activity: 41
password you pmed dosent work

did i just get scammed?
Thanks! - PMed you the pw.
Activity: 41
username ringme

i just, send deposit and email just now Smiley
Good idea Smiley  Scheduled now.
Whats with the freeroll?

Its a 27 person SNG? Can you schedule it. I doubt anyone is interested in sitting at their computer waiting for 27 players.
Pages:
Jump to: