Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Cryptocurrency Courses for Beginners - page 3. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 16
Totally appreciate your efforts. I am new in crypto and you just cleared my basics about crypto. Free knowledgeable stuffs like this are always boon for begginers. Thanks.

Hey Cryptogtdaily,
Thanks for such a positive comment. Glad to help, let us know if you need more topics to be covered. We wish you a successful journey in crypto world.
Have a beautiful day Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
That's great you are doing very good work as we all know that blockchain is a new technology so that's why we have limited source to learn blockchain technology in that case some people are creating different kind of course like videos and text this will help new people to learn this technology fast.
Hi everyone BTC
Jim here from CryptoDetail learning hub.
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
We strive to simplify the fundamental knowledge available for us now.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.
Just need to get feedback from you, it will be really appreciated.

I really appreciate on what you have been sharing here so far. There’s no need for newbies and beginners to pay money just to learn the basics of Bitcoin, blockchain, trading, etc. It reminds me back then that the owner of a review center wants to partner with me and proposes to charge attendees within his connection to learn about cryptocurrency. I would rather charge them for intermediate or advanced courses (or an exclusive mentoring like some specific skills, etc.) instead.

Since 2018, I have never charged them for attending my crypto seminars or so. Despite having no or little sponsors, I spent my own pocket money (inclusive of travel, accommodation, seminar venue and snacks) to give free education and workshops to the masses about the basics. I was lucky enough back then that the coins I have bought or acquired from airdrops and bounty programs have mooned and successfully cashing them out.

Once the travel restrictions and pandemic is over, I don’t mind doing it ll over again as long I have enough funds (unless I have sponsors).

Hey cheezcarls,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I believe you brought great value to the crypto community. Nice to hear you successfully cashed out!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The introduction of this is very important, relevant, and timely.
There is an extreme need for people to be aware of the trend and everything cryptocurrency is all about.
getting known about the basics of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the way forward for greater achievement in the industry.
And beginners needs to be put through and well enlightened about basic courses to undertake in bitcoin as a beginner.

To be honest, I rarely come across really good courses, especially free ones.
I really liked your center, and it's a really good option for beginners. Thank you for your jobs  Smiley

Hey lozovenkop,
Thank you for awesome feedback. Happy to hear you found CryptoDetail courses helpful. If you need something to learn more, please let us know here.
Have a beautiful day Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Just imagine how big of a help this is going to be for the newbies or those who still want to learn about cryptocurrency. It was never an easy thing to understand the process and the concept of crypto and as you get more knowledgeable about it, the more you can benefit from it. Sooner or later, we will see that in every corner of the world, cryptocurrency courses are already part of the curriculum. There will even be a specific degree about crypto which can help assure that the ones you will hire for your crypto business is a legitimate enthusiast and will contribute a lot for you.
Hi everyone BTC
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
Normal is nice for someone to learn and know things that is involves in cryptocurrency provided that the person have bitcoin at mind, understanding the concept of crypto especially trading because going into mining it will require a lot of procedure's because is not every country that have mining apparatus because of electricity, understanding trading through the forum or any other methods it will really add values users because bitcoin now is dominating the world.

Hey GeorgeJohn,
Nice to hear from you. Thanks for your valuable comment, we are going to use your advice for the further work plans.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Good job, This website will be very helpful for all kinds of crypto enthusiastic. Especially for a newbie, it's very informative, I did bookmark this website. I also have a suggestion: You can add the guideline of how to become a good trade. Most people nowadays doing trade, but they don't know technical or fundamental analysis. It will be very nice if you can add more details about learning cryptocurrency trading. good luck
This is a good work created by OP and your team because when I checked all of the details those are very helpful and I'm looking forward to reading more contents also this is free knowledge compiled in just a single website, even this is not a total complete 100% but at least there are some ideas. Right now I'm on the track of crypto mining and blockchain programming because Im into the field of programming so why want I explore more related to cryptocurrency. Also, I would like to recommend the price of the cryptocurrencies on the header to make more attractive too because this is significant too on your website I hope you will consider this suggestion. Good luck!.

Hey Peanutswar,
Thank you so much for your feedback and perfect advice. Nice to hear you are in blockchain programming. In case you have something to share with our students, will be happy to publish it.
Hi everyone BTC
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.

Cool with so much information is packed in one site, I even downloaded an e-book just to understand all of such much-needed information, thanks for this I would love to share the site so that many people have access to useful information about cryptocurrency.

Hey masterrex,
Thanks for your support! Really appreciated.
The learning centers you provided is awesome as I have personally be there to read up some good informative data concerning this technology. The terms and simplicity of the writeup are good for beginners and adults. I want to say a big thank you for this initiative of yours to help the beginners in this race.
I couldn't agree more with what you said. The interface is user-friendly. One can easily see what he or she is looking for. The topics are also well organized. Sometimes, I feel like a beginner even though I have been in this forum for 3 years. And your website will be one of my go-to whenever I want to refresh my knowledge. Thanks for this, op. Smiley

Hey samputin,
It's a pleasure to have such a feedback from you. I am glad CryptoDetail helps to refresh your knowledge. We are going to cover more topics so you will be prepared for the most right decisions.
Your source of material is quite exquisite. Though, most times theories don't seem to work at the start but in the long run hence, it becomes really discouraging for beginners and sometimes scares them away. At times, theories just feel like theories hence, it comes with disclaimer and often at times it seems to profits mainly ready made professionals who are masters of applying their discretion.
Mining in itself is just quite too consuming as per resource and without the high tech gadget and a lot of it at that, your chances are quite limited as that's the nature of the system to keep a check on Bitcoin though, it remains a decentralized system. Hence, the more miners the more difficult the process and reduced reward as seen in Bitcoin halving. Hence, mining as a biginner without a lot of resource is just a big waste of time and the little you've got. Though, all fields offer same opportunities.

Hi Smartvirus,
Thank you so much for such a fair comment. Of course, to start mining nowadays you need at least a couple thousands $ in the pocket. So, if you don't have such funds, I will better recommend to start from small investments in reliable cryptocurrencies, just to feel the industry and how it works. I like crypto for multiple choice in your ways to earn and participate. Wish you good luck!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
I just notice that you are not using graphical materials on your courses especially on the topic needs a visual explanation like strategies. Good thing is all the particular wallet/website is directly hyperlink to the word which give an insight for a newbie that will read this courses. All the topic is straight to the point that's why I enjoy reading it although it's kinda reading a book than an online course.

The learning centers you provided is awesome as I have personally be there to read up some good informative data concerning this technology. The terms and simplicity of the writeup are good for beginners and adults. I want to say a big thank you for this initiative of yours to help the beginners in this race.

Hi XCANA,
Endless thanks for your kind feedback! If you found something useful, then we do the right thing here. Any help or materials you need, let us know!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
This is great helping the Newbies to learn cryptocurrency courses is awesome, this  will actually help them build their knowledge and give them better understanding about  cryptocurrencies, and the fact that your doing it for free makes you  a kind hearted person but it's so unfortunate most people don't value free things, like some who would join won't want to take it seriously because there didn't pay a dime, but it shouldn't discourage you rather teach the serious ones and in time to come you would reap from the teachings you gave out, like a friend of mine will always say we rise by lifting others.
That's a nice initiative to provide a good opportunity for people who are willing to learn and enhance their knowledge about cryptocurrency. I did an overview of the site, and its a really nice, it also features a great deal of well-explained information about the topic. It also includes different modules starting from the basics as well as its application which can definitely help beginners in further understanding and clarifying some questions they have about cryptocurrency. Aside from that, it's really accessible for beginners since it's free and that it does not require them to pay for these courses.

Btw, thanks for sharing this platform.

Hi plvbob0070,
Thanks for your kind feedback,
In case you need specific topics to be covered more, please let us know here.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Hi everyone BTC
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
Thank you OP for your careful organization of resources. As a novice, you must continue to learn and master the knowledge of these cryptocurrencies to be able to understand what other people are discussing. Thank you very much for your perfect work.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Free courses are okay. But if you really want to learn how to trade crypto. I suggest you go for a paid course or subscribe to a signal group. I'm in several groups myself all paid for. And its been quite the experience. You get your money's worth and you learn in the process.
There's something about getting things for free that just manipulates the human mind. You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true

This is ill advice. I have never paid a single cent to learn how to trade, and I have pretty much made a lot of progress with practice. Most of the so called paid signals are even scams, and you learn nothing when your work is to just receive and trade on signals sent by someone.

Learn to hunt for yourself. Don't wait for someone to spoon-feed you.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
Free courses are okay. But if you really want to learn how to trade crypto. I suggest you go for a paid course or subscribe to a signal group. I'm in several groups myself all paid for. And its been quite the experience. You get your money's worth and you learn in the process.
There's something about getting things for free that just manipulates the human mind. You'd appreciate the information more if you paid for it..it may seem odd but its true
Nice one to start with especially for those who are eagerly wanted to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain. I can recommend this with my friends and family.
Hi Elite70,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for your help. These days people should make fast decisions, but we recommend learning some basics to not to be deceived.
Pages:
Jump to: