Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 100. (Read 405317 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
there is a new site megabitco.in which claims to use the same script as freebitco.in. Is it legit or probably a scam?
Looks like a copy of their homepage.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
there is a new site megabitco.in which claims to use the same script as freebitco.in. Is it legit or probably a scam?
Activity: 28
Idea: Skipping wait for next free roll using RP.
E.g. If I'm missing 30 minutes to next roll and I'm bored, I can spend 30 RP to reset the timer to 0 minutes.
To avoid abuse, bonuses should not be valid when rolling this way.
I thought about 1 minute = 1 RP, but it can be 1 minute= 2RP or more.
What do you think?

Although it looks interesting, I don't think it compensates to the user part.
Activity: 15
Idea: Skipping wait for next free roll using RP.
E.g. If I'm missing 30 minutes to next roll and I'm bored, I can spend 30 RP to reset the timer to 0 minutes.
To avoid abuse, bonuses should not be valid when rolling this way.
I thought about 1 minute = 1 RP, but it can be 1 minute= 2RP or more.
What do you think?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I'm experiencing this for almost 2days now

"Someone has already played from this IP in the last hour. You need to wait for 27 minutes before playing the FREE BTC game again"

I've checked my Internet, and i am the only one connected in my WIFI, because im alone in my house... Cry

Talk to your internet service provider and ask them if they are giving you a shared IP address.

I called them, no one answered. My ISP customer service sucks.
Am I gonna get banned because of the shared IP address?

No, but you will have problems playing free rolls with that ISP.
Activity: 10

"Someone has already played from this IP in the last hour. You need to wait for 27 minutes before playing the FREE BTC game again"

I've checked my Internet, and i am the only one connected in my WIFI, because im alone in my house... Cry

Talk to your internet service provider and ask them if they are giving you a shared IP address.

I called them, no one answered. My ISP customer service sucks.
Am I gonna get banned because of the shared IP address?

I sent you 3 emails but your email address no longer works ...

This is the mail system at host smtp4-g21.free.fr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host mx-fwd-1.nearlyfreespeech.net[208.94.116.196]
    said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [212.27.42.4] blocked
    using hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com; Black listed at hostkarma
    http://ipadmin.junkemailfilter.com/remove.php?ip=212.27.42.4 (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

That shows that it is your email provider that is blocking the emails. Either contact your email provider and kindly request that the stop blocking them or use another email service.

I want you to write at least 10 messages on facebook and 10 on twitter no response either

Our social media pages are not support channels and the person running them cannot help you.

I'm still waiting for you to answer me .....

Ps: besides that when I wrote on this forum I am also written to you by message on the forum, you were connected on the forum and you did not answer me ......

I have only just received your PM. There is nothing wrong with your account except for the email address being flagged as invalid because your email provider bounces our emails back to us. There is no reason why you can't just log into your account and change the email.

Hello

I want to warn the members of freebitco.in because this site has become a scam, my account has been blocked with 0.003 btc above and 475 referrals
I first tried to contact them by email but their email does not work .....
Then I wrote to him on facebook or he replied to write to him by email once and then I never had a response, it is now impossible to send him messages by facebook and they deleted all my messages on facebook and delete the possibility to add comments.
I also contacted them by twitter and the like no response to my messages and deletion of my messages

freebitco.in has clearly become a scam

I'm tired of it, it's FreeBitco.in, before coinpot and again before btcclicks.com I do the same etc ... if they don't want us to be godchildren down, don't create the system ....

If you emailed support I will reply to you but it isn't a 24/7 support line so it can take 1 to 2 days. The site is not a scam but it does suffer from a lot of multi-accounting abuse with people singing up many accounts to claim many free rolls per hour and to steal referral commissions by self-referring. We take a lot of steps to reduce that theft and ban offending accounts.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
That was really big amount won on lottery  Cheesy Cheesy  I hope that I will win something  Wink
Also, TheQuin: I'm traveling right now so on a public IP most of the time, is it ok to login to my account and claim/bet during this time?

Of course, it's OK.
Activity: 77
Something similar happened not too long ago, someone won with just 2 tickets

Also, TheQuin: I'm traveling right now so on a public IP most of the time, is it ok to login to my account and claim/bet during this time?
1 ticket and earned 0.34  btc wtf!!!
so somewhere around the world someone won the lottery with 1 ticket... this is absolutely crazy
Wow, it's incredible! This guy is very lucky. I've seen some lottery winners, but probably it's first time when somebody won biggest lottery prize with just 1 ticket. Probably he got this ticket from referral, so this guy just won 0.34 BTC without doing anything!

It was earned from a referral. Someone is in for a big surprise as the account has been inactive for a couple of years. They'll get a nice email from us.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
so somewhere around the world someone won the lottery with 1 ticket... this is absolutely crazy
Wow, it's incredible! This guy is very lucky. I've seen some lottery winners, but probably it's first time when somebody won biggest lottery prize with just 1 ticket. Probably he got this ticket from referral, so this guy just won 0.34 BTC without doing anything!
Activity: 15
Activity: 77
Well now even the chess got postponed  Sad

I would open bets related to the virus. When comes vaccine, when comes medicine, will Trump assign people back to their work during April, curfews etc. The virus is the only thing the world will follow in the coming months.

Good way to capitalize on this, I'm pretty sure many would agree!

These sort of bets are difficult to do with the parimutuel system as there is no predefined end date.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

I would open bets related to the virus. When comes vaccine, when comes medicine, will Trump assign people back to their work during April, curfews etc. The virus is the only thing the world will follow in the coming months.

Good way to capitalize on this, I'm pretty sure many would agree!
Pages:
Jump to: