Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Cryptocurrency Courses for Beginners - page 7. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 16
As a newbie, it's a challenge to find a good source of information that will help you to improve your knowledge. Thus, it's great to see a website that offers various courses for people who are starting their cryptocurrency journey. The website looks good and convenient to get access to, so it will be easier for us to check and learn. I am looking forward on using it to learn about investing and trading because I know that will help me be knowledgeable.

Hi demonica,
Such a pleasure to read your feedback. Thank you so much. Please be prepared for all the pitfalls of investing and trading, observe all safety measures, and be careful.
I wish you good luck on your crypto adventure Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
I can now lecture some of my friends that finds interest on cryptocurrency very well than lacking words to say to them. Thanks for sharing this superb online courses, I do appreciate. I have gained much knowledge about crypto add to what I know before.
Website bookmarked.
During these times of lockdowns when am mostly home, i will be using it as a resource to increase my knowledge about Bitcoin, Blockchain coding, Trading and mining  Smiley
Thank you Cryptoprimes

Hi JeromeTash,
Thank you so much. Hope it will help you to improve your knowledge and skills. If any area needs more coverage, please let me know.
Have a beautiful day!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Today I just visited this website platform and there are a lot of learning modules and topics that I can get and helps me a lot on the introduction into the world of cryptocurrency and also one of the good things here is the altcoins too not only focuses into the world of bitcoin but into the world of altcoins also there are a lot of things how to promote and teach the use of the bitcoin. For me, this is a good online course for cryptocurrency for free which is a good thing it might help a lot of newbies here to make more knowledge before deep-diving into the world of crypto.

One of the topics I like is in the world of crypto trading because now I made trades and to avoid getting lost I used this to make more money which a good thing to have. I highly recommended encouraging you to read more about this website.
Activity: 127
Merit: 28
That's good, we should share some useful information in this forum, especially with our current situation now, we have more time spending at our home and it will be more useful if we spend it on useful things as well, we should continue learning new things even though we are home, we have our own resources now so why don't we use it to make ourselves be better.

I have also seen some related thread about this, take a look with this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54273438
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I would suggest your link to whoever wants to know about a crypto courses for beginners. This is very helpful not just me but to many people that come here on bitcointalk forum and other forum that your link might be shared. You also have other courses about wallet, exchanges and trading which is good but I agree with the security as mentioned in previous posts in here.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
The article is very good and easy to understand. Especially for a beginner it is very important to understand a crypto wallet, to be more careful in storing assets that we have. Not infrequently I hear a beginner who loses a crypto asset due to trivial problems. good job  Wink

This site is very good for all of us You're right it's easy to understand here There are many sites where we are not able to understand very easily Everything is given in a difficult way. That’s why this course is great for learning the basics and crypto for beginners But after doing the course you have to analyze the market well and then work.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The article is very good and easy to understand. Especially for a beginner it is very important to understand a crypto wallet, to be more careful in storing assets that we have. Not infrequently I hear a beginner who loses a crypto asset due to trivial problems. good job  Wink
The design looks familiar and I think I've seen it somewhere but forget about that. I thought that the courses are paid but you're offering access for free.

Thank you for making this, I can redirect someone who's interested in your link.

Hi, jossiel,
Thank you so much, your support is appreciated Cheesy
We took inspiration for design at coding learning platforms such as Pluralsight or Codecademy.
Have a beautiful day!
Nice platform.

I doubt at first that it's free but when I get access to the course, I was shocked that I can read the whole essay and do not need any payment.

Like what @Bitcoin_Arena said, security and protection are important and should indicate those ways to avoid scams. Overall, I like the website and it's recommendable to those interested in cryptocurrency because it has all the basics that a newbie must learn.  It'll be more interesting if there are many illustrations and some info are made on infographics.

Hi, finaleshot2016,
Thank you for such detailed advice, you are definitely right. Security and protection are the core values for the Blockchain community and one of the reasons we are all here. And of course, learning materials should be illustrative and informative. We are working on this right now. Thank you again!
Have a good day Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Am so much happy about the site you shared for more exposure of crypto. The information that I have gotten from the site, I can't just keep it all to myself alone. Am going to impact the knowledge to newbies around me
Awesome work.. Great platform to learn the fundamental s and all the information was well constructed. Definitely worth reading for people who would like to learn the basics.

Hi vinwin007,
Thanks for your comment, so appreciated! If you need anything to learn deep in crypto, please share your idea.
Your site is very informative.It is very helpful for newbies who don't have a clue about this industry. Atleast they will get all fundamentals in one place.

Hi Annisa_crypto,
Thank you for positive feedback, so appreciated Wink If you'll find any mistakes or discrepancies, don't hesitate to write here.
Have a beautiful day!
Activity: 5
Merit: 4
I'm glad to see all these information in one platform rather than searching for it individually. I'm currently reading the topic on Value of Cryptocurrency and How It Is Determined? and I find it easy to digest. I already bookmarked your website to read more later on. Great stuff!
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
This is actually a great job, guys!
Lessons are well structured, and everything is so clear, it's a great source of information for beginners.
The website is cool, the information is very well structured, you can only guess how many hours it took. And everything is free, then only respect. Of course there is this info on the internet, but you have to search for it first. And here everything is put together in one place. Perfect job!

Hi Bitum,

Thanks for your kind words. Yes, it took a while but we only started.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Have a nice day Roll Eyes
Nice, great idea mate, having a free learning website about cruptocurrency is such an essential things brcause most of the website that teaches about cryptocurrency has payment, learning about cryptocurrency is really good idea, beginners really need that thing, having knowledge about the nature oof cryptocurrency will be advantage for the beginners to know more about this.

I have read an article before, saying that there are some schools that offers subject about cryptocurrency, there are some countries that allow students to use cryptocurrency to use bitcoin as their payment for their tuition.

Hi KrisAlex18,
Thank you for positive feedback.
I believe so young and promising industry as crypto should have no restrictions on the learning. We all need to help it grow, to bring more minds there, to fight for decentralization, to defend your rights on freedom. Forgive me if it sounds too romantic Roll Eyes
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
Thanks for the link i just visited ,lots of good stuff but the site was too slow and laggy,you need to work it out.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful link with us This is a great opportunity for newcomers They can easily do this course from home and learn about crypto  Not only newcomers but many of us will be able to learn more updated information about crypto which will be useful in our future. This is a good time to take a cryptocurrency course for those who work online because now everyone is sitting at home because of the coronavirus They will be able to learn something new without sitting idle.
That looks like a decent, well-structured site, covering many different aspects of crypto. It could be an invaluable source of information for newcomers. And the fact that it is free will likely draw a lot of people to the site, too. Only positives from me. It looks like it will be a big success Smiley
Hi Cnut237,
So happy to read your comment, thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: