Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Cryptocurrency Courses for Beginners - page 5. (Read 3070 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 29, 2020, 01:30:24 PM
Hi everyone BTC
Jim here from CryptoDetail learning hub.
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
We strive to simplify the fundamental knowledge available for us now.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.
Just need to get feedback from you, it will be really appreciated.

Nice website and awesome initiative from your side. Being informed and well-educated about all the crypto-related stuff nowadays is simply great!
Keep up the good work CryptoprimesWink
Also, I see that you have some reviews as part of the content. Nice job.

By the way, you can check our platform as well https://cryptomaniaks.com/
We aim to be a beginners-friendly guide into the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
September 28, 2020, 03:16:04 PM
I really want to thank this site that you have shared with us because even it has been 3 years since I started to engage with cryptocurrency, I still don't know a lot of things in the world of crypto, so it really helped me a lot in leaning more about blockchain and cryptocurrency. I wish I could used this knowledge and ideas that I have learned from the site that you've shared with us. The UI and the structure of the site is really great and well-developed, that is why it could really help beginners who will start with cryptocurrency.
Hi Kong Hey Pakboy,
Thank you for kind words, pleasure to hear that. I agree being for long time in crypto doesn't guarantee knowing everything. This industry grows so fast, every day we could discover new things, and sometimes the head could explode Cheesy But there are always fundamental technologies and principles you always need to remember to not being deceived. Please be armed with your crypto mind.
Have a beautiful day Roll Eyes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 20, 2020, 07:59:45 AM
The learning centers you provided is awesome as I have personally be there to read up some good informative data concerning this technology. The terms and simplicity of the writeup are good for beginners and adults. I want to say a big thank you for this initiative of yours to help the beginners in this race.
I couldn't agree more with what you said. The interface is user-friendly. One can easily see what he or she is looking for. The topics are also well organized. Sometimes, I feel like a beginner even though I have been in this forum for 3 years. And your website will be one of my go-to whenever I want to refresh my knowledge. Thanks for this, op. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
September 18, 2020, 01:10:35 PM
Your source of material is quite exquisite. Though, most times theories don't seem to work at the start but in the long run hence, it becomes really discouraging for beginners and sometimes scares them away. At times, theories just feel like theories hence, it comes with disclaimer and often at times it seems to profits mainly ready made professionals who are masters of applying their discretion.
Mining in itself is just quite too consuming as per resource and without the high tech gadget and a lot of it at that, your chances are quite limited as that's the nature of the system to keep a check on Bitcoin though, it remains a decentralized system. Hence, the more miners the more difficult the process and reduced reward as seen in Bitcoin halving. Hence, mining as a biginner without a lot of resource is just a big waste of time and the little you've got. Though, all fields offer same opportunities.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
September 18, 2020, 08:42:11 AM
The learning centers you provided is awesome as I have personally be there to read up some good informative data concerning this technology. The terms and simplicity of the writeup are good for beginners and adults. I want to say a big thank you for this initiative of yours to help the beginners in this race.
September 18, 2020, 07:04:26 AM
I accept as true with you that if we all know the fundamentals well why we do not do any work it'll become a difficult task Free cryptocurrency courses are excellent it'll help us to understand about crypto easily and it'll be useful to try to marketing research. The course is going to be simpler than using your skills and knowledge I can usually learn a touch through the course but it's easy to work out the depth if you are doing the analysis yourself.
Thanks for your comment, Subbir. Yes, you need to get the fundamentals fast, in a simple form. This helps you start practicing prepared.
September 10, 2020, 07:05:17 AM
Learning about cryptocurrency for free for beginners will be very useful. There are many articles available on the internet for your free. all that's left is how you read it and focus on learning. Information not only from 1 article but from various articles. This forum is also a good learning media, a lot of discussion about cryptucurrency and bitcoin with various responses or comments from people who contributed to this forum. You can even recommend some articles or cryptocurrency and bitcoin learning threads to your friends.
That is true, but beginners must do it gradually and consistently. Understanding something new requires a process and many efforts where the results will be enjoyed after being able to practice it as proof that they have understood it.

Whatever is done in earnest then I am sure will get good results. Someone who has been declared an expert in his field today I think his expertise was not born from birth, but it is the result of his sincerity in learning something that interests him. His desire, consistency and hard work have made him an expert. This can also be applied as a basis for learn about cryptocurrency.

Hi ShowOff,
Thank you for such motivational words. I totally agree on that, we should practice the knowledge a lot of times to get results and profits. And there always could be mistakes, but there comes an insight after that.
Have a nice day Roll Eyes
August 31, 2020, 03:30:23 PM
Learning about cryptocurrency for free for beginners will be very useful. There are many articles available on the internet for your free. all that's left is how you read it and focus on learning. Information not only from 1 article but from various articles. This forum is also a good learning media, a lot of discussion about cryptucurrency and bitcoin with various responses or comments from people who contributed to this forum. You can even recommend some articles or cryptocurrency and bitcoin learning threads to your friends.

That's a bit of valuable advice, AakZaki!
I love Bitcointalk as perfect source of information. This community really saved my pocket a lot of times, and I've met a lot of amazing people who share my interests and points of view. Thank you so much.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 18, 2020, 07:10:25 PM
Aside from the abundant resource available online in directories such as YouTube, there are some decent cryptocurrency courses and modules offered on the Binance Academy website and also the recently launched ChangeNow's version NowAcademy which is tailored for all needs and classes of crypto enthusiasts. Nowacademy offers several walk through guides and modules and interacts with the users and makes sure you get to learn all you need to know.
August 18, 2020, 06:50:55 AM
Wow, this is so good Smiley. I thought you need to pay first before getting an access but it's not that's why I'm so glad. Another factor I like about it is that it is so organized, each courses offer vital informations in chronological order (I mean the contents become broader as you read, not narrower). I'll definitely save this one and read it later, maybe this site will teach me more about crypto trading.

Wow NavI_027, thank you for such a nice review. We are happy to make something valuable. It drives our motivation more.
If you need something to learn deeper, please specify the topic here Wink
Have a beautiful day!
August 07, 2020, 06:56:16 AM
Nice site! It looks like a cryptocurrency exchange when I first open it but it was a very helpful website when it comes to cryptocurrency I think i could recommend the websites for a lot of people and users here.

It's very informative even for me there is so much information that you could get or learn and I think my going to use it and learn more about cryptocurrency.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Good Job!

Hi Asuspawer09,
Glad to hear from you.
We really appreciate your help in getting known by more people. We love Bitcointalk community so much Roll Eyes
Thank you guys!
Have a nice day Smiley
Your offering a free service for the newbies which is the best thing you could do to help them learn the easiest way about Cryptocurrency. the site looks more user-friendly too and not look so crowded. I see lots of sites that offer those courses but you need to pay them to get access to the courses and I can't tell how good they are to explain some fundamentals and basics about Cryptocurrency. I'm really glad that someone like you had done this kind of free service even though the site needs to have some developments that are not so bad at the start just keep doing the good work. Someday all of the good things you did will return back to you in a beautiful way.

Hi yazher,
Your forecast sounds like the main goal of this project. Thank you for these words. We are going to make it happen. Let's make the crypto accessible and clear to everyone.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
That's a nice initiative to provide a good opportunity for people who are willing to learn and enhance their knowledge about cryptocurrency. I did an overview of the site, and its a really nice, it also features a great deal of well-explained information about the topic. It also includes different modules starting from the basics as well as its application which can definitely help beginners in further understanding and clarifying some questions they have about cryptocurrency. Aside from that, it's really accessible for beginners since it's free and that it does not require them to pay for these courses.

Btw, thanks for sharing this platform.

Today I just visited this website platform and there are a lot of learning modules and topics that I can get and helps me a lot on the introduction into the world of cryptocurrency and also one of the good things here is the altcoins too not only focuses into the world of bitcoin but into the world of altcoins also there are a lot of things how to promote and teach the use of the bitcoin. For me, this is a good online course for cryptocurrency for free which is a good thing it might help a lot of newbies here to make more knowledge before deep-diving into the world of crypto.

One of the topics I like is in the world of crypto trading because now I made trades and to avoid getting lost I used this to make more money which a good thing to have. I highly recommended encouraging you to read more about this website.

Hi Wink
Wow, I see the guides actually help you. Such a pleasure to hear that. Thank you so much for kind feedback.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Nice one to start with especially for those who are eagerly wanted to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain. I can recommend this with my friends and family.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
I like this initiative as OP is offering free courses is really great. I will definitely recommend this course to my fellows. I always want people get free knowledge from the internet , YouTube and sites like this which offers free courses. Smiley
But it's very rare for people to offer free courses without the intention behind them. Getting free knowledge from the internet can be done easily, but you must be selective in choosing the content or articles that you read or study.
OP's initiative to provide free courses is good and provides opportunities for beginners or others who need them to more easily reach the knowledge they are looking for.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
Free is always not full and externally. But here the information is very interesting and useful.

Cryptocurrency courses offer many benefits for beginners in order that they can easily learn the fundamentals it's tough to make an exchange without experience, as there's no public education for beginners video courses and other materials about cryptocurrency production and Any programs wont to make electronic money on the web become morally obsolete during a matter of months and therefore the bitcoin course is a fantastic thing. to make bitcoin without investment which is suitable even for beginners.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Hi everyone BTC
We believe the cryptocurrency industry need some structured and systematic learning materials for all the users interested in:
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.
The information nowadays could be segmental, contradictory and sometimes too abstruse.
And we decided to make some free text courses regarding these topics for all of you guys.

You have taken a very big and noble work initiative. It feels even better to know that you are giving the whole course for free. Your initiative will provide employment to many unemployed youth. There are many talented students around us and you can use them. I wish you all the best for the journey ahead.

Its good that OP has told us about the free courses but it is also a bitter fact that people don't learn from those who are offering free courses. Since they have not paid for it, they don't take it seriously. If only one has made up his mind to learn, only those can learn from these free courses. I know many of my friends who will download these free courses on their computer but will never find time to view and watch/read them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Hi everyone BTC
- Bitcoin Basics
- Blockchain Coding
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- Mining
- Regulation, etc.

You have taken a very big and noble work initiative. It feels even better to know that you are giving the whole course for free. Your initiative will provide employment to many unemployed youth. There are many talented students around us and you can use them. I wish you all the best for the journey ahead.
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Hey, there is also a cool repository of knowledge about DeFi: https://defiwiki.org/. You can find there some useful articles and pages related to different DeFi projects
Pages:
Jump to: