Pages:
Author

Topic: Free FreeBitcoins.com Stickers With Free Shipping Globally. No Strings Attached. - page 2. (Read 12335 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Finally I got my free and nice stickers delivered today in my location (PH) all the way from US of A, thanks for the effort OP, really appreciate it, Happy New year to you. Its amazing its all for free, adding images later once I got home.

Ha!  That is awesome!!!  You're welcome!

How long did it take? (if you don't mind me asking)

I usually get letters out the same day I receive the address.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Finally I got my free and nice stickers delivered today in my location (PH) all the way from US of A, thanks for the effort OP, really appreciate it, Happy New year to you. Its amazing its all for free, adding images later once I got home.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thanks for this informative blog and for giving us an opportunity to share our views.
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
Very good faucet & nice stickers
legendary
PSA:  Please do not put these on Police cars... they don't like that.

Thanks lol...
legendary
All pending orders will go out on Monday! (11/30/2021)

Also,  We are getting a shit ton of people putting their Bitcoin address or Email address in the sticker request spot... Stop Tongue lol smh. haha
legendary
Island boy bump!

Still shipping.  Loads of stamps currently.
legendary
All orders from the past week have been processed today!

Don't be shy, message here or use the portal on the footer of FreeBitcoins.com.
legendary
Good!

Sounds like your post office just has amazing customer service. Tongue

We are still shipping... even to Australia!  (Australia shipping ban does not affect us.)
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Just for the record, I finally got my stickers envelope from the post office, everything looking great.
I will post soon some pics from my "bumping tour" the following days and I believe that you like them... Cheers! Wink

They didn't nail you for any VAT or anything weird? (I'll get ya another one in the mail)

Nah, everything goes as it goes years before. The weird part though was that they did make a call to inform me that I have an envelope from the US, which they never did/ do that. Undecided Anyways, all good. Here is a pic from it. Cool

legendary
Just for the record, I finally got my stickers envelope from the post office, everything looking great.
I will post soon some pics from my "bumping tour" the following days and I believe that you like them... Cheers! Wink

They didn't nail you for any VAT or anything weird? (I'll get ya another one in the mail)

I have hundreds of international stamps and tons of local stamps.

Don't be shy.  Get some free Bitcoins stickers.
legendary
legendary

O wow, that is BEAUTIFUL!

Added to the reserve-op.

Thank you so much <3 Be safe out there!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
legendary
97 international stamps and several hundred USA domestic stamps.

Don't be shy!
legendary
Received a picture of one of our stickers via email today!

We are still shipping globally. I have a big stack of stamps!

Don't be shy! Smiley
legendary
Ok so we got some new stickers in

Here is what a free sticker pack looks like on 9/9/2021.

img

Please submit for free stickers with free shipping my messaging me on Bitcointalk or using the sticker portal at:  https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/

Ah, nice man, at last new stickers! Grin
Sending you my shipping info for the new sticker pack. Just let me know when you will send them, so I will have my eye on the envelope and check when and how it will come. These new shipping rules and restrictions make me a bit "nervous". Hopefully, customs won't ask me to pay fees for an envelope... Undecided

It should be fineeeeeee.... we will find out soon!

All pending orders filled. 

Thank you!  (Don't be shy, I have a shit ton of stamps too.)
legendary

Please submit for free stickers with free shipping my messaging me on Bitcointalk or using the sticker portal at:  https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/

Ah, nice man, at last new stickers! Grin
Sending you my shipping info for the new sticker pack. Just let me know when you will send them, so I will have my eye on the envelope and check when and how it will come. These new shipping rules and restrictions make me a bit "nervous". Hopefully, customs won't ask me to pay fees for an envelope... Undecided
legendary

legendary
No, not yet bud.

I've had two sticker orders fall through... annoying.

I'll place another order this week.  You and a few other folks are pending new stickers <3.

We still have stickers in stock, but not new ones... yet!

Ah, that's indeed annoying. I'm sure though that you will eventually get these new stickers from... somewhere. Will wait like the rest, I guess you let us know when the time comes. Because time will come. Cool

Thanks for your understanding.

The turtle wins the race!  Slow n steady. 

Honestly, all of this has been a ton more work than I expected Tongue haha
Pages:
Jump to: