Pages:
Author

Topic: Free FreeBitcoins.com Stickers With Free Shipping Globally. No Strings Attached. - page 7. (Read 12335 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
would love one! XL - I used to ship shirts for the car club - it can be done really cheaply in the US. a few bucks tops.

Manilla envelop?  (If you don't mind me asking)
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
would love one! XL - I used to ship shirts for the car club - it can be done really cheaply in the US. a few bucks tops.
legendary
Yes, I want (at least) one! Size depending on the form of it but 3XL will be nice... Grin

I'm 280lb's and 2xxl normally fits me... but not in these shirts.

You and I are going to have to wait till the next round of t-shirts I fear!

I'll make a better post with decent pictures of the t-shirts in a day or two.

*We are still giving free stickers!! PM me on Bitcointalk or use our form: https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/*
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
They are black V necks.  I'm really not sure how much shipping will be or how best to ship them... it's going to take some testing.  I'm thinking a manilla envelope with stamps perhaps?

Idk the cost for shipping it to my country but I know a way to bypass customs taxes, which is big here for products from US.
I'm more than sure though that minerjones can help with the shipping issue for any destination. Smiley

If anyone would like one... please just let me know what size and I'll make sure I have one available. 

Yes, I want (at least) one! Size depending on the form of it but 3XL will be nice... Grin
legendary
We are still shipping!  Please PM me or use our free sticker form at: https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/

Since most of my stickers are in friend's hands and scatter across the city, I will need more soon. I was thinking though to wait a bit and re-send my info when you will have the t-shirts on your hands so you can send them all in one shipment. It sounds easier and convenient, what do you think?

Here are the new shirts I got in.  I have 19 available.

They are black V necks.  I'm really not sure how much shipping will be or how best to ship them... it's going to take some testing.  I'm thinking a manilla envelope with stamps perhaps?

If anyone would like one... please just let me know what size and I'll make sure I have one available. 
legendary
We are still shipping!  Please PM me or use our free sticker form at: https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/

Since most of my stickers are in friend's hands and scatter across the city, I will need more soon. I was thinking though to wait a bit and re-send my info when you will have the t-shirts on your hands so you can send them all in one shipment. It sounds easier and convenient, what do you think?
legendary
Little interview I found today:  https://startup.info/steven-steiner-freebitcoins/

Nice! FreeBitcoins and Free stickers ... what's not to like!

TBH my days of donating FreeBitcoins to faucets are long gone or I would donate you a bunch ...

*Gulp*

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7536

Date: 04/08/2010 18:27
To: 15VjRaDX9zpbA8LVnbrCAFzrVzN7ixHNsC
Debit: -500.00000000 BTC
Net amount: -500.00000000 BTC
Transaction ID: 92435cc4da7808976aa6d3d9c8fb02e7fe23a48b9f9c73145ef738b0d8d977e2

*Signed message thread in my sig.*

Supporting your FreeBitcoin.com faucets with some FreeAltcoins instead!  Cool

Keep up the good work and "May The Schwartz BTCe With You" ...
- https://youtu.be/HnXKE0nfAjI

Wink

Phew!  The good ole days of Bitcorns.

FreeBitcoins.com too btw, someone else owns FreeBitcoin.com and they wanted $500,000 for it... lol!

Back in action! Sticker bumping "raid" around a park... Grin

*imgs*

Those look freaking lovely!  Thank you Tongue

legendary
Back in action! Sticker bumping "raid" around a park... Grin

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Little interview I found today:  https://startup.info/steven-steiner-freebitcoins/

Nice! FreeBitcoins and Free stickers ... what's not to like!

TBH my days of donating FreeBitcoins to faucets are long gone or I would donate you a bunch ...

*Gulp*

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7536

Date: 04/08/2010 18:27
To: 15VjRaDX9zpbA8LVnbrCAFzrVzN7ixHNsC
Debit: -500.00000000 BTC
Net amount: -500.00000000 BTC
Transaction ID: 92435cc4da7808976aa6d3d9c8fb02e7fe23a48b9f9c73145ef738b0d8d977e2

*Signed message thread in my sig.*

Supporting your FreeBitcoin.com faucets with some FreeAltcoins instead!  Cool

Keep up the good work and "May The Schwartz BTCe With You" ...
- https://youtu.be/HnXKE0nfAjI

Wink
legendary
Well, that was fast! I wish though that is not white shirts... I'm not a fan of white t-shirts. Cry

They are dark colored shirts I got on the way.  I'm not a fan of white shirts either... I miss my mouth while I'm eating more than I should and such. Tongue

Nike it's expensive from the time that you start spelling the name (lol) but that doesn't make their hats better than others. Talking from personal experience, New Era's hats are comfier and for sure last longer. It will be indeed interesting to know their price. I suppose though that price it depends and from the print that you want to do, right?

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure.  I'll post what they say when I get a response.
legendary
The shirts from this order should be shipped Tuesday, so I bet we have some t-shirts this week!

Well, that was fast! I wish though that is not white shirts... I'm not a fan of white t-shirts. Cry

I really like the 39Thirty New  Era hats.  I think I was looking at some mesh Nike hat last night...

We could do basic hats, but I think good quality stuff helps it last longer + more appealing to the wearer + usually more comfortable.

I'm going to look around today.  I'm sure I could source the hats elsewhere and then have someone customize them with our logo... rather than being lazy and sourcing it all in one place.

I submitted a request for a custom embroidered hat quote from New Era for 39Thirty with the diamond era material.  Should be interesting to see the price tag for 18 hats.

Nike it's expensive from the time that you start spelling the name (lol) but that doesn't make their hats better than others. Talking from personal experience, New Era's hats are comfier and for sure last longer. It will be indeed interesting to know their price. I suppose though that price it depends and from the print that you want to do, right?
legendary
legendary
I am down for a shirt as well - maybe a hat if it looks good.

The shirts from this order should be shipped Tuesday, so I bet we have some t-shirts this week!

I'm going to mess with the hats a bit more today... Maybe the hat I selected had 24k gold trim on the inside or something!

Most likely since the prices that I'm aware of are not more than ~35$ for a classic baseball printed hat. At least was the last time I check... Undecided

I really like the 39Thirty New  Era hats.  I think I was looking at some mesh Nike hat last night...

We could do basic hats, but I think good quality stuff helps it last longer + more appealing to the wearer + usually more comfortable.

I'm going to look around today.  I'm sure I could source the hats elsewhere and then have someone customize them with our logo... rather than being lazy and sourcing it all in one place.

I submitted a request for a custom embroidered hat quote from New Era for 39Thirty with the diamond era material.  Should be interesting to see the price tag for 18 hats.

legendary
I'm going to mess with the hats a bit more today... Maybe the hat I selected had 24k gold trim on the inside or something!

Most likely since the prices that I'm aware of are not more than ~35$ for a classic baseball printed hat. At least was the last time I check... Undecided
legendary
I am down for a shirt as well - maybe a hat if it looks good.
legendary
We actually have nice T-Shirts on the way.  However, the shirts are kind of expensive from Custom Ink and then shipping them is expensive as well.

I'll probably offer like 10 here when they get in.  They were around $24 each I believe.  I was looking at hats last night, but they are like $50-60 per hat to make or something crazy.

I'm thinking about getting a order of magnets... magnets are kind of cool, but I bet they get thrown away as much as stickers.

However, there is a lot of space for people slap a magnet on their fridge.   Thoughts?

I'm on for the shirts and probably a mask if you go for it. As for magnets, I don't know if it's worth it since it's not a sticker that you can put it almost everywhere.
With ~60$(!) per hat, it's out of question!

legendary
We actually have nice T-Shirts on the way.  However, the shirts are kind of expensive from Custom Ink and then shipping them is expensive as well.

I'll probably offer like 10 here when they get in.  They were around $24 each I believe.  I was looking at hats last night, but they are like $50-60 per hat to make or something crazy.

I'm thinking about getting a order of magnets... magnets are kind of cool, but I bet they get thrown away as much as stickers.

However, there is a lot of space for people slap a magnet on their fridge.   Thoughts?

I'm on for the shirts and probably a mask if you go for it. As for magnets, I don't know if it's worth it since it's not a sticker that you can put it almost everywhere.
With ~60$(!) per hat, it's out of question!
legendary
hmm should get some shirts!
legendary
We have created a portal that is easy to use:  https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/   just fill out your address appropriately and you will receive free stickers!  This portal works for everyone (bitcointalk/nonbitcointalk) users alike!

Thanks!
legendary
@BAC: Unfortunately my friend, I get a call a few minutes ago and the soccer event that I was invited was canceled after UEFA's decision for all EU countries... So at least for this year, we will miss this bump. Sorry man, it will be great to see a guerilla sticker in an official athletic event. Tongue Grin

This "corona" crap is a pain in the a**! Angry

Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that for y'all!!!

No worries man, COVID19 happens! Tongue

We'll get them next year  Cool, we should have much cooler free shit by then!

Well, a t-shirt or a hat or a mask with the logo it will be very useful. The cost though it will be bigger but I will pay to get a special FreeBitcoins.com shirt or covid mask!
We will get them for sure, I have them locked... Cool

magnets - nice! can I get in line? lol

absolutely!  Consider yourself in line.

What, new stuff?! I'm in line too!!!

Pages:
Jump to: