Pages:
Author

Topic: Free FreeBitcoins.com Stickers With Free Shipping Globally. No Strings Attached. - page 5. (Read 12335 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
All sticker orders have been shipped!

I have plenty of local and international stamps remaining... don't be shy!
legendary
We are still shipping!

Happy New Year!
legendary
Still shipping!  PM me on Bitcointalk or use the Freebitcoins form!

These make perfect free Christmas gifts.  Ship them directly to the person you want them to go and I can include a note too or whatever.
legendary
Unfortunately my order from back in October still hasn't arrived Sad

Please go a head and submit another order.

We shall give it another try!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Unfortunately my order from back in October still hasn't arrived Sad
legendary
Free sticker bump.

Don't be shy!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Everything is shipped via stamp mail.  Times range from 1 day to 5 months...  COVID bullshit especially has fucked up some countries.  A few countries returned mail for a little bit, but we always resend those letters.

It's a fact that now with Covid all the countries and shipping/ mail companies face issues and that affects us, no doubt about it.
At least for my end, the stickers envelope comes in around 3 weeks. One time (from the total 3 deliveries) it needed 5 days more.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hey bro.
Just got the stickers from mail last day.

They are very cool and Sticky too. LOL

Thanks for sending them so far for free, they've travelled 11,603 Kilo Meters total.

used one on my Laptop. rest are safe .
and thanks for the special secret message. (wink)

Wow, these are awesome stickers. I will order them too and also tell to my community members.  Smiley
Can you tell me after submitting the form for the delivery, in how much time did the parcel arrived at your place ?
I don't remember the exact time anymore. but I think I've received them in plus a month. and if you ask me I would say it is normal. things took longer than this to me when I received them from United Status.. a Payoneer card took 40+ days to arrive.
legendary
Hey bro.

Thanks for sending them so far for free, they've travelled 11,603 Kilo Meters total.

Wow, these are awesome stickers. I will order them too and also tell to my community members.  Smiley
Can you tell me after submitting the form for the delivery, in how much time did the parcel arrived at your place ?

I put orders in the mail daily.  Right when I get an email (pretty much), I fill it and drop it off.  Everything else is out of my control.  These stickers literally go to the furthest corners of the earth... cryptocurrency is awesome.

Everything is shipped via stamp mail.  Times range from 1 day to 5 months...  COVID bullshit especially has fucked up some countries.  A few countries returned mail for a little bit, but we always resend those letters.

We get these stickers through hell or high water.  Thanks for considering getting a few!!!   Grin
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Hey bro.

Wow, these are awesome stickers. I will order them too and also tell to my community members.  Smiley
legendary
Hey bro.

some pics:

Man, that is super freaking awesome of you.

That makes me super happy that they made it safely!  No bends or anything in them!

Thank you so much my friend. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hey bro.

some pics:

legendary
I ran out of envelopes this week!!

Shipping will resume on Monday (11/23/2020)

Don't be shy... message me here or send your postal information on freebitcoins.com/stickers
legendary
Still shipping free stickers for free all over the world.

Please don't be shy.  No names required on addresses.  No custom forms.  No signatures.  No tracking.  All stamps!
legendary
HEY!!

Took me a while to be able to stick them, but here they are finally!!

*two pics*

Both of them placed in rather busy areas; sorry for the bad photos but being a cameraman is not really in my skillset

That's awesome Tongue Cheesy

I'm glad they made it!  Thank you very much for the pics, I added them to the reserved post here!
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
HEY!!

Took me a while to be able to stick them, but here they are finally!!

Both of them placed in rather busy areas; sorry for the bad photos but being a cameraman is not really in my skillset
legendary
still shipping! Just message me.
legendary
A press release Cryptstorm.com was nice enough to publish for us in regards to our free stickers:

https://cryptstorm.com/freebitcoins-com-offers-free-limited-time-stickers-with-free-shipping-to-over-180-countries/

We are still giving out free stickers.  Send me a private message or use the form at https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: