Pages:
Author

Topic: FourOneFive.de - HumpDay 500 Chip GTD w/rebuys starting 4/2/14 6PM PST! - page 6. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
1 BTC = 10,000 chips.

Before you deposit there is an automatic conversion script that lets you know how many chips you will receive.

I'm creating the tournament right now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You should post how many chips is equal to 1btc

Or you can ignore the question
Activity: 11
first 25 get access to free roll no ? theres no free roll room any way
Thanks guys!  Don't forget to deposit first!  Then email, pm me, or post your username. 
Activity: 42
You should post how many chips is equal to 1btc
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LOL
my account username is adkisrael
Activity: 11
i just registered can you send me via pm ?
https://www.fouronefive.de

***Four One Five Poker Software and Website Upgraded!***

New AWESOME rakeback system launched! - Instantly redeem loyalty rakeback points for chips at ANY time!

New unique referral links for each player, and 25 chip referral bonus for players who refer who deposit at least .01 BTC.

*Now you can play with fractional chips (ring games as low as .01/.02).

*Website and Poker Software are now BOTH SSL secured and encrypted.

*Come claim your 25 chip deposit bonus and play with us!

Thanks Smiley

Please come check out https://www.fouronefive.de and play some poker!  The website is simple and no-frills.  The poker software is easy to use and you can play in your browser.  Low rake, instant deposits and fast withdrawals.  Come play in our Bitcointalk Freeroll with 150 chip prize pool every Sunday at 12pm PST, and our TWICE daily 20 chip freerolls.

We are hosted in Iceland on a gigabit connection and welcome all players!  100% bitcoin.  No banking, and anonymous accounts are encouraged.  

Currently offering a 25 chip deposit bonus for new depositors. Minimum deposit for this promotion is .01 BTC (100 chips)

BCT FREEROLL - pw: bitcointalk - 150 chip Prize Pool
Pages:
Jump to: