Pages:
Author

Topic: FourOneFive.de - HumpDay 500 Chip GTD w/rebuys starting 4/2/14 6PM PST! - page 4. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
25 Chip Deposit Bonus Extended!

PM me with any questions you might have.

See you at the tables Smiley
75 Chip Sit-n-Go Freeroll Registering now!

18 seats - Come Play!
Who wants another 50 chip freeroll tonight! Smiley Last night was fun!
Hey guys,

We are offering a 25 chip deposit bonus today for deposits of .01 BTC (100 chips) or more.  Bonus chips must be played with in 25 raked hands or more before they can be withdrawn.

Come sit at our tables!

Thanks Smiley
Just need 5 more players for the 75 Chip Freeroll that starts in 3 hours (7PM PST).  Let's do this!  Free BTC Smiley
Come join us in our 75 chip (.0075 BTC) freeroll tonight at 7pm PST!
20 chip deposit bonus today only!  Minimum deposit is .001 BTC (10 chips).  Here's to getting an active game going Smiley

See you at the tables.
Less than 4 hours until 150 chip freeroll!  Come get part of the action!  Password is bitcointalk.
150 Chip freeroll starting tomorrow at noon!  We need more players Smiley. Come and join us!
New Freeroll for Bitcointalkers:

"BCT Freeroll"

Password: bitcointalk

Start time: 1/5/14 (Sunday) 12 noon PST

150 Chip Prize Pool

Come make an account! Smiley
Thanks for the reply.  I totally understand the skepticism... Honestly I would be skeptical too.  It's been an ambition of mine for a while (even before sealswithclubs) to integrate bitcoin into the Briggsoft Poker Mavens software and while it may not seem like it - I've put a lot of effort into getting this site up.

I think you are correct about the freeroll idea, and I am happy to offer a freeroll for new members on the bitcointalk forum.  I will set one up tonight and post the details.  The prize pool won't be huge, but it should provide some incentive for people to hop on the site and try it out.  I hope you will!

Thanks!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
I'm sorry but I am skeptical of this as well.  You need to try some freerolls, without depositing requirements, to get people to try the site out and say whether it works and whether they can withdraw or not.  There are too many shenanigans going on with BTC right now and trust is low, rightfully so.
Server is back up guys!  Sorry for the delay.  The new domain is:
https://www.fouronefive.de

If you haven't already been on - come create an account and play with us!  Minimum deposit is only .001 BTC.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or ideas for improvement.

Thanks!
Server going down for maintenance...will be back up soon.
4 hours until Sunday Big Coin Tournament with 500 house chips added to pot!  Register Now!  We still need more players.
We are offering 100% rakeback to serious players who are interested and can play/idle every day.  We can only offer this to a few people, so if interested please PM or skype me - fouronefever

Thanks!
Chips added!  Thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,I've just signed up-my username is lease.Thanks
All setup!  Players who deposited have been given 10 extra chips and new tournament has no entry fee!
That's a sound idea.  I'll set that up.  All who have deposited will receive a 10 chip bonus in their accounts and the freeroll will be cancelled.

There will now be a 50 chip buyin launch tournament scheduled for this Sunday with 500 chips added to the prize pool!  Thanks for understanding and let's get this going!
Pages:
Jump to: