Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 101. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I know that virtually every sporting event has been cancelled or postponed but are there any plans to add anything to bet on in the near future?

I'm just about to add more cryptocurrency bets but I'm open to any ideas of events people would like to bet on that haven't been cancelled.

I would open bets related to the virus. When comes vaccine, when comes medicine, will Trump assign people back to their work during April, curfews etc. The virus is the only thing the world will follow in the coming months.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
On a side note, if Maxime Vachier-Lagrave wins the Chess Candidates, will everyone just be refunded their bets?

yes.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I know that virtually every sporting event has been cancelled or postponed but are there any plans to add anything to bet on in the near future?

I'm just about to add more cryptocurrency bets but I'm open to any ideas of events people would like to bet on that haven't been cancelled.

Lol, I honestly have no idea... I think esports are basically only thing going on right now. Even horse racing tracks are closing down

On a side note, if Maxime Vachier-Lagrave wins the Chess Candidates, will everyone just be refunded their bets?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Well, maybe we can bet on weather? Just kidding.
Adding more crypto bets sounds like a good idea.
If you're looking for sports events which aren't cancelled yet, take a look at Australia. Their football, rugby and Aussie rules leagues is still in play. I'm not sure how many people would be interested, but when there is simply no more sports event, probably it would get more or less interest.
Also, on Flashscore app I see some esports events available, maybe it can be another option.

Hi quin,
as i've not received a response in pm i tell you here that i'd like to close my account ( 36868963 ) to open a new one, hoping this will not mistakenly get detected as multi-accounting.

Just stop using the old account

Bonus question: If i deposit 0.006btc (that are now 30$), will i have restricions perma-unlocked once bitcoin price goes up again?

The privileges are unlocked by a combination of your balance in USD and wagered to free winning ratio so nothing is permanent but yes the balance will be worth more when BTC goes back up.

Now the EPL matches has been postponed. Do our bets get refunded, or will they stay in the pending state till the matches are rescheduled and played?

I'm curious about this as well

FWIW, they did refund bets on the La Liga match from Friday (Real Madrid v Eibar) so perhaps they'll do the same for EPL at the usual time

Normally if it is a short postponement we would just wait for the game but I think this time we'll have to just refund all the bets as it's unclear when/if the games will get played.
Now the EPL matches has been postponed. Do our bets get refunded, or will they stay in the pending state till the matches are rescheduled and played?

I'm curious about this as well

FWIW, they did refund bets on the La Liga match from Friday (Real Madrid v Eibar) so perhaps they'll do the same for EPL at the usual time
Activity: 15
Hi quin,
as i've not received a response in pm i tell you here that i'd like to close my account ( 36868963 ) to open a new one, hoping this will not mistakenly get detected as multi-accounting.

Bonus question: If i deposit 0.006btc (that are now 30$), will i have restricions perma-unlocked once bitcoin price goes up again?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
5x reward points (RP) promotion currently running and ends in 45h:21m:06s (10 RP/free roll, 5 RP/referral free roll, 5 RP/multiply roll)

I like this )
i'm not abuser, you banned my account. i create another one to continue. Why it called abuse?

Because you didn't just create one account you created many.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
I mean there is a "disable interest option" in your site.

That's mainly for Muslim members, because earning interests are haram for them.
Activity: 1
~be civil and respect everyone's decisions.

Respect isn't a right, it is something that must be earned.

but if you think is not deserve the respect why you flow with it?! I mean there is a "disable interest option" in your site.

Activity: 28
Activity: 44
thank you for the info. how can i contact to support ? i can't see FAQ page or contact form on FreeBitco.in
i deleted the script now.
can you check my account and say that if i will get banned ? Smiley . if my account get banned can i start with new account ?
user id 18246452

Just don't use the script and you'll be fine.

hi Sir, could you advise why my account is banned?
i'm legit user. the email is: [email protected]
thanks.

The same reason I banned your other accounts. You are a faucet abuser.

And it's not the first time I caught you....

i make withdraw, the site show that "Your payout requests are waiting to be manually reviewed. This process might take up to 24 hours."
after 1h, i cannot log in to my account anymore. my account had been banned.
very good!!!

https://2.pik.vn/20191fa553f0-2ed7-4f83-926b-bfe561cfb177.png
i'm not abuser, you banned my account. i create another one to continue. Why it called abuse?
Activity: 427
Not sure if this has been asked here before, - Why is Cricket betting removed from the site?
thank you for the info. how can i contact to support ? i can't see FAQ page or contact form on FreeBitco.in
can you check my account and say that if i will get banned ? Smiley . if my account get banned can i start with new account ?
user id 18246452

Just don't use the script and you'll be fine.

thanks.

The same reason I banned your other accounts. You are a faucet abuser.

And it's not the first time I caught you....

i make withdraw, the site show that "Your payout requests are waiting to be manually reviewed. This process might take up to 24 hours."
after 1h, i cannot log in to my account anymore. my account had been banned.
very good!!!

Activity: 44
Hello
I’m user on freebitco.in and I have deposited and lost around 0.1 BTC. I want to ask if using script for hourly auto free roll is allowed ? Which I installed from greasy fork ? I have never withdrawn. So I’m wondering if I win some day and want to withdraw this can cause me trouble ? I leave my computer open to collect free rolls every hour Smiley
Also I would like to ask if there is any available bonus for me ? I been losing all my deposited

Obviously using a script to claim faucets isn't allowed and you are risking not only getting banned but also that the script is malicious and you will get hacked.

You have been wagering so you have been earning Free BTC bonus, Reward Points, Lottery tickets and Golden Tickets. All wagerers get the same bonuses whether they win or lose.

thanks.
Activity: 4
Hello
I’m user on freebitco.in and I have deposited and lost around 0.1 BTC. I want to ask if using script for hourly auto free roll is allowed ? Which I installed from greasy fork ? I have never withdrawn. So I’m wondering if I win some day and want to withdraw this can cause me trouble ? I leave my computer open to collect free rolls every hour Smiley
Also I would like to ask if there is any available bonus for me ? I been losing all my deposited

Obviously using a script to claim faucets isn't allowed and you are risking not only getting banned but also that the script is malicious and you will get hacked.

You have been wagering so you have been earning Free BTC bonus, Reward Points, Lottery tickets and Golden Tickets. All wagerers get the same bonuses whether they win or lose.

user id 18246452
Hello

Pages:
Jump to: