Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Cryptocurrency Courses for Beginners - page 2. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 16
December 13, 2021, 01:49:34 PM
That's great you are doing very good work as we all know that blockchain is a new technology so that's why we have limited source to learn blockchain technology in that case some people are creating different kind of course like videos and text this will help new people to learn this technology fast.

Hey ali1177,
Thank you for such positive feedback. Hope our materials help you on your cryptocurrency path. Let me know the topics you need to be covered more.
Have a beautiful day Roll Eyes
Activity: 1400
Merit: 911
December 01, 2021, 05:10:30 PM
Thanks for the books I believe this will definitely be of help to newbies that are just getting to start cryptocurrency trading and is completely free. Some books like this are been sold at higher price online but this is completely free and is educative thanks for sharing it here.
November 30, 2021, 11:47:42 AM
The introduction of this is very important, relevant, and timely.
There is an extreme need for people to be aware of the trend and everything cryptocurrency is all about.
getting known about the basics of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the way forward for greater achievement in the industry.
And beginners needs to be put through and well enlightened about basic courses to undertake in bitcoin as a beginner.

Hey Barinekapaul,
Thanks for your positive feedback. Now we have all the instruments to create a new global economy. Everyone could participate and get a piece of the pie.
November 11, 2021, 02:52:59 PM
Just imagine how big of a help this is going to be for the newbies or those who still want to learn about cryptocurrency. It was never an easy thing to understand the process and the concept of crypto and as you get more knowledgeable about it, the more you can benefit from it. Sooner or later, we will see that in every corner of the world, cryptocurrency courses are already part of the curriculum. There will even be a specific degree about crypto which can help assure that the ones you will hire for your crypto business is a legitimate enthusiast and will contribute a lot for you.

Hey sapnu,
Many thanks for your comment.
Now it sounds fantastic, but we could meet crypto lessons at school or college in the future. Why not. Let's make it happen together!
November 05, 2021, 03:12:36 PM
Good job, This website will be very helpful for all kinds of crypto enthusiastic. Especially for a newbie, it's very informative, I did bookmark this website. I also have a suggestion: You can add the guideline of how to become a good trade. Most people nowadays doing trade, but they don't know technical or fundamental analysis. It will be very nice if you can add more details about learning cryptocurrency trading. good luck

Hey Mkmanik,
Thank you so much for your comment. You could find the guides you are looking for in our trading course. We tried to cover both fundamental and technical analysis to look at crypto trading from different angles. Hope it will help.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 22, 2021, 05:42:13 PM
This information will help me more on getting more skills about different parts of cryptocurrency and terms of use so I can always refresh my brain on what I have learnt for long. Nice platform and easy to maneuver with concrete details. I look forward to get more concepts about your platform if it's actually us.
October 21, 2021, 06:07:50 AM
I just notice that you are not using graphical materials on your courses especially on the topic needs a visual explanation like strategies. Good thing is all the particular wallet/website is directly hyperlink to the word which give an insight for a newbie that will read this courses. All the topic is straight to the point that's why I enjoy reading it although it's kinda reading a book than an online course.

Hey Beparanf,
Thank you for the perfect advice. We'll try to add more graphic materials and helpful links for sure. And you are right, we can compile a classbook from these materials, I guess it will happen someday.
Have a beautiful week Roll Eyes
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 08, 2021, 11:09:50 AM
Yes,really interesting idea,as a begginner for course to cryptocurrency very useful to us.Can easily understand,and it  should be arrange every tackle to discuss.Comparing to researching,how to understand cryptocurrency ,when they will  do course for the begginners,every individuals will get fast there knowledge to know about cryptocurrency.
October 05, 2021, 01:27:20 PM
This is great helping the Newbies to learn cryptocurrency courses is awesome, this  will actually help them build their knowledge and give them better understanding about  cryptocurrencies, and the fact that your doing it for free makes you  a kind hearted person but it's so unfortunate most people don't value free things, like some who would join won't want to take it seriously because there didn't pay a dime, but it shouldn't discourage you rather teach the serious ones and in time to come you would reap from the teachings you gave out, like a friend of mine will always say we rise by lifting others.

Hey rosebrand,
Thanks a lot for such a positive comment. I believe you are surely right, now we have a growing number of students who have the motivation to know crypto theory and practice at a high level. We are just happy to make more lessons for you guys.
Have a great week Roll Eyes
September 27, 2021, 08:18:28 AM
Hi everyone BTC
Jim here from CryptoDetail learning hub.
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
We strive to simplify the fundamental knowledge available for us now.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.
Just need to get feedback from you, it will be really appreciated.
Thank you OP for your careful organization of resources. As a novice, you must continue to learn and master the knowledge of these cryptocurrencies to be able to understand what other people are discussing. Thank you very much for your perfect work.

Hey Barry,
We are always happy to get such positive feedback. Thank you so much. If any topics need to discover more, please let me know in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
September 12, 2021, 01:48:37 PM
Free courses are okay. But if you really want to learn how to trade crypto. I suggest you go for a paid course or subscribe to a signal group. I'm in several groups myself all paid for. And its been quite the experience. You get your money's worth and you learn in the process.
There's something about getting things for free that just manipulates the human mind. You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true

This is ill advice. I have never paid a single cent to learn how to trade, and I have pretty much made a lot of progress with practice. Most of the so called paid signals are even scams, and you learn nothing when your work is to just receive and trade on signals sent by someone.

Learn to hunt for yourself. Don't wait for someone to spoon-feed you.

Hey Jerome,
That's a fair remark, I totally agree with you. I guess we should not rely on anyone in our trading efforts. It's a bit risky to just follow third-party strategies without understanding what happened. We always need to learn, to make decisions with our minds, and to walk our own ways.
Thank you, have a beautiful day Roll Eyes
Your money, your choice! It is preferable to learn everything there is to know about cryptocurrency before entering the market, and to not rely too heavily on other people's recommendations for when to buy and sell. It's fairly simple; some people are simply too lazy to study and comprehend what's going on in crypto. If your decision failed you, that mistake will serve as a lesson for you, and you will be able to use it to become a better trader or investor in crypto, but if you rely solely on luck, you will not learn from every wrong or mistake call in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
September 12, 2021, 12:27:16 PM
Wow, it is really great initiative to offer free courses for crypto. I would love to learn all that. Many of my friends doesn't even know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies existence and it is a great idea to introduce it to them by enrolling with these free study. Go for it.
September 09, 2021, 01:36:46 PM
Free courses are okay. But if you really want to learn how to trade crypto. I suggest you go for a paid course or subscribe to a signal group. I'm in several groups myself all paid for. And its been quite the experience. You get your money's worth and you learn in the process.
There's something about getting things for free that just manipulates the human mind. You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true

This is ill advice. I have never paid a single cent to learn how to trade, and I have pretty much made a lot of progress with practice. Most of the so called paid signals are even scams, and you learn nothing when your work is to just receive and trade on signals sent by someone.

Learn to hunt for yourself. Don't wait for someone to spoon-feed you.

Hey Jerome,
That's a fair remark, I totally agree with you. I guess we should not rely on anyone in our trading efforts. It's a bit risky to just follow third-party strategies without understanding what happened. We always need to learn, to make decisions with our minds, and to walk our own ways.
Thank you, have a beautiful day Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The site is really interesting and the way they were section according to topics of interest, as a newbie I really found a guild and a platform to always go and get some knowledge. Indeed I must appreciate this forum and the good people of this forum because a lot of knowledge both crypto and others are been learnt here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Big thanks for such a great idea and insight.
A whole lot will acquire the basic knowledge needed to grow from being a novice to a guru in this crypto currency courses.
Likewise me,I'm opened to learn from this courses.
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
Invest in Wisdom - Only at ccFOUND
<>
You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true

Hey Pokapoka124,
That's a smart remark, thank you for it. I guess you are right to some extent. We feel a greater responsibility to learn when we pay for education. But sometimes, when we really need to learn something due to some circumstances, it's not about motivation. It's about what we can afford to ourselves. Anyway, your opinion is quite valid, so we highly appreciate it. Thank you again.

Knowledge shared is knowledge refreshed, and knowledge earned is knowledge recycled. Free or paid does not matter if you are learning more while sharing your experiences via glimpse of your knowledge, language may not be top notch if we compare free to paid, but when we are talking here about the simplest way to teach beginners about Bitcoins and various important aspects of crypto, then your guides will prove to be the best place ever FOUND by them for a collection of all things they need to get a basic understanding of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
Omg its a huge collection of basics to advanced i means its like for beginners to experts maker course. I just rolled oit crypto fundamentals course i really like the way you started the course i think now i can doing another course and maybe learn something extra from you. And my next roll out is blockchain coding. I am really excited to complete all the lesson. And i am really thankful to you to share this with us. You spends your hours of time and give us servive wr are really greatful to you. Thank you soo much.

Hey Pokapoka124,
That's a smart remark, thank you for it. I guess you are right to some extent. We feel a greater responsibility to learn when we pay for education. But sometimes, when we really need to learn something due to some circumstances, it's not about motivation. It's about what we can afford to ourselves. Anyway, your opinion is quite valid, so we highly appreciate it. Thank you again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Wow i just discovering this and i just wanna say, thank you!
I'm not new in Cryptocurrency but there are still basic info that i need to know. When i checked your website honestly i don't know where to start XD, your website cover it all!  Grin
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.
Just need to get feedback from you, it will be really appreciated.

Wow, I think that this is a good site with completed information. There are also sections of some basic and technical activities in cryptocurrencies such as trading, investing, mining, and others, until programming.
I appreciate it.
In Modul 5 Crypto Trading, I saw some information about the Best coins to invest in this time. I assume that they will be always changing and how will you make it? Will this be a permanent article or can be edited to conform to the new one? And is this only for new projects?

Hey Rengga,
Thanks for your comment. You are definitely right. We reconsidered our attitude to this topic. And we think there is no way to provide you the best list of coins for any time because the markets are changing every second. So we just put away this topic from the trading course program. Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: