Pages:
Author

Topic: Free FreeBitcoins.com Stickers With Free Shipping Globally. No Strings Attached. - page 3. (Read 12335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
No, not yet bud.

I've had two sticker orders fall through... annoying.

I'll place another order this week.  You and a few other folks are pending new stickers <3.

We still have stickers in stock, but not new ones... yet!

Ah, that's indeed annoying. I'm sure though that you will eventually get these new stickers from... somewhere. Will wait like the rest, I guess you let us know when the time comes. Because time will come. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
The free sticker emailer has been down all month apparently.

If you tried to get free stickers from:  https://freebitcoins.com/stickers/

Please try again and I will fill your order right away!

Hey BAC, didn't you send any sticker envelope to my place/ country? Hope you remember that I want a "refill" here... Grin
Until now, nothing came up, so let me know if you send something already or you just forgot it. Cool

No, not yet bud.

I've had two sticker orders fall through... annoying.

I'll place another order this week.  You and a few other folks are pending new stickers <3.

We still have stickers in stock, but not new ones... yet!
legendary

Hey BAC, didn't you send any sticker envelope to my place/ country? Hope you remember that I want a "refill" here... Grin
Until now, nothing came up, so let me know if you send something already or you just forgot it. Cool
legendary

legendary
We are still shipping stickers.

I also have a limited number of flexible keychains as well that will be included in each order until I run out!
legendary
Hey BAC, what's up? It seems that I can't get the t-shirt(s) or anything from the US anymore. Since the new shipping policies my a** from 1st of July, even if it's a gift. So t-shirts are out for me. At least can you make an effort and send an envelope with your stickers? I hope that these new restrictions won't affect envelopes...
I guess you have my shipping info, if not let me know to resend them. Wink

Wow what???

Your country won't allow t-shirts from the USA?  That's fuck nuts!

How about rags? Wink Tongue FreeBitcoins rags!

Nah,  I hate shipping international... except for stamped international, that's my jam.

Lol, of course they allow t-shirts or anything that you want to send or buy from the USA but from now on anything will have to pass through Customs and get VAT. Even if it's a gift or has a $10 value. I'm sure that these new regulations apply to all the EU and not only to my country... Cry
So if you can, try to send some stickers and we will see if they will let it pass without extra questions or charge.
legendary
Rocking Monkey stickers canceled their order after it pended for 2 weeks.

We are going to order through Stickermule this weekend.

Ya I didn't get this done.

I'm going to keep giving out this version of stickers until we are totally out.

I have about 40 more envelopes to go and plenty of stamps.

Private message me for free stickers!

Hey BAC, what's up? It seems that I can't get the t-shirt(s) or anything from the US anymore. Since the new shipping policies my a** from 1st of July, even if it's a gift. So t-shirts are out for me. At least can you make an effort and send an envelope with your stickers? I hope that these new restrictions won't affect envelopes...

Wow what???

Your country won't allow t-shirts from the USA?  That's fuck nuts!

How about rags? Wink Tongue FreeBitcoins rags!

Nah,  I hate shipping international... except for stamped international, that's my jam.
legendary
I guess it's still up for grab?

i might interested to get one.
never say never for something FREEE!

Yep!

I never got any new stickers, but I have about 100 more old ones to give out!

I have some keychains as well right now (30)! 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I guess it's still up for grab?

i might interested to get one.
never say never for something FREEE!
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Thanks, if you would like for now you could add an Aevo wallet address to your site for donations to the project.

If we choose to list it, there will be a donation tab for AEVO located on the freebitcoins.com/faucet page.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Thanks, if you would like for now you could add an Aevo wallet address to your site for donations to the project.
legendary

I'll check her out!

We are in the process of redoing how our trade engine matches trades, so it maybe a month or so until you hear from me.

Please feel free to remind me in a month or two <3
legendary

https://aevocoin.net/ It doesn't seem this page is up?

Any blockchain explorers?  The one I clicked on CMC was blocked by Malwarebytes due to an alleged trogan.

Also, I've updated the Poll Question on this thread... please be sure to vote!  It really helps me decide how to blow my riches on swag, har har! Tongue

I voted for t-shirts.
legendary
Can I get a sticker and bussiness card?, I had requested sticker a years ago, I don't received yet, because I have been moved to another address, maybe the sticker has sent to my old address.

Ya man, absolutely.

Most envelopes come with 1 business card + several different types of stickers. 

If you shoot me your mailing address, I'll be more than happy to resend it for you!!

I bet I tried to include a pen in your envelope and the postal machine ate it.  Ops Tongue

Can I get a sticker and bussiness card?, I had requested sticker a years ago, I don't received yet, because I have been moved to another address, maybe the sticker has sent to my old address.

As far as I know, BAC puts his business card in every envelope with stickers that he sent. So you will get it as long as you give him the right shipping info. Wink
Personally, I always get his envelope even if it takes a month or two (during the Covid-19 period though...).

^ Accurate

Also update,  New business cards are on the way (slight modifications from V1).  New stickers are now official in the production stage with RockenMonkey.  We are doing the pixie glitter stickers with the same FreeBitcoins logo as I use here on Bitcointalk as my avatar. 

Well if we could I would like to get the Aevo project listed with you guys. Let me know what you want to do.

Would you mind sending me the proper URL to "Aevo"?

Thanks!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Well if we could I would like to get the Aevo project listed with you guys. Let me know what you want to do.
Pages:
Jump to: